A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

01-21-2013

♪Normally yes,♪ Sona replied, ♪But it is the King's birthday after all. I heard the sames guys who organized the Snowdown festival a few weeks ago also planned this.♪

Sona, noticing Nidalee's seeming shyness and Diana's natural tendacy against people, decided the scenic route is the best way to go. Luckily champions and high classed citizens were allowed to enter through the back way to avoid the crowds.

The trio continued on, Sona noticing the continual stares from some of the nearby guards. She couldn't tell if they were watching Diana or herself.

Ask the Lunari

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bestial Nyan View Post
Kittehnidalee follows the two ladies behind, but instead of going between Diana's legs, she walks under the shade of Sona's skirt and seemingly small, underused legs, because she iz kitteh, and she doesn't like people that much besides her moonhuman.
Diana would simply shake her head, as she watched Nidalee hide under Sona, but continued walking nonetheless, continuing her talk with Sona.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Normally yes,♪ Sona replied, ♪But it is the King's birthday after all. I heard the sames guys who organized the Snowdown festival a few weeks ago also planned this.♪

Sona, noticing Nidalee's seeming shyness and Diana's natural tendacy against people, decided the scenic route is the best way to go. Luckily champions and high classed citizens were allowed to enter through the back way to avoid the crowds.

The trio continued on, Sona noticing the continual stares from some of the nearby guards. She couldn't tell if they were watching Diana or herself.
Diana makes a small sigh of relief, as they take the scenic route. Although keeping an eye on the few guards that they pass by...she shrugs it off.

So the king is the only one who allows festivities for longer than a few hours? Diana smirks.

How long does this make our trip? She asked as well..

Ask the String

01-21-2013

♪Not much longer,♪ Sona replied, ♪Just have to get to the end of this street and turn left. Can't miss it really.♪

The group continued on down the seemingly endless road when one of the guards watching them finally decides to approach them.

"Hey, Stop!" He exclaims as he approaches the trio.

Sona turns to him, ♪Yes can we help you?♪

The guard, clearly not understanding Sona's music, turns to Diana with a serious expression, "So what are you all doing down here? I do recall you not allowed this far into town..."

♪Now wait a minute, you can't treat her like that,♪ Sona replied in a harsh tune.

Ask Bestial Nyan

01-21-2013

Quote:
♪Not much longer,♪ Sona replied, ♪Just have to get to the end of this street and turn left. Can't miss it really.♪

The group continued on down the seemingly endless road when one of the guards watching them finally decides to approach them.

The guard, clearly not understanding Sona's music, turns to Diana with a serious expression, "So what are you all doing down here? I do recall you not allowed this far into town..."

♪Now wait a minute, you can't treat her like that,♪ Sona replied in a harsh tune.
Kittehnidalee gets really mad about the presence of guards yelling at her moonhuman that she comes out of Sona's underskirt, or underbelly, and does a cougar roar. Rawr! She glares at the guard.

Ask the Lunari

01-21-2013

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bestial Nyan View Post
Kittehnidalee gets really mad about the presence of guards yelling at her moonhuman that she comes out of Sona's underskirt, or underbelly, and does a cougar roar. Rawr! She glares at the guard.
Diana nods to Sona and stares down within the street, noticing that the streets do in fact bend in weird ways... such a scenic route indeed.

Today has truly been a wonderful day, and I only hope that it gets better...- then the guards came.

Diana raises a brow, realizing that before she could even speak to the guard, Sona was ignored & he addressed her in such a crude way and that truly did piss her off. ... Diana would give an extremely icy glare at the guard, with one of the highest forms of killing intent imaginable on Runeterra, nearing that of Morgana & Kayles hate to each other... due to the immediate ignorant response to her presence she did not want to hear today of all days.

Diana's tone would then become darker, as she replies to the guardsman.

I... am here with my friend Sona, a fellow champion...and kitten also known as Nidalee... a fellow champion, to go see the festival. That I heard was going on for your king? Is there something wrong with that Guardsman?

Ask the String

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana nods to Sona and stares down within the street, noticing that the streets do in fact bend in weird ways... such a scenic route indeed.

Today has truly been a wonderful day, and I only hope that it gets better...- then the guards came.

Diana raises a brow, realizing that before she could even speak to the guard, Sona was ignored & he addressed her in such a crude way and that truly did piss her off. ... Diana would give an extremely icy glare at the guard, with one of the highest forms of killing intent imaginable on Runeterra, nearing that of Morgana & Kayles hate to each other... due to the immediate ignorant response to her presence she did not want to hear today of all days.

Diana's tone would then become darker, as she replies to the guardsman.

I... am here with my friend Sona, a fellow champion...and kitten also known as Nidalee... a fellow champion, to go see the festival. That I heard was going on for your king? Is there something wrong with that Guardsman?
The guard seem to be taken back by Diana's anger or response. He looked over at the other two before responding back at the Lunari.

"I suppose if these two stay with you it'll be fine," He responded in a much less serious tone, "But just be aware, out captain ordered us to keep a close eye on you three. If any of you try anything, you'll be thrown out of Demacia faster than you can blink."

♪So wait a minute, why would you be ordered to keep an eye on us?♪ Sona asked, ♪We haven't done a single thing to draw attention to ourselves.♪

The guard looked at Sona as she played, unable to understand her music, "You got something to say?"

"Hey! Private!" A voice called out from behind, "What do you think you're doing pestering these champions?"

The guard turned around, shaking a bit, "J-Just making s-sure they don't...do anything s-sir."

A second, clearly older, guard came up to the private with a stern look, "Get back to your post now."

"Y-Yes sir."

With that, he left for his post.

"Sorry about him. He's a good guy really...just sometimes he likes to act like a big shot," The older guard said, "You ladies take care now. If anything tries to mess with you let me know."

Ask the Lunari

01-22-2013

Quote:
The guard seem to be taken back by Diana's anger or response. He looked over at the other two before responding back at the Lunari.

"I suppose if these two stay with you it'll be fine," He responded in a much less serious tone, "But just be aware, out captain ordered us to keep a close eye on you three. If any of you try anything, you'll be thrown out of Demacia faster than you can blink."

♪So wait a minute, why would you be ordered to keep an eye on us?♪ Sona asked, ♪We haven't done a single thing to draw attention to ourselves.♪

The guard looked at Sona as she played, unable to understand her music, "You got something to say?"

"Hey! Private!" A voice called out from behind, "What do you think you're doing pestering these champions?"

The guard turned around, shaking a bit, "J-Just making s-sure they don't...do anything s-sir."

A second, clearly older, guard came up to the private with a stern look, "Get back to your post now."

"Y-Yes sir."

With that, he left for his post.

"Sorry about him. He's a good guy really...just sometimes he likes to act like a big shot," The older guard said, "You ladies take care now. If anything tries to mess with you let me know."
Diana would blankly stare at the younger guard until he was called away, luckily for him that just saved his life and when the other appears, her expression changed only slightly.

That does not excuse the way he ignored Sona, that also does not excuse what I just heard, and you very much just saved his life...

Diana sighs, facial expression now changed to one of curious nature, her tone of voice still the same.

"Why are we being watched like kids within a park? We are not terrorists and you know who we are thankfully. But, apparently you have orders to watch our movements as we move about the city."

Ask the String

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana would blankly stare at the younger guard until he was called away, luckily for him that just saved his life and when the other appears, her expression changed only slightly.

That does not excuse the way he ignored Sona, that also does not excuse what I just heard, and you very much just saved his life...

Diana sighs, facial expression now changed to one of curious nature, her tone of voice still the same.

"Why are we being watched like kids within a park? We are not terrorists and you know who we are thankfully. But, apparently you have orders to watch our movements as we move about the city."
"Oh, well the captain is paranoid from the rumors about you," He replied, "Don't worry, most of us know that you guys haven't done anything, but some of the new guys may try something."

♪Well I don't approve of this,♪ Sona remarked, ♪We should have to be watched and followed along.♪

"I don't agree with it either, but he is captain," The guard added, "Still, I'll try to keep them off you as best I can. Sarge's word."

Ask the Lunari

01-22-2013

Quote:
"Oh, well the captain is paranoid from the rumors about you," He replied, "Don't worry, most of us know that you guys haven't done anything, but some of the new guys may try something."

♪Well I don't approve of this,♪ Sona remarked, ♪We should have to be watched and followed along.♪

"I don't agree with it either, but he is captain," The guard added, "Still, I'll try to keep them off you as best I can. Sarge's word."
The rumors the Solari spread about me? It figures. Diana said in spiteful way.

We'll see how far your word takes you, inform your guards and captain to stand down... or else I will personally make someone's life miserable, as I only want peace within the city.

Diana then turns to Sona & Nidalee.

Shall we be off on our way then?

Ask Bestial Nyan

01-22-2013

Kittehnidalee eyeballs Diana as if she did not understand what she was saying, but she jumped and leaned on her moonhuman with her front paws and licked her. Meow.