Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

10-07-2012

Sarah bit her lower lip, looking Leona over longingly.

"Now that's more like it~." She cooed. "It's barely containing how toned you are! Like a Solari superwoman~."

Snowy Poro

10-07-2012

Leona blushed deeply, crossing her arms over her chest and giving Fortune a look of disapproval

"Can you not look at me like a starving wolf staring at meat?"

Leona said quietly

Ask Fortune

10-07-2012

"Hey now, it's not like I'm salivating." Sarah replied. "...much... well, how about you try your armor overtop of it? That's how most Demacians wear it."

Snowy Poro

10-07-2012

Leona would much like that.. she turned and went back into the changing room and reemerged a few minuets later, her golden armor dawned over top the suit

Ask Fortune

10-07-2012

Sarah tilted her head appraisingly.

"Hm, not bad." She said, scratching her chin. "Kinda bummed out that you're more covered up, but hey, this skintight stuff is slimming~."

Sarah approached Leona, placing a hand on Leona's arm, feeling the fabric like she was shopping for steak.

Snowy Poro

10-07-2012

"I would much prefer to be covered up."

Leona said as Fortune touched her arm "I am a warrior, not some schoolgirl to be gawked at.."

Ask Fortune

10-08-2012

"Why can't you be both?" Sarah asked. "You've got a great body, why not show it off?" She patted Leona's stomach. "You know there are thousands of women... hell, men, who would kill for abs like these."

Snowy Poro

10-08-2012

Leona shook her head slightly, a hint of solemn in her eyes

"Those same men and women would not do the things I've had to do to get my body.. nor would I wish them too.. in any rate, I have no need to show off my looks, my weapons do my talking."

Leona brushed her hair back with a hand and then allowed a little half smile at Fortune "Oh, and do not stare directly at me for too long"

Ask Fortune

10-08-2012

Sarah grinned, and gave Leona's stomach a pat.

"We're in Demacia, we can get some shades from the Commandos." She replied, amused. "So, waddya think, girl? Are we dropping some gold on this number?"

Snowy Poro

10-08-2012

Leona looked herself over

"Well.. so long as my armor covers me, I do not have any complaints. The fabric is comfortable and would not hinder me in battle.. so, yes. I suppose we can take it"

Leona said with a nod