A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiyunava

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
Mack looked at her.

"It's a song that I sing every once in a while. It reminds me of my parents' murder. I will find that man. I will make him hurt."
Her mouth dropped wide open. Then she looked away and started tearing up.

Quote:
Mack looked at her.
Mack finishes setting up the picnic.

"It is. We can enjoy the picnic now."

He sits down, offering Rhinoa to sit next to him.
She sat next to him and looked at him. "Whats for lunch?"

makmix

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
Her mouth dropped wide open. Then she looked away and started tearing up.

She sat next to him and looked at him. "Whats for lunch?"
Mack calmed her by hugging her.

"Don't worry about my past. It will be fixed in no time."

He gets a sandwich platter and salad from the basket and puts it on the blanket.

"Now, we have a special sandwich platter of tuna salad, BLT, and the basic ham and cheese. The salad is hand tossed by moi, topped with diced tomatoes, cubed swiss cheese, grilled chicken strips and croutons."

He pulls out a bottle with glasses out of nowhere once again.

"And light Zaunite Special Champagne extra bubbly with the champagne glasses including."

Shiyunava

01-30-2013

Quote:
Mack calmed her by hugging her.

"Don't worry about my past. It will be fixed in no time."

He gets a sandwich platter and salad from the basket and puts it on the blanket.

"Now, we have a special sandwich platter of tuna salad, BLT, and the basic ham and cheese. The salad is hand tossed by moi, topped with diced tomatoes, cubed swiss cheese, grilled chicken strips and croutons."

He pulls out a bottle with glasses out of nowhere once again.

"And light Zaunite Special Champagne extra bubbly with the champagne glasses including."
This made her smiled and she decided to wait to tell him why she teared up. "That's amazing... do you... normally cook this much?"

Ask the Lunari

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
The child pointed at Diana, still smiling, "Aren't you one of those champion thingies? I think I saw you on the hextect screens fighting on the fields. You sure are good for how pretty you are."

Sona turned turned to see the child. She couldn't help but smile, glad to see someone praising Diana instead of ridiculing her.
At least the children are not afraid of me...at least until their parents get involved; Diana thought to herself.

Diana would then blink and pat the child on the head at the compliment.

Thank you. Perhaps you could even join the Lunari when you get older? Since you clearly are not afraid of me... unlike other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bestial Nyan View Post
Kittehnidalee gets completely lost in the crowd, but if her moonhuman cares enough about her, the tip of her tail would be visible on top of the crowd, roaming, and being on the other end, where the crowd is closest to the royal chairs.
Diana would be keeping a watchful eye over Nidalee as she ventured closer to the royal chairs, but would not move as she can handle herself... mostly.

Ask the String

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
At least the children are not afraid of me...at least until their parents get involved; Diana thought to herself.

Diana would then blink and pat the child on the head at the compliment.

Thank you. Perhaps you could even join the Lunari when you get older? Since you clearly are not afraid of me... unlike other people.
"Oh, you really think I could?" The child asked, "My mommy said the Lunari aren't really good people. She thinks you are a liar, but I know the truth. I believe you are telling the truth about how the Solari guys are big meanie people. I followed you since you joined the League."

♪Oh really now?♪ Sona remarked, ♪How old are you anyway, child?♪

"Nine and nine tenths," She proudly admitted, "Gonna be 10 next week!"

makmix

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
This made her smiled and she decided to wait to tell him why she teared up. "That's amazing... do you... normally cook this much?"
Mack looked at her after taking a bite of a Tuna Salad sandwich.

"Well, I do have to prepare for two people at the shop. Two being me and Augustus and you've seen the tall man haven't you? Has a large appetite..."

Mack put down the sandwich on a napkin and poured the champagne into their glasses.

"Don't worry about this. The alcohol is down at a measly 3 percentile, so no shenanigans this time around."

Shiyunava

01-30-2013

Quote:
Mack looked at her after taking a bite of a Tuna Salad sandwich.

"Well, I do have to prepare for two people at the shop. Two being me and Augustus and you've seen the tall man haven't you? Has a large appetite..."

Mack put down the sandwich on a napkin and poured the champagne into their glasses.

"Don't worry about this. The alcohol is down at a measly 3 percentile, so no shenanigans this time around."
She smiled while holding her glass and looked at him. "Thank you." She took a sip.

Ask the Lunari

01-31-2013

Quote:
"Oh, you really think I could?" The child asked, "My mommy said the Lunari aren't really good people. She thinks you are a liar, but I know the truth. I believe you are telling the truth about how the Solari guys are big meanie people. I followed you since you joined the League."

♪Oh really now?♪ Sona remarked, ♪How old are you anyway, child?♪

"Nine and nine tenths," She proudly admitted, "Gonna be 10 next week!"
Diana would kneel down to the girls level, chuckling.

Well, the big meanie people tell your mommy those lies, and not the truth about the Lunari. They are just mad because I showed others their...bad deeds.

Well come back to see me when your an adult if you truly wish to join, child.

Diana would then stand fully up, and look at Sona.

Still wish to head to the bands? I can see Nidalee roaming by the royal chairs... but I do not wish to be over there.

Ask the String

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana would kneel down to the girls level, chuckling.

Well, the big meanie people tell your mommy those lies, and not the truth about the Lunari. They are just mad because I showed others their...bad deeds.

Well come back to see me when your an adult if you truly wish to join, child.

Diana would then stand fully up, and look at Sona.

Still wish to head to the bands? I can see Nidalee roaming by the royal chairs... but I do not wish to be over there.
The kid smiled, skipping away gleefully once Diana stood back up. Sona turned to her with a smile.

♪Sure, let's see where the band is. I'm not too particular to hanging around the royality too much either.♪

Sona started to lead Diana toward the inner portion of the park, where most of the crowds were forming. It would be quite easy for them to blend into the crowd, even with Sona and her instrument floating around.

The stage where the classical music was playing would be located on the far side of the park. It didn't appear to be that far of a walk, but the crowds would hinder the two significantly.

Ask the Lunari

01-31-2013

Quote:
The kid smiled, skipping away gleefully once Diana stood back up. Sona turned to her with a smile.

♪Sure, let's see where the band is. I'm not too particular to hanging around the royality too much either.♪

Sona started to lead Diana toward the inner portion of the park, where most of the crowds were forming. It would be quite easy for them to blend into the crowd, even with Sona and her instrument floating around.

The stage where the classical music was playing would be located on the far side of the park. It didn't appear to be that far of a walk, but the crowds would hinder the two significantly.
Diana & Sona would struggle getting through the crowds... almost everyone was oblivious to them except for a few, who would stop and ask them questions about the League, being a champion and attempt to ask very personal ones, which both mostly denied.

I did not know people were so curious about our lifestyles. I'm sort of glad people avoid me now somewhat.

I still cannot believe that young guy attempted to ask about your bust! Then attempted to ask me! Diana exclaimed, still walking significantly close to Sona as they finally reach the stage.