A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

10-08-2012

The waitress smiled nervously. "C-can I get you two something to drink?" She asked.

Sarah chuckled, smirking and looking at the waitress.

"Just water for me." She answered. "Don't want to mask the flavor of this food Shyvana keeps ranting about."

Snowy Poro

10-08-2012

Leona nodded "The same would be fine please"

Ask Fortune

10-09-2012

"Right away." The waitress replied, and quickly walked from the table, a noticeable spring in her step.

"...eesh, you'd think they'd be more used to champions coming by if Shyvana is here so often." Sarah said, shaking her head and smirking.

Snowy Poro

10-09-2012

Leona shrugged

"Maybe she is just fond of us more"

She replied, sitting the menu down

Ask Fortune

10-09-2012

"Maybe she saw you trying on the suit." Sarah cooed, looking over the menu. "What are you getting?"

Snowy Poro

10-09-2012

Leona simply rolled her eyes at the comment

"Bread sticks, I suppose, would be fine for me"

Ask Fortune

10-09-2012

"That's it?" Sarah asked, surprised. "I thought someone built like you would need a little more than that."

Snowy Poro

10-09-2012

"On Rakkor, we had very little to eat, we made due. My meals were never big, so little things are enough to satisfy my hunger"

Leona said mater of factly

Script Lord

10-09-2012

She was a young woman. Her complexion was a fair shade of peach, now turned a ghastly off-white. Her minty green eyes now dulled at the absence of vitality. Her clothing was drenched in red, resulting from the liquid which now pooled around her immobile form, which itself now lied upon the ground in a darkened alley way beyond the vision of passersby. The wound had been a deliberate slash across the throat, especially the jugular, which upon investigation would be deemed to have been done by someone who was skilled in the art of murder. A man cloaked in black, most notably a long brimmed fedora, stepped out from the alleyway with a self-satisfied grin spread across his face. His upper face was obscured by an almost supernatural shadow, hiding not only his eyes but virtually every feature that would otherwise be at least somewhat visible.

How long had it been since he last set foot in Demacia? Weeks? Months? Regardless, he was quite satisfied with his most recent of kills as he feigned innocently strolling down the streets. He had an unnatural talent at blending in with the environment, and had always successfully managed to evade suspicion of the deaths he had a hand in. Usually he would strike in the middle of the night, a seemingly harmless mist settling in just to cloak his presence as he stalked the helpless person - usually an attractive woman. He would follow them, hidden in the shadows, his movement concealed by the veil, until it came time to close in on them.

It was a dance that he knew all too well, having years upon years of experience in it. There was never a victim that ever escaped from him, and it pleased him all the more that the murders were never traced back to him, if anyone was even aware of him in the first place. Noxus was his favorite city to operate in, above all their belief in survival of the fittest leaned all too well to his own methodology. Speaking of which, it wasn't magical at all in nature. This was one of the major reasons he hadn't yet been caught. It was pure, physical assault ending in the death of yet another innocent. He wasn't in any rush to flee Demacia any time soon, due to this, so he would take his sweet time. Perhaps he would go somewhere to have a little snack. It couldn't hurt. With his weapon safely hidden inside his coat, he needn't fear drawing much suspicion to himself, if at all. In fact, to the naked eye, he would seem not to be armed at all.

He pushed open the doors to a local diner, pleasantly went to a table by himself, and simple sat there with a wide smile on his face. The perfect picture of serenity if there ever was one.

{{ Whoo! Kinda risky here, probably, but meh. Good luck to anyone who wants to try their hand at this guy. }}

sunlead190

10-09-2012

John Cole had been walking through the streets of Demacia when a very familiar smell hit him. It wasn't a delightful one either. Usually it led to a bad discovery, last time was during a search for a missing woman. All that was left of her was pieces. No this had to be something bad, the smell was getting more noticeable.

Either way the darkened alleyway seemed to be a likely suspect. He reached into his cloak and grabbed his dagger, holding it tightly knowing full well from experience how easily an ambush could occur here. He slowly peered around for any movement at all as he walked through the alley, then he saw it. What used to be some younger woman was now a corpse lying on the ground. He knelt down and checked it over.

He sighed and shook his head.
"Poor girl..." He then looked at her neck and saw the slash, knowing full well where it was placed. "And whoever this is, is exceptionally good with a knife..." He stood and continued looking around for anything, any type of evidence so he could learn more, then stopped and looked at her again, frowning... He once again kneeled down and slowly closed her eyes. Taking a deep gulp he stood up and decided to look around the area for any evidence at all.

((Oh gosh I hope I did good D:.
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2254 ))