A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tjihyana

04-16-2012

As Poppy continues her walk, she enters the park. She peers around, hearing a familiar laugh. She looks up at Wukong, shaking her head. "What are you laughing at Wukong?" Suddenly, she hears Pantheon's ranting, chuckling at it. "If you need something to do Monkey King, go look at Pantheon train the soldiers? That might be an intriguing sight. Those troops are not used to Rakkor training measures."

Ask the Monkey

04-16-2012

''Nah, I can not stand near the Spearman without insulting him a few thousand times. And anyways, watching Janna work her magic on our friends over there is much more fun''.

AskPantheon

04-16-2012

The sound of marching gets louder as the troops run closer and then a loud shot comes out from the back of the group
"Regiment, MAN DROP."
The regiment then begins to fly through the air as they jump to another position
"Private, I said MAN DROP."
A loud kick is heard as the unfortunate private sails through the air rather ungracefully and is then followed by Pantheon jumping over to the rest of the regiment

Tjihyana

04-16-2012

"Well, it sounds like those troops have somewhat kept up with the training. Most of them at least. I wouldn't dare myself try the Rakkor training..." Poppy shakes her head, turning back to Wukong.
"Why exactly is Janna doing that?"

THE BR0SKI

04-16-2012

*Chuckles to himself as he watches Pantheon berate his troops*

And thats why I'm glad I decided to become a summoner instead of just joining the army.

*proceeds to take out a pipe and smokes as he watches the "entertainment" from a failry safe distance*

Ask the Monkey

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
"Well, it sounds like those troops have somewhat kept up with the training. Most of them at least. I wouldn't dare myself try the Rakkor training..." Poppy shakes her head, turning back to Wukong.
"Why exactly is Janna doing that?"
((read previous page ))

''Cause it's fun. I wonder what Fortune and the Huntress plan on doing with their wet dresses now?''

Tjihyana

04-16-2012

(( I did, but how would Poppy know? ^^ I read every update on most of these threads... ))

"I doubt the water makes much of a difference, they have the Radiant Dawn with them after all. I am certain she can dry them up fairly rapidly."

(( Too lazy to double post...))

Ask the Monkey

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
(( I did, but how would Poppy know? ^^ I read every update on most of these threads... ))
((well, it kinda felt like Poppy didn't know Janna was there, sry for misunderstanding XD))

AskPantheon

04-16-2012

"Regiment, HALT"
The drumming caused by the boots of the regiment stops
"Now, how many of you can feel your legs?"
No hands are raised, and everyone remains quiet
"Very good. Only 5 more miles to go, maggots. NOW GET RUNNING."
The troops begin to run again

Tjihyana

04-16-2012

Poppy rolls her eyes, looking up at Janna. "Don't act innocent with me Storm's Fury. I know what you did, and so do you." She turns her head towards the direction where Pantheon's yelling comes from. "Should I go tell Pantheon you want to join the training Janna? I can't say I like pranks like that, and Fizz does enough of them already."