A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

10-08-2012

"Cool, nice." Sarah said, feeling it with the backs of her fingers. "Should help with wind chill up on that mountain, right? Dunno how you can live up there."

Sarah smirked slightly, looking around the rest of the store.

"Got anything else in mind?" She asked. "I got you in a body suit, I'm good."

Snowy Poro

10-08-2012

Leona simply rolled her eyes at the last comment before walking back in the changing room and reemerging a few minuets later, the suit slung over her shoulder

"Well.. I was thin-" Leona was cut off by the growl of her stomach "....would you like to get something to eat?" she then asked with a smile

Ask Fortune

10-08-2012

Sarah pointed accusingly at Leona's stomach, and smirked wide.

"Well it looks like you do!" She said, amused. "Yeah sure, we can eat. Better pay for that first, though. This is Demacia, they'll kill you."

She knew this would draw the ire of the nearby customers, and she just smirked at the nasty looks.

Snowy Poro

10-08-2012

Leona shook her head before going to the counter and paying for the suit, giving more money than it was actually worth. She then led Fortune out, back to the streets of Demacia before turning to her

"So.. what is a good place to eat around here?" Leona asked

Ask Fortune

10-08-2012

"I actually don't know." Sarah said, glancing around. "I've been here a few times, but I've never bothered with a sit-down meal. I dunno... Shyvana's always going on about that diner near the market square. Wanna see if we can find it?"

Snowy Poro

10-08-2012

"Sounds delightful"

Leona said with a nod of approval before heading that way

Ask Fortune

10-08-2012

Sarah led the way, remembering what Shyvana spoke about. Apparently, the diner was a mortar and brick establishment on the edge of the market square, facing the foot traffic. The pair circled the square, until they did indeed find a diner.

"I guess this is it?" Sarah asked rhetorically. "Looks decent enough."

Sarah led the way inside, and calmly took a seat in a booth. Hopefully, a waitress would be by soon.

Snowy Poro

10-08-2012

Leona followed suit and took a seat across from Fortune "Seems nice enough" she said, looking around at the building

Ask Fortune

10-08-2012

A waitress did indeed come to the table, eyes wide with surprise.

"Leona! Miss Fortune!" She exclaimed. "I... wow! It's such an honor to meet you two!"

"Of course it is." Sarah replied, with a smirk. "Nah I kid, nice to meet ya too."

The waitress absently dropped the menus on the table, starstruck.

Snowy Poro

10-08-2012

Leona nodded "hello" to the waitress "A pleasure" She then picked up the menu and began looking it over