A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪I know this place,♪ Sona exclaimed, ♪They opened up a couple months ago downtown. They're whole menu is lunar-themed, even the shape of their sandwiches and cups. And their food's not bad either. Only been to the restaurant once though.♪

Sona and Diana stood in the clearly short line, watching the sandwich makers behind the glass windows make their crescent shaped food quickly. Once they reached the window (after being stopped yet again by another fan) the cashier smiled at the two.

"Welcome. What can we make for you?"
Diana raised a brow in shock, realizing that she had never heard of this place before... just like the other shops Sona has brought her to... even if this was only a booth for a festival.

I... do not know... whats on the menu? Diana replied to the cashier, wondering if this place would be shocked... or consider furthering the Lunari cause... if she visited the main restaurant.

Diana would then turn the Sona. Dear, order first. At least you have an Idea of what you want right?

Ask the String

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana raised a brow in shock, realizing that she had never heard of this place before... just like the other shops Sona has brought her to... even if this was only a booth for a festival.

I... do not know... whats on the menu? Diana replied to the cashier, wondering if this place would be shocked... or consider furthering the Lunari cause... if she visited the main restaurant.

Diana would then turn the Sona. Dear, order first. At least you have an Idea of what you want right?
♪Kinda,♪ Sona replied, ♪You guys still have that Ionian special?♪

"Yea, the three meet sandwich with Ionian tea and moon chips." The cashier replied.

♪Alright well I had that last time, and it was pretty good.♪

"Okay so two Ionian specials?" the cashier asked.

Sona looked over at Diana, ♪Unless you want something else...it would be nice if they put up a menu here.♪

"We had one, but some teens came by and stole it when we weren't looking," The cashier explained.

♪Always teens...♪ Sona remarked.

Ask the Lunari

02-03-2013

Quote:
♪Kinda,♪ Sona replied, ♪You guys still have that Ionian special?♪

"Yea, the three meet sandwich with Ionian tea and moon chips." The cashier replied.

♪Alright well I had that last time, and it was pretty good.♪

"Okay so two Ionian specials?" the cashier asked.

Sona looked over at Diana, ♪Unless you want something else...it would be nice if they put up a menu here.♪

"We had one, but some teens came by and stole it when we weren't looking," The cashier explained.

♪Always teens...♪ Sona remarked.
Moon chips... Diana chuckles, before replying.

I... will not mind that, as everything Sona has suggested today has been very good. So I'll take the special as well. Diana said, nodding to the cashier.

So... where is this restaurant located? and I do wonder... what spurred the idea of a Lunar-themed restaurant? Diana said, brow raised at the cashier.

Ask the String

02-03-2013

Quote:
Moon chips... Diana chuckles, before replying.

I... will not mind that, as everything Sona has suggested today has been very good. So I'll take the special as well. Diana said, nodding to the cashier.

So... where is this restaurant located? and I do wonder... what spurred the idea of a Lunar-themed restaurant? Diana said, brow raised at the cashier.
♪ I'm not sure,♪ Sona replied as she handed the cashier the money, ♪It's located a bit toward the main street I think. I can take you down there later if you wish, Diana.♪

As soon as Diana's name was said, a few of the booth's employees looked over at Diana quickly before returning back to their work. One employee, however, stared at Diana for several seconds before walking up to the window.

"Um...excuse me, did you say 'Diana?' Like...the champion?" The employee exclaimed.

Ask the Lunari

02-03-2013

Quote:
♪ I'm not sure,♪ Sona replied as she handed the cashier the money, ♪It's located a bit toward the main street I think. I can take you down there later if you wish, Diana.♪

As soon as Diana's name was said, a few of the booth's employees looked over at Diana quickly before returning back to their work. One employee, however, stared at Diana for several seconds before walking up to the window.

"Um...excuse me, did you say 'Diana?' Like...the champion?" The employee exclaimed.
Diana would fold her arms, and raise a brow at the employee... amused as if they never noticed.

Yes I am Diana.... does the marking on my forehead not show proof enough? Or must I... She emits a silver glow slightly prove it?

Diana then chuckles, and would simply watch the employee's reaction.

Ask the String

02-03-2013

Quote:
Diana would fold her arms, and raise a brow at the employee... amused as if they never noticed.

Yes I am Diana.... does the marking on my forehead not show proof enough? Or must I... She emits a silver glow slightly prove it?

Diana then chuckles, and would simply watch the employee's reaction.
"See I told you guys," The employee called back to his coworkers before returning to Diana, "Sorry, we should have recognized you earlier. You know you're the reason this whole restaurants even up."

♪Oh, and how so?♪ Sona asked.

"'Cause, the owner built this place after hearing of Diana's story," The employee replied, "Hence why everything's moon-shaped. She wanted to show her support for Diana's cause somehow. Plus, she hoped one day you would come down to Demacia and notice her store. She is probably one of your biggest fans."

"It's true," The cashier exclaimed, "The woman is almost obsessed with you. I mean, we all support the Lunari cause, but that girl takes it 3 steps too far."

♪Oh, well look at that Diana, you have yourself a whole new fanbase,♪ Sona remarked, ♪I guess not everyone is as anti-Lunari as I thought.♪

Ask the Lunari

02-03-2013

Quote:
"See I told you guys," The employee called back to his coworkers before returning to Diana, "Sorry, we should have recognized you earlier. You know you're the reason this whole restaurants even up."

♪Oh, and how so?♪ Sona asked.

"'Cause, the owner built this place after hearing of Diana's story," The employee replied, "Hence why everything's moon-shaped. She wanted to show her support for Diana's cause somehow. Plus, she hoped one day you would come down to Demacia and notice her store. She is probably one of your biggest fans."

"It's true," The cashier exclaimed, "The woman is almost obsessed with you. I mean, we all support the Lunari cause, but that girl takes it 3 steps too far."

♪Oh, well look at that Diana, you have yourself a whole new fanbase,♪ Sona remarked, ♪I guess not everyone is as anti-Lunari as I thought.♪
Diana was shocked, let alone impressed... but a few things still bothered her.

Why hasn't the owner come to me personally? If she truly wanted to support my cause... she should've came to me immediately. If I'm not within my quarters within the institute, or the house I've built into within a village not far from from my construction site... there isn't many places to not find me.

She would then raise a brow.

If you all support my cause, then why not join?

She would then turn to Sona.

I might have plenty more reasons to return to Demacia other than to see you now, dear.

Ask the String

02-04-2013

Quote:
Diana was shocked, let alone impressed... but a few things still bothered her.

Why hasn't the owner come to me personally? If she truly wanted to support my cause... she should've came to me immediately. If I'm not within my quarters within the institute, or the house I've built into within a village not far from from my construction site... there isn't many places to not find me.

She would then raise a brow.

If you all support my cause, then why not join?

She would then turn to Sona.

I might have plenty more reasons to return to Demacia other than to see you now, dear.
"Well that's what we told her, but she really wanted you to come to her," The employee replied.

"We support you, but we're still loyal to Demacia," The cashier exclaimed, "Although I'm sure the owner would more than love to join your cause.".

Sona smiled, ♪Well that's good. I would love for you to continue returning back. Demacia's really a lovely place...when you get past the guards and millions of fans.♪

Shiyunava

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
Mack didn't say anything, he just came up to her and kissed her on the lips. After a few seconds he broke the kiss.

"I can consider that payment."
She looked at him and turned bright red.

makmix

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
She looked at him and turned bright red.
Mack takes her hand.

"Let's head to my place shall we?"

Mack has never smiled so much.