A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Yes that would be very amusing,♪ Sona replied, ♪Although if I understand right, the other champions seem to be too busy to attend until the very end of the festival. Except Garen should show up tomorrow.♪

Sona listened in on the anthem, paying more attention to the measures and notes the orchestra played rather than simply enjoying the piece. Sona counted no less than 32 miss timed notes by the string section, and only 20 beats miss timed by the drums. Untrained ears would never notice these mistakes, but to Sona, they were as apparent as ever.

Once the anthem ended, most of the crowd shouted out "Demacia!" and held their fists to the air. It was a common thing for Demacian citizens to do after they hear the anthem to show pride in their home. Sona, being Ionian for most of her younger life, failed to pick up on this, even after how long she's spent in Demacia.

♪Well, that was... fun,♪ Sona exclaimed in a somewhat bland tune, watching the band take their final bows before heading off stage, ♪Shale we wait for the next group, or did you want to check out some of the scenery?♪
Diana would cover her ears slightly as the entire crowd shouted... chuckling as she got her wish...in a way, before turning back to Sona as she spoke; Diana had slightly picked up on Sona's change of tone within her tunes.

"I'm guessing they did something wrong? You seemed to cringe slightly on particular parts within the piece dear... and your tunes changed to be more aggressive and... accelerated? If that is the correct term to use describing a change." Perhaps you could personally show them a thing or two~. She mused.

Diana would then raise a brow, as the crowd sat down, still seeing that most are oblivious to them sitting behind.

I suppose the... shout and fists to the air also shows their love for the city-state? Why didn't you do it dear?... and I suppose we can leave, unless you wish to stay for a bit longer... seeing as you are my guide within the city today.

Ask the String

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana would cover her ears slightly as the entire crowd shouted... chuckling as she got her wish...in a way, before turning back to Sona as she spoke; Diana had slightly picked up on Sona's change of tone within her tunes.

"I'm guessing they did something wrong? You seemed to cringe slightly on particular parts within the piece dear... and your tunes changed to be more aggressive and... accelerated? If that is the correct term to use describing a change." Perhaps you could personally show them a thing or two~. She mused.

Diana would then raise a brow, as the crowd sat down, still seeing that most are oblivious to them sitting behind.

I suppose the... shout and fists to the air also shows their love for the city-state? Why didn't you do it dear?... and I suppose we can leave, unless you wish to stay for a bit longer... seeing as you are my guide within the city today.
♪Hm, oh, well I've just noticed a couple mistakes when they were playing,♪ Sona responded, ♪Small stuff I'm sure you or anyone else here would have noticed.♪

Sona nodded, ♪Yes, they do it to show pride for Demacia. I, however, simply don't really see a point to it.♪

Ask Bestial Nyan

01-31-2013

Kittehnidalee suddenly jumps from behind Diana, with a stick of cotton candy in her mouth, and holds on her lun-human, hanging from her shoulders. Muffled meow. The kitteh worked hard to get her human this tasty, cloudy treat, so she sticks her head forward, to try and give Diana this candy. Happy kitteh face.

Ask the Lunari

01-31-2013

Quote:
♪Hm, oh, well I've just noticed a couple mistakes when they were playing,♪ Sona responded, ♪Small stuff I'm sure you or anyone else here would have noticed.♪

Sona nodded, ♪Yes, they do it to show pride for Demacia. I, however, simply don't really see a point to it.♪
Diana shakes her head. I do not think I noticed any... mistakes. Perhaps the players themselves would be able to ... but Surely I cannot.

Well then, I'll leave to see the scenery when you decide to then dear~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bestial Nyan View Post
Kittehnidalee suddenly jumps from behind Diana, with a stick of cotton candy in her mouth, and holds on her lun-human, hanging from her shoulders. Muffled meow. The kitteh worked hard to get her human this tasty, cloudy treat, so she sticks her head forward, to try and give Diana this candy. Happy kitteh face.
When Nidalee arrives with the cotten candy, Diana will jump slightly shocked at the sudden arrival. She would then simply take it... patting her on the head in return. Thank you kitten... I hope you are enjoying the festival as well... and wherever you got this, I hope you paid.

Ask the String

01-31-2013

Quote:
Diana shakes her head. I do not think I noticed any... mistakes. Perhaps the players themselves would be able to ... but Surely I cannot.

Well then, I'll leave to see the scenery when you decide to then dear~
Sona smiled, ♪Come on, we've got a whole park to explore.♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bestial Nya
♪Well isn't that sweet,♪ Sona played in an adoring tune, ♪Nidalee brought you a gift. I guess that's one perk to having a pet cougar slash huntress.♪

Ask the Lunari

01-31-2013

Quote:
Sona smiled, ♪Come on, we've got a whole park to explore.♪

♪Well isn't that sweet,♪ Sona played in an adoring tune, ♪Nidalee brought you a gift. I guess that's one perk to having a pet cougar slash huntress.♪
Diana would stand up and look at Sona & Nidalee.

I suppose it is, still very unusual though...also do you want a bite? She asked, taking one of her own.

Lead the way dear~ As you are still my guide.

Ask the String

02-01-2013

Quote:
Diana would stand up and look at Sona & Nidalee.

I suppose it is, still very unusual though...also do you want a bite? She asked, taking one of her own.

Lead the way dear~ As you are still my guide.
♪Oh no, it's alright,♪ Sona replied, ♪I'm sure Nidalee got that just for you.♪

♪Alright, so what would you like to see next?♪ Sona asked as she floated back up.

Around the park there were a few spots of interest left, but anywhere good would no doubt be flooded by people.

Shiyunava

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
Mack looks towards the horizon.

"It's becoming sundown, we should head back don't you think?"

He gives a smile.
"I guess, but I want to test my wing first... don't you think so?"

makmix

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
"I guess, but I want to test my wing first... don't you think so?"
Mack smiles turns into a laugh.

"Why not."

He creates wings of his own and bolts straight up.

"Coming?"

Ask the Lunari

02-02-2013

Quote:
♪Oh no, it's alright,♪ Sona replied, ♪I'm sure Nidalee got that just for you.♪

♪Alright, so what would you like to see next?♪ Sona asked as she floated back up.

Around the park there were a few spots of interest left, but anywhere good would no doubt be flooded by people.
Diana raises a brow, before looking around and pointing in some random direction within the park.

Perhaps we shall go... that way. Seeing as everything's crowded, and much cannot be seen... we must simply walk until we find something. Although... She takes another bite out of her cotten candy. I am a bit hungry, perhaps that can be our goal? We have been walking all day, which is why I suggested a bite to you anyways... as it shouldn't be that harmful dear.