A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JamesIII

02-10-2013

Dailene looks at Asmen and says Ok Master

((Meet ya there))

Ask the String

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana raised a brow and looked around at Sona's response.

No... now she has disappeared it seems.

She would then pocket the bag of chips for later, and stand up.

Perhaps we shall go somewhere else now dear? A ... game perhaps?
Sona nodded, ♪Well I guess if we want to brave the crowds, then let's head off.♪

Sona tossed out her empty cup and floated back up, looking around for the least busy of the game booths. The games were setup close to the food area, so luckily they wouldn't have far to walk.

♪Hm....which one do you think would be worth waiting for?♪ Sona asked.

Currently every booth seemed just as busy as the next. Close to them was a water gun shooting contest, followed by a booth set with a hextect screen to play a popular video game that Sona couldn't remember the name of, a fishing game with cash prizes, and a couple mine sweeper-esque booths.

Ask the Lunari

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona nodded, ♪Well I guess if we want to brave the crowds, then let's head off.♪

Sona tossed out her empty cup and floated back up, looking around for the least busy of the game booths. The games were setup close to the food area, so luckily they wouldn't have far to walk.

♪Hm....which one do you think would be worth waiting for?♪ Sona asked.

Currently every booth seemed just as busy as the next. Close to them was a water gun shooting contest, followed by a booth set with a hextect screen to play a popular video game that Sona couldn't remember the name of, a fishing game with cash prizes, and a couple mine sweeper-esque booths.
Diana replied after a moment to think.

Perhaps the water gun shooting game? Then, we can all still win a prize... it seems. She would then point to the sign for it, showing that everyone who plays win's a prize.

Diana would then look at all of the prizes, noticing that most are Demacian-champion themed... with the three biggest being Sona, Garen, and Jarvan; while the Medium-sized to Smaller ones included others like Xin, Vayne, Shyvanna and one of the King himself.

Perhaps you should win a plushie of yourself dear, or a few.

Ask the String

02-10-2013

Quote:
Diana replied after a moment to think.

Perhaps the water gun shooting game? Then, we can all still win a prize... it seems. She would then point to the sign for it, showing that everyone who plays win's a prize.

Diana would then look at all of the prizes, noticing that most are Demacian-champion themed... with the three biggest being Sona, Garen, and Jarvan; while the Medium-sized to Smaller ones included others like Xin, Vayne, Shyvanna and one of the King himself.

Perhaps you should win a plushie of yourself dear, or a few.
Sona silently chuckled, ♪Heck couldn't hurt right?♪

Sona lead the way through the small bunch of crowds. Luckily no one seemed to stop the two as they waited in line, although a couple fans did catch a few pictures of Sona and Diana when they weren't looking.

"Alright, next 10 come on up," The man running the booth called out. The gate seperating the line from the contestants opened up, allowing people to flood in. Sona and Diana were the last two to enter the game before the gate closed itself again.

"Oh, looks like we have two champions participating with us today," The man called to the audience, can our regular citizens beat them? Let's find out."

Once everyone took their seats, the man's voice lowered so only the contestants would hear him.

"Okay here's the rules. Shoot the target until the balloon pops. First one to get their balloon to pop wins. Every shot on a right target fills the balloon. If you shoot a friendly target, then the balloon empties itself, so watch your aim."

With a flick of a wrist, 10 water guns formed from thin air and floated over to each of the contestants. Each person had their own shooting range, which was filled with moving targets of famous Noxian, Demacian, and Ionian champions. Right above each shooting range was a colorful balloon, which as of now were not filled up.

"First, second and third place get to choose one of the big prizes, fourth, fifth, and sixth place get one of the medium prizes, and seventh through tenth get one of the small plushes. Good luck."

A 10 second countdown appeared over each of the balloons. Sona readied herself, knowing her aim was terrible when it came to guns.

Ask the Lunari

02-10-2013

Quote:
Sona silently chuckled, ♪Heck couldn't hurt right?♪

Sona lead the way through the small bunch of crowds. Luckily no one seemed to stop the two as they waited in line, although a couple fans did catch a few pictures of Sona and Diana when they weren't looking.

"Alright, next 10 come on up," The man running the booth called out. The gate seperating the line from the contestants opened up, allowing people to flood in. Sona and Diana were the last two to enter the game before the gate closed itself again.

"Oh, looks like we have two champions participating with us today," The man called to the audience, can our regular citizens beat them? Let's find out."

Once everyone took their seats, the man's voice lowered so only the contestants would hear him.

"Okay here's the rules. Shoot the target until the balloon pops. First one to get their balloon to pop wins. Every shot on a right target fills the balloon. If you shoot a friendly target, then the balloon empties itself, so watch your aim."

With a flick of a wrist, 10 water guns formed from thin air and floated over to each of the contestants. Each person had their own shooting range, which was filled with moving targets of famous Noxian, Demacian, and Ionian champions. Right above each shooting range was a colorful balloon, which as of now were not filled up.

"First, second and third place get to choose one of the big prizes, fourth, fifth, and sixth place get one of the medium prizes, and seventh through tenth get one of the small plushes. Good luck."

A 10 second countdown appeared over each of the balloons. Sona readied herself, knowing her aim was terrible when it came to guns.
Diana nodded to Sona, following her through the crowds and once they got within the contestant booth, she would seat herself eyeing the now floating gun towards her & the rest of the contestants..

"...Seems simple enough" Diana thought, as she'll attempt to try and win completely... even if it was her first time... as she listened to the rules as the man spoke.

As the man explained the rules, Diana realized that most of the contestants were staring at her and Sona, possibly amazed that two champions entered to play... but it didn't bother her as she eyed the balloon, while watching the targets move about & already readied her aim on the first "Foe".

Once the 10 second countdown started, Diana tensed up and readied herself...and at the end of the game, she would place third miraculously... even with her terribly poor aim.

Ask the String

02-10-2013

Quote:
Diana nodded to Sona, following her through the crowds and once they got within the contestant booth, she would seat herself eyeing the now floating gun towards her & the rest of the contestants..

"...Seems simple enough" Diana thought, as she'll attempt to try and win completely... even if it was her first time... as she listened to the rules as the man spoke.

As the man explained the rules, Diana realized that most of the contestants were staring at her and Sona, possibly amazed that two champions entered to play... but it didn't bother her as she eyed the balloon, while watching the targets move about & already readied her aim on the first "Foe".

Once the 10 second countdown started, Diana tensed up and readied herself...and at the end of the game, she would place third miraculously... even with her terribly poor aim.
At the end, my some miracle, Sona was able to place second. Possibly due to all the stares the other male contestants gave her. First place went to the only other girl who clearly played this a few times.

"And we have our winners," The man called out. The others turned their gaze up to the prize shelf, picking their plushies with disappointed looks. Sona picked out the plush of herself, as per Diana's suggestion.

♪You know...it feels strange to hold a mini me,♪ Sona commented as she held the rather large plush on the end of her instrument, ♪It's amazing how accurate this is.♪

She turned to Diana, ♪Well...that was fun.♪

Ask the Lunari

02-10-2013

Quote:
At the end, my some miracle, Sona was able to place second. Possibly due to all the stares the other male contestants gave her. First place went to the only other girl who clearly played this a few times.

"And we have our winners," The man called out. The others turned their gaze up to the prize shelf, picking their plushies with disappointed looks. Sona picked out the plush of herself, as per Diana's suggestion.

♪You know...it feels strange to hold a mini me,♪ Sona commented as she held the rather large plush on the end of her instrument, ♪It's amazing how accurate this is.♪

She turned to Diana, ♪Well...that was fun.♪
"I believe we both had the worst aim in the game though dear... but yes, it was fun." She would notion the soaked, but smiling man who ran the booth that she had shot quite a few times by accident.

Diana would then look towards the prizes and think about the plushie that she wanted... and would actually pick up another Sona plushie.

"You brought me here, so I suppose picking you would suffice..."

A pause.

"Perhaps I should outfit this doll in Lunari dress and have it sit within my home until the temple has been built, then place it inside once it happens."

Ask the String

02-11-2013

Quote:
"I believe we both had the worst aim in the game though dear... but yes, it was fun." She would notion the soaked, but smiling man who ran the booth that she had shot quite a few times by accident.

Diana would then look towards the prizes and think about the plushie that she wanted... and would actually pick up another Sona plushie.

"You brought me here, so I suppose picking you would suffice..."

A pause.

"Perhaps I should outfit this doll in Lunari dress and have it sit within my home until the temple has been built, then place it inside once it happens."
♪Heck I see no reason why not,♪ Sona remarked, ♪Could probably even have it enchanted to play music like your crystal.♪

Sona silently laughed, looking around the park again. The crowds started to shift slowly from the games and food to the stage once again. It seemed as though another performer was about to take the stage.

♪Alright looks like the crowds are starting to thin out. Want to try our luck at the next game?♪

Ask the Lunari

02-11-2013

Quote:
♪Heck I see no reason why not,♪ Sona remarked, ♪Could probably even have it enchanted to play music like your crystal.♪

Sona silently laughed, looking around the park again. The crowds started to shift slowly from the games and food to the stage once again. It seemed as though another performer was about to take the stage.

♪Alright looks like the crowds are starting to thin out. Want to try our luck at the next game?♪
Diana tilted her head curiously to Sona's statement... but she did like the idea.

"I would rather hear your own melodies play...So, perhaps much like the three we hear upon the fields if it is possible?"

Diana would then look about the park and simply nod, awaiting Sona to pick out the next game.

Ask the String

02-12-2013

Quote:
Diana tilted her head curiously to Sona's statement... but she did like the idea.

"I would rather hear your own melodies play...So, perhaps much like the three we hear upon the fields if it is possible?"

Diana would then look about the park and simply nod, awaiting Sona to pick out the next game.
♪Hey, let's go to that one,♪ Sona's music exclaimed, pointing to the fishing game booth. It didn't look terribly busy and you could win cash.