Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JamesIII

01-24-2013

James doesn't find a store with something he likes so he heads to the town square where Dailene was taking in the view. They both met up and started talking about their recent duels on the fields of justice as both of them were summoners and very good friends.

Ask Bestial Nyan

01-25-2013

Kittehnidalee recklessly tries to pull herself up to climb on Diana with her arms, because she is trying to be an overly attached kitteh that wants to view the world on top of her human slave! If she succeeds, she would be stomping on Diana's head, but if she fails, she'll fall down on her feet, becase kittehagility.

Ask the String

01-25-2013

Quote:
Ask the Lunari:
I forced someone to choose Lunari or death, a few weeks after I ascended... before I joined the League. After I had joined the league... this one defected and turned to the Solari and informed them of everything I had planned; Including the temple I'm building right now. Thus the constant propaganda, insults, threats, and worst of all desecration of my own property... even the Institute does nothing of it.

A pause, as Diana closes her eyes for a few seconds.

The traitor still lives today, hiding within those walls upon Mount Targon... like a coward. Alas, He might be the very one who spreads the lies as well... but I won't know until I meet him again.

♪That's awful,♪ Sona exclaimed, ♪I mean, I don't particually agree with the whole forcing him to become Lunari, but to spread lies and to get your own property destroyed....I find it hard to believe the Institute would let that slide.♪

Quote:
Ask Bestial Nyan:
Kittehnidalee recklessly tries to pull herself up to climb on Diana with her arms, because she is trying to be an overly attached kitteh that wants to view the world on top of her human slave! If she succeeds, she would be stomping on Diana's head, but if she fails, she'll fall down on her feet, becase kittehagility.

Sona looks back to see Nidalee trying to climb on top of Diana again, ♪Well, I don't mean to be rude, but I was under the assumption Nidalee was part cougar, but she seems to act more and more like a common house cat....maybe with more energy though.♪

JamesIII

01-25-2013

James and Dailene finish talking when James is called to another match. Saying that he will be back soon he leaves for the institute using a re worked version of recall that allows him to travel instantly to the institute. This leaves Dailene alone to her own thoughts in the square, taking in the view of the city.

Ask the Lunari

01-25-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
♪That's awful,♪ Sona exclaimed, ♪I mean, I don't particually agree with the whole forcing him to become Lunari, but to spread lies and to get your own property destroyed....I find it hard to believe the Institute would let that slide.♪

Sona looks back to see Nidalee trying to climb on top of Diana again, ♪Well, I don't mean to be rude, but I was under the assumption Nidalee was part cougar, but she seems to act more and more like a common house cat....maybe with more energy though.♪

I forced the man because he attempted to rob my room within an inn, and then tried to lie about it. I was already emotionally distressed and well... he should be lucky that I did not slice him then and there.

But yes, the league only see's me as another champion in a feud with a rival. The summoners do keep watch over me, but they attempt to keep their presence concealed...Diana would motion to the hazy figures upon the rooftops & within the distance behind them. but I've already found them.

Diana would groan, as Nidalee would fail and fall to the ground, leaving Diana to smirk before raising a brow to Sona.

Perhaps it is because she is still simply a wild woman? Kittens are wild... but she is just a giant kitten then. I still only fear waking one night with her human form wrapped around me... it would be awkward.

JamesIII

01-25-2013

Dailene so relaxed by the atmosphere of the city slowly starts falling asleep. Her extreme relaxation causes one of her kitsune tails to appear but she does not notice it.

Ask Bestial Nyan

01-26-2013

Kittehnidalee does not accept failure, so she jumps and tries to climb on Diana again, but instead hangs on her shoulders to get carried. Meow. She lip noms Diana's neck.

JamesIII

01-26-2013

Dailene finally leaves after getting a eye full of the city. Promising to come back later.

Ask the String

01-27-2013

Quote:
Ask the Lunari:
I forced the man because he attempted to rob my room within an inn, and then tried to lie about it. I was already emotionally distressed and well... he should be lucky that I did not slice him then and there.

But yes, the league only see's me as another champion in a feud with a rival. The summoners do keep watch over me, but they attempt to keep their presence concealed...Diana would motion to the hazy figures upon the rooftops & within the distance behind them. but I've already found them.

Diana would groan, as Nidalee would fail and fall to the ground, leaving Diana to smirk before raising a brow to Sona.

Perhaps it is because she is still simply a wild woman? Kittens are wild... but she is just a giant kitten then. I still only fear waking one night with her human form wrapped around me... it would be awkward.

♪Well just try not to anger her,♪ Sona replied, ♪I've seen what she can do on the fields. It's not a pretty sight when she's mad.♪

Sona looks over at Nidalee trying to climb on Diana's back, and had a brilliant idea.

♪Hey, I know, I can simply play a tune for Nidalee to float on, so she doesn't try to ride you.♪

As she says this, she points her Etwahl toward Nidalee, playing a tune similar to the one she had been playing before, but significantly louder. The music carried toward Nidalee, lifting her up off Diana's back and keeping her steady in mid air, just as it did for Sona.

Ask the Lunari

01-27-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
♪Well just try not to anger her,♪ Sona replied, ♪I've seen what she can do on the fields. It's not a pretty sight when she's mad.♪

Sona looks over at Nidalee trying to climb on Diana's back, and had a brilliant idea.

♪Hey, I know, I can simply play a tune for Nidalee to float on, so she doesn't try to ride you.♪

As she says this, she points her Etwahl toward Nidalee, playing a tune similar to the one she had been playing before, but significantly louder. The music carried toward Nidalee, lifting her up off Diana's back and keeping her steady in mid air, just as it did for Sona.

Quote:
Ask Bestial Nyan;33912552:
Kittehnidalee does not accept failure, so she jumps and tries to climb on Diana again, but instead hangs on her shoulders to get carried. Meow. She lip noms Diana's neck.

Diana would smirk to Sona as they finally reached the end of the street, making the turn Sona talked about before.

I do not think I can ever make her mad, although she has made me mad a few times with her shenanigans...

Diana raises a brow as Nidalee's now suddenly floating behind her thanks to Sona's idea.

Perhaps we shall let her down when we reach the festival? I wouldn't want to much attention.