Ask Corporate Mundo! (Version 2.0)

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskCorpMundo

05-31-2014

Dr- Ehm, I mean, CEO Edmundo's office was located in the headquarters of his company in the city of Zaun. It was located in the richest area of the town, and reached a height of about 10 stories. This might not sound impressive, but please do note that each seperate branch of Mundo's company had their own headquarters which reported directly the the super headquarter... Yes, it's confusing, I know, but that's how business works so deal with it!!

Anyway, as one entered the headquarters, they would see that it has been furnished to look as welcoming as possible, which sounds pretty strange, comsidering who the CEO of this company is. However, with it's white, non-suggesting walls, comfortable chairs, a tidy reception desk on the far end with a welcoming lady sitting on the other end, complete with minor decorations such as painting or small potted plants, the place was themed to ease people out of their stress, and their wallets.

Mundo's office was located on the very top floor. As one entered, they would notice that it was furnished in the very same way as the main hall on the ground floor, with light-blue walls, a red carpet, and small things that you would except to find in an office, such as a coffee machine, and several cabinets full of very imporant files. At the end of the room, there was a very plain wooden desk which surprisingly held underneath the weight of the various papers, pens, and other items (such as a photo of Mundo in a golden frame tagged "Best CEO in teh wrld - Mundo"). By the deks was sat the man himself - CEO Edmundo, who was right now extremely busy drawing something, and was just finishing off his creation - he then stood up, and howled in triumph.

"Mundo is done!!!"

He then proceeded to try to stick the piece of A3 paper up on the wall behind him, and after numerous failed attemps, and lots of wasted sticky tape, he finally managed to get his drawing to stick to the wall directly behind his desk. It turned out to be a graph with the proud title "Muneh Ernt", and two shaky axis, with a line on them which went practically vertically upward, going off the graph and the paper itself.

((Hey everyone! I decided to do a reset on Mundo because I realised I RP'ed him a little wrong in the past. I just want to clean my slate and start afresh with the guy.))

((EDIT: Updated intro! ))

TwistedFate777

06-02-2014

Dear Dr.Mundo

Howdy, I am writing you this letter cuz I recently heard somethin' that peeked my interest. I heard from a summoner that you fight in the rift for both Zaun and Noxus and it made me think, beside's yourself I don't think there is a champion that fights for more then one faction....unless you count someone like me who fighters for anybody and everybody, but back to the point, why of all people do you choose to fight for 2 when I don't think you even have any loyalties to Zaun in the first place? just curious.

- The Card Master.

AskCorpMundo

06-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedFate777 View Post
Dear Dr.Mundo

Howdy, I am writing you this letter cuz I recently heard somethin' that peeked my interest. I heard from a summoner that you fight in the rift for both Zaun and Noxus and it made me think, beside's yourself I don't think there is a champion that fights for more then one faction....unless you count someone like me who fighters for anybody and everybody, but back to the point, why of all people do you choose to fight for 2 when I don't think you even have any loyalties to Zaun in the first place? just curious.

- The Card Master.
"Dear Card Master Guy,

Mundo not really mind who Mundo fights for. Mundo never really cared about all that 'politics' and 'city-state relationships' thingymajigs. Mundo just want to go throw cleavers/suitcases and not have people yell at Mundo that it against the rules and not allowed and Mundo have to stop. It fun on the Rift thingy because Mundo can throw cleavers/suitcases all day and they even give Mundo rewards for it!

~CEO Edmundo

P.S. Mundo fight double-fraction when he pleases. Card Master Guy have problem, huh?"

Ask the Herald

06-03-2014

{{ I would not mind if you wanted to assume that our Champions are already business associates. After all, Viktor needs funding somehow and I could see him selling his designs to Mundo Corp for not only resources but also legal clout. }}

AskCorpMundo

06-04-2014

((That would be cool, thanks! We could also arrange some sort of thing where Viktor gets sponsorship from Mundo, but in exchange has to advertise his company, whch could create some funny situations. Of course, that's only if you want it ))

Ask the Herald

06-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskCorpMundo View Post
((That would be cool, thanks! We could also arrange some sort of thing where Viktor gets sponsorship from Mundo, but in exchange has to advertise his company, whch could create some funny situations. Of course, that's only if you want it ))
{{ I might have Viktor drop by every now and then to showcase a new creation for Mundo to sell to the masses through his company, if you want. I'll have to think of some good ones. }}

AskCorpMundo

06-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ I might have Viktor drop by every now and then to showcase a new creation for Mundo to sell to the masses through his company, if you want. I'll have to think of some good ones. }}
((Feel free to drop by whenever you want, it's not exactly like I've got masses and masses of visitors lel.))

TopOfTheBat

06-09-2014

(( Wasnt there another mundo ask made by some different fellow, it was up recently, or was that you? I recall skiming over the thread title))

AskCorpMundo

06-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopOfTheBat View Post
(( Wasnt there another mundo ask made by some different fellow, it was up recently, or was that you? I recall skiming over the thread title))
((I believe that was another RP'er who got a bit confused and tried to take the role of RP'ing as Mundo, not knowing the rules we set around here only allow one person to RP a champion at a time.))

TopOfTheBat

06-09-2014

((Ah, I see.))

12345 ... 8