A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
"Well that's what we told her, but she really wanted you to come to her," The employee replied.

"We support you, but we're still loyal to Demacia," The cashier exclaimed, "Although I'm sure the owner would more than love to join your cause.".

Sona smiled, ♪Well that's good. I would love for you to continue returning back. Demacia's really a lovely place...when you get past the guards and millions of fans.♪
Diana sighs, before shaking her head, returning her gaze to the employee's

Even if you are all loyal to Demacia, I'm not asking you to throw away what you have built up and established. I have a few who are still very loyal to their city-states on my side... as I'm not asking you to leave either. Lunari within different city-states is all I truly require, as information is key... even if most do not bother.

Diana would then return her gaze upon Sona.

That would require these numbskull guards to not deny me access to deeper sections within the city, but when you show me the other shortcuts... I'll be fine. Also I believe most of the fans are yours, as they simply stare at you with lustful eyes... from what I've noticed through our encounters today.

Ask the String

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana sighs, before shaking her head, returning her gaze to the employee's

Even if you are all loyal to Demacia, I'm not asking you to throw away what you have built up and established. I have a few who are still very loyal to their city-states on my side... as I'm not asking you to leave either. Lunari within different city-states is all I truly require, as information is key... even if most do not bother.

Diana would then return her gaze upon Sona.

That would require these numbskull guards to not deny me access to deeper sections within the city, but when you show me the other shortcuts... I'll be fine. Also I believe most of the fans are yours, as they simply stare at you with lustful eyes... from what I've noticed through our encounters today.
♪Don't worry, I can show you all the champion only shortcuts around here.♪ Sona replied.

"Alright, two Ionian meals for two lovely ladies," The cashier called back as he handed them their food, "You two have a nice day. Good luck with the Lunari."

Sona took their food and handed Diana hers.

Shiyunava

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
Mack takes her hand.

"Let's head to my place shall we?"

Mack has never smiled so much.
She looks at him and leans in and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

makmix

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
She looks at him and leans in and gives him a kiss on the cheek.
"I'll take that as a yes, then."

He grabs her hand and leads her the way home.

Ask the Lunari

02-07-2013

Quote:
♪Don't worry, I can show you all the champion only shortcuts around here.♪ Sona replied.

"Alright, two Ionian meals for two lovely ladies," The cashier called back as he handed them their food, "You two have a nice day. Good luck with the Lunari."

Sona took their food and handed Diana hers.
Diana would smirk and take her food from Sona, nodding to the cashier.

Shall we sit somewhere then dear? Diana would look around the crowded space and eventually spot a table that looked moderately ok to eat at, and lead Sona to it.

She would take a napkin & wipe the area clean before taking a seat herself, patting next to her for Sona.

Ask the String

02-07-2013

Quote:
Diana would smirk and take her food from Sona, nodding to the cashier.

Shall we sit somewhere then dear? Diana would look around the crowded space and eventually spot a table that looked moderately ok to eat at, and lead Sona to it.

She would take a napkin & wipe the area clean before taking a seat herself, patting next to her for Sona.
Sona sat down next to Diana, placing her instrument off to the side so she could eat with both hands. The sandwich was amazing to Sona; much better than anything in the League's cafeteria anyway. The tea was just as sweet as she remembered from her last visit to the restaurant.

She looked over at Diana, wondering how she would enjoy her food.

Ask the Lunari

02-07-2013

Quote:
Sona sat down next to Diana, placing her instrument off to the side so she could eat with both hands. The sandwich was amazing to Sona; much better than anything in the League's cafeteria anyway. The tea was just as sweet as she remembered from her last visit to the restaurant.

She looked over at Diana, wondering how she would enjoy her food.
Diana was actually enjoying her sandwich as much as Sona, although her facial expression didn't convey it well. Also considering that she never ate at the cafeteria much within the League, she wouldn't know of the horrors that it served everyone.

"Mmm this is quite good." Diana said, now taking a sip of the tea.

Perhaps I need to come to you more often with requests for different types of food & drinks Sona. Diana remarked.

Shiyunava

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
"I'll take that as a yes, then."

He grabs her hand and leads her the way home.
((wheres home exactly?))

makmix

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
((wheres home exactly?))
((underground house under the shop.... i've got a cool story for it also))

Mack tugs on her hand.

"It's at the shop, it's time I showed you where I truly live in Piltover. Trust me, your mind will be amazed."

He gives a huge smile.

Ask the String

02-08-2013

Quote:
Diana was actually enjoying her sandwich as much as Sona, although her facial expression didn't convey it well. Also considering that she never ate at the cafeteria much within the League, she wouldn't know of the horrors that it served everyone.

"Mmm this is quite good." Diana said, now taking a sip of the tea.

Perhaps I need to come to you more often with requests for different types of food & drinks Sona. Diana remarked.
Sona nodded, finishing her sandwich. Just as she was about to reach for her tea again, a rather large man came up behind Sona with a friendly smile.

"Sona Buvelle... I thought I head your melodies arrive," He exclaimed.

Sona smiled, knowing the voice. She turned to see the man and nodded as she took a sip from her tea.

"How have ya been? Haven't seen ya since your last concert in Zaun," He chuckled a bit after remembering Sona couldn't speak, "Still a woman of little words I see."

He looked over to Diana, "So, who might you be? You a friend of Sona?"