A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana raises a brow, before looking around and pointing in some random direction within the park.

Perhaps we shall go... that way. Seeing as everything's crowded, and much cannot be seen... we must simply walk until we find something. Although... She takes another bite out of her cotten candy. I am a bit hungry, perhaps that can be our goal? We have been walking all day, which is why I suggested a bite to you anyways... as it shouldn't be that harmful dear.
♪Actually, some food would be nice,♪ Sona replied, ♪I think if we can brave the crowds most of the restaurant booths are set up over there.♪

She pointed about half a mile down away from the stage. There were clearly quite a collection of food booths and barbecue grills over there, but it would take some careful maneuvering through the crowds of people to reach it. Of course, Nidalee would have almost no trouble at all reaching them.

Ask the Lunari

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Actually, some food would be nice,♪ Sona replied, ♪I think if we can brave the crowds most of the restaurant booths are set up over there.♪

She pointed about half a mile down away from the stage. There were clearly quite a collection of food booths and barbecue grills over there, but it would take some careful maneuvering through the crowds of people to reach it. Of course, Nidalee would have almost no trouble at all reaching them.
Diana blinks, before looking in the direction Sona pointed out.

Well then, perhaps we shall be on our way dear?

Diana would then take the lead, as she leads Sona & Nidalee through the crowds. But like before they were stopped multiple times by fans, league enthusiasts, and even a few guards... who didn't get the memo from the captain earlier yet.

Ask Bestial Nyan

02-02-2013

Kittehnidalee walks under and between the legs of random people, not carefully navigating her kitteh self, and jumps to lean in front of a skewered meat stand. She meows, and the merchant awes in the sight of the kitteh, giving her a big skewer of meat, fruit, and vegetables. Kittehnidalee jumps on top of the stand, on the roof, and gets more awes from the watcher, and starts to nom on her free treat.

Ask the String

02-02-2013

Quote:
Diana blinks, before looking in the direction Sona pointed out.

Well then, perhaps we shall be on our way dear?

Diana would then take the lead, as she leads Sona & Nidalee through the crowds. But like before they were stopped multiple times by fans, league enthusiasts, and even a few guards... who didn't get the memo from the captain earlier yet.
Sona follows Diana, becoming quite tired of most of the fans and League enthusiasts that insist to stop them every three feet. The guards were even worse, but at least they left almost as immediatly as they arrived, which from the clear appearance of Diana's annoyance look was a smart choice.

Eventually, they would make it over to the food area. After being stop yet again by another group of fans, Sona finally turned to Diana, ♪Alright, now that most of that is out of the way, what shale we get to eat?♪

Shiyunava

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
Mack smiles turns into a laugh.

"Why not."

He creates wings of his own and bolts straight up.

"Coming?"
She giggled and looked at him. "THATS CHEATING!!!" She yelled from below.

She had her wings appear. She looked at her hextech wing and touched it as if she thought it was a dream. Then she raced past Mack in the sky. Racing high into the sky then letting herself fall heading to the ground and last second used her wings to level her with the ground and zoom to the sky again, she did this multiple times. She then stopped and looked at Mack with a smile.
"Thank you... I'll never be able to repay you for this... so... I'll do work with you if you'd like."

Ask the Lunari

02-02-2013

Quote:
Sona follows Diana, becoming quite tired of most of the fans and League enthusiasts that insist to stop them every three feet. The guards were even worse, but at least they left almost as immediatly as they arrived, which from the clear appearance of Diana's annoyance look was a smart choice.

Eventually, they would make it over to the food area. After being stop yet again by another group of fans, Sona finally turned to Diana, ♪Alright, now that most of that is out of the way, what shale we get to eat?♪
Diana looks around at the several stands that were in view, her cotton candy already finished... but all of the smells were intoxicating.

I... do not know. She said with confusion.

Although it seems Nidalee has already gotten her share of food... She points to Nidalee on the top of one of the stands, eating what seemed to be meat.

Is there anything you would prefer right now? I'm honestly clueless, there are to many choices. She said to Sona, now returning her gaze upon her.

Ask the String

02-03-2013

Quote:
Diana looks around at the several stands that were in view, her cotton candy already finished... but all of the smells were intoxicating.

I... do not know. She said with confusion.

Although it seems Nidalee has already gotten her share of food... She points to Nidalee on the top of one of the stands, eating what seemed to be meat.

Is there anything you would prefer right now? I'm honestly clueless, there are to many choices. She said to Sona, now returning her gaze upon her.
Sona looked around the area. There were a few points of interest: the barbacue grill, the Ionian food vender, the sandwich makers. They all seemed so good right now, but one booth stood out among the others to Sona.

About 5 booths away was a Lunar themed booth, selling sandwiches shaped like crescent moons. Sona figured if any place was good for Diana, it would be there.

♪I know, how about over there,♪ She exclaimed, pointing toward the booth, ♪That place looks perfect for you.♪

makmix

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
She giggled and looked at him. "THATS CHEATING!!!" She yelled from below.

She had her wings appear. She looked at her hextech wing and touched it as if she thought it was a dream. Then she raced past Mack in the sky. Racing high into the sky then letting herself fall heading to the ground and last second used her wings to level her with the ground and zoom to the sky again, she did this multiple times. She then stopped and looked at Mack with a smile.
"Thank you... I'll never be able to repay you for this... so... I'll do work with you if you'd like."
Mack didn't say anything, he just came up to her and kissed her on the lips. After a few seconds he broke the kiss.

"I can consider that payment."

Ask the Lunari

02-03-2013

Quote:
Sona looked around the area. There were a few points of interest: the barbacue grill, the Ionian food vender, the sandwich makers. They all seemed so good right now, but one booth stood out among the others to Sona.

About 5 booths away was a Lunar themed booth, selling sandwiches shaped like crescent moons. Sona figured if any place was good for Diana, it would be there.

♪I know, how about over there,♪ She exclaimed, pointing toward the booth, ♪That place looks perfect for you.♪
Diana raises a brow, looking towards the booth curiously and begins to walks over to it as Sona suggested.

... What is this... booth? She would then stop in front of it eyes wide, eyeing the sandwiches.

Ask the String

02-03-2013

Quote:
Diana raises a brow, looking towards the booth curiously and begins to walks over to it as Sona suggested.

... What is this... booth? She would then stop in front of it eyes wide, eyeing the sandwiches.
♪I know this place,♪ Sona exclaimed, ♪They opened up a couple months ago downtown. They're whole menu is lunar-themed, even the shape of their sandwiches and cups. And their food's not bad either. Only been to the restaurant once though.♪

Sona and Diana stood in the clearly short line, watching the sandwich makers behind the glass windows make their crescent shaped food quickly. Once they reached the window (after being stopped yet again by another fan) the cashier smiled at the two.

"Welcome. What can we make for you?"