A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

04-14-2012

Wukong exits the barracks and sees the parade. "This day is getting weirder by the minute. Garen is nowhere to be found and now this. I'm getting out of here." As he walked out of Demacia he saw Jarvan and his lady friends going somewhere. "This could be fun." Wukong thought. Then he ran back to the parade and yelled: "Hey, Fairy! Wanna cause some real mischief?"

Ask Shyvana

04-14-2012

Wearing her Ironscale gear, Shyvana calmly walked down the streets of Demacia. Though every citizen knew who she was, she could smell the fear of many of them, seeing her dressed to kill. Ah well, she was used to it by now. Whenever she was approached by a citizen who was brave enough not to cross the street upon seeing her, she was sure to give an approving smile.

But she could smell something else. A scorpion-shaped collection of crystals.

She approached Jarvan, Leona, Sarah, and Sivir, and smiled slightly upon seeing them.

"Greetings." Shyvana said to them. "What brings you three to Demacia?"

Princess Sivir

04-14-2012

"Well you look wonderful today Sarah... then again, when don't you?" Sivir says in a flirting tone, moving next to the red-headed woman, and made to lace her fingers with the other woman.

"So where are we going to g-" The former Noxian battle misteress' head turns at the somewhat rough feminine call and grinned knowing who she would find. "Hey Shyvana. I look forward to having you come to Freljord with me next week for our hunting trip. If you want we can even venture into the bear barrier to make it more eventful?" The blue-eyed woman says with a smirk, knowing Jarvan enjoyed such hunts.

"Me and Sarah are here for a double date with Princy here and the Radiant Dawn. I got to admit, I feel sort of out classed here." She says with a slight chuckle.

Ask Ezreal

04-14-2012

Ezreal walks past the the group, trying not to been seen or heard, he slowly makes his way to the demacian archives...alone...again.

Ask Jarvan IV

04-15-2012

Jarvan's head snaps up and something unreadable flashes in his eyes at Sivir's nickname. The expression is instantly replaced by a gentle smile as he looks at Shyvana. "Hello, Shyvana. It is as Sivir said. I would invite you to join us, if you would. You may wish to seek out Skarner, though; the Crystal Vanguard passed by moments ago. It was you he sought." He spots Ezreal slinking by and chuckles. "Luxanna will likely be either in the Library or at the Crownguard estate. Give her my best." The prince turns to Leona back to the three other women and gestures. "Shall we?"

Ask Ezreal

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Jarvan's head snaps up and something unreadable flashes in his eyes at Sivir's nickname. The expression is instantly replaced by a gentle smile as he looks at Shyvana. "Hello, Shyvana. It is as Sivir said. I would invite you to join us, if you would. You may wish to seek out Skarner, though; the Crystal Vanguard passed by moments ago. It was you he sought." He spots Ezreal slinking by and chuckles. "Luxanna will likely be either in the Library or at the Crownguard estate. Give her my best." The prince turns to Leona back to the three other women and gestures. "Shall we?"
*smiles shyly* "Will do. I doubt she'll appreciate it coming from me though. Have a good day today you guys."

Tjihyana

04-15-2012

Poppy comes out of the embassy, yawning. She looks at the city for a moment, a faint smile appearing on her face. She starts walking around, looking at the people out on the streets. As she walks past the front gates, she stops for a moment, peering at the group gathered there. She shrugs, deciding not to barge in as she continues walking. She turns her head, noticing Ezreal.

"Ah, Ezreal, what brings you to Demacia today?"

Ask Ezreal

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
Poppy comes out of the embassy, yawning. She looks at the city for a moment, a faint smile appearing on her face. She starts walking around, looking at the people out on the streets. As she walks past the front gates, she stops for a moment, peering at the group gathered there. She shrugs, deciding not to barge in as she continues walking. She turns her head, noticing Ezreal.

"Ah, Ezreal, what brings you to Demacia today?"
"Hello Poppy, I'm just going to look at some old archives for any leads on any treasures that I haven't uncovered yet. How has your day been?" Ezreal said with a soft smile.

Tjihyana

04-15-2012

"It's been fairly busy... the embassy can get slightly hectic at times." Poppy peers around, looking at the people around that are looking at the group at the gates. "It seems the populace is getting fairly interested in our friends at the gates huh? I saw a crowd of yordles earlier waiting for something that was rumored to happen. False information though..."

Ask Ezreal

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
"It's been fairly busy... the embassy can get slightly hectic at times." Poppy peers around, looking at the people around that are looking at the group at the gates. "It seems the populace is getting fairly interested in our friends at the gates huh? I saw a crowd of yordles earlier waiting for something that was rumored to happen. False information though..."
"working on a schedule huh?" Ezreal blankly stares up at the skies and smiles, he then looks back at Poppy. "That's why I like my job, I'm so free, I can just go and do whatever, no rules, no regulations. I hope you get your work done today Poppy, being an Ambassador I'm sure you're extremely busy. We'll I should probably get to my research, it was nice talking to you Poppy."