bored of squishy support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feladria

04-11-2012

i main janna, soraka, lulu and the odd taric support. and im looking for a support with more tank aspects, any ideas?

lolguy999

04-11-2012

So... Taric with natural W armor buffs arn't enough for you....

I agree to the fact that Janna lv 1 - 4 is the crispiest darlin in LoL but if you want tanky go Taric...

Feladria

04-11-2012

yeah the taric armor aura is nice.. but when i shatter it to increase my teams dmg, as the support i am, i lose the armor buff.

Andarel

04-11-2012

Alistar's 70% damage reduction ult can make him pretty tanky, and Blitzcrank's passive and natural defenses are good with it too. The only other one is Leona, who has some design issues but can kill lane well and if it succeeds can be a fine tank.

The Morrow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2012

Maybe Nautilus support? Probably not a very good idea, but I think it could work. The other tanky supports are Leona, Alistar, and Blitzcrank.

Andarel

04-11-2012

Honestly, if you're running Naut he's best jungling or maaaaybe top. He can sorta protect the carry and does fine damage, but he really wants the items to build sturdy. Might as well just play Alistar for that type of support, who has more reliable CC and a heal.