A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

12-02-2012

The green light was signaled. Twitch only took one more peek past Galio's body before speeding past him as fast as a waddling rat could, incoherent squeaking flowing from his maw as he examined what seemed to just be a plain entryway. Scampering from place to place on all fours, he soon had to press on with or without Galio to guide him, simply running through the other entrance regardless of where it would take him. In only a matter of seconds of being inside Twitch managed to lose control of his own curiosity.

Ask Galio

12-02-2012

Galio chuckled. "Now why couldn't he have done that earlier..." he whispered to himself.

Galio quietly followed Twitch, who had ran through the closest door directly in front. Likely, he had not noticed the other two doors near the sides of the room. Regardless, they had entered Galio's main room. his was his workshop, where he crafted works here. It was also where the summoners captured a picture of him when in his Hextech suit that he used as welding protection. Galio had finished his latest project, so at this point in time, nothing was strewn about. Everything was where it belonged, tools, materials, and the rest. He rested in the room, waiting for Twitch to do whatever.

Civilized Rat

12-06-2012

"What is this?"

Though the answer should have been obvious Twitch's mind couldn't come to think of what this room truly was and what it held. He scampered over to the neatly placed tools an things, sniffing and poking at a few of them; though he didn't seem to pick any of them up or toy with them, as curious as he was.

"Are these used for something? What is this room? Hm." Twitch giggled to himself every so often, looking over them all repeatedly.

Ask Galio

12-06-2012

Galio simply sat, watching Twitch explore the room.

"This is my workshop. It is where I craft things."

Civilized Rat

12-06-2012

Twitch couldn't help but be confused as to just how this was a home; there was no bed, the easiest sign for him to recognize. Looking about one more time, he spoke again.

"This does not seem to be a place to rest."

Ask Galio

12-06-2012

Galio shook his head.

"No Twitch, I do not sleep in my workshop. My house has more than one room, you know."

Civilized Rat

12-08-2012

Twitch's ears perked right up, his head quickly turning to face the animate gargoyle with a look of curiosity.

"You...sleep? But you are stone, yes?"

Ask Galio

12-09-2012

Galio chuckled.

"Yes. Simply because I am organic does not mean I do not require rest. Even magic tires after a while."

Civilized Rat

12-09-2012

The plague rat had a sudden look of determination, possibly concentrated interest upon hearing 'magic'. He was always intrigued by it, but was never able to dabble in it. This could be a good time to see what Galio could do off the Fields.

"Show me your magics. I want to see them."

Ask Galio

12-13-2012

Galio stared at Twitch quizzically.

"Haven't you already seen my abilities on the Fields?"