League 64-bit crashes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karazu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

EDIT 1 The BSOD error says "Page_Fault_in_Nonpaged_Area" then all the crash dump things.

That errors refer to an invalid memory adress, so my guess is that you have some troubles whit the hard disk drive (main guess) or your ram memory(i dont support this one too much).

I think maybe try to put your lol game folder on another partition and try to resolve.

Also i use 64-bit OS and i havent got that problem. Good luck.

fireworkmuffins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

Run a disc defrag?

N0G00dN4m3sL3ft

04-12-2012

My AV was giving me BSODs last month, you aren't running Avast by any chance, are you? You might as well disable whichever one you are using, then see if you still get a BSOD.

maelstroms

04-12-2012

OP, I have the exact same specs, except for a different PSU, and I never get segmentation faults.
Update your graphics drivers, stress-test your RAM and GPU, disable your antivirus..

SP3

04-12-2012

For that error check your file system, RAM and disk drive. Make sure the system and your drivers are up to date and you don't have malware or anti-malware software conflicting.

This error is closely related to memory (derp) so there's a good chance the problem is in your video card. Wanna do a test? Take off your video card and run LoL on onboard graphics if you can.

Edit: Many people forget video cards have dedicated memory for them so many times this error can be their fault :s

Raisttlin

04-12-2012

500w power supply seems really low for that setup, esp. if you have any peripherals. Try running a higher gfx intensive game for a time, see if it still happens. I blew up my 500w and had to get an 800

BennyBoy62

11-08-2012

Yea this just happened to me, in the elise patch just randomly. I had played many games on the elise patch before and stuff, just a random blue screen as described above.

Levigasm

11-08-2012

Dat Necro