Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

04-21-2012

((The problem with plans orchestrated by procrastinators? They tend to go pear-shaped. Finished the group paper, at least for now, found a couple sources, and am trying to read to get ready for the term paper that is due Wednesday by reading the section as I look for more sources for the paper due day after tomorrow.

Shut up, Jay. We're all busy right now outside of the forums.))

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2012

((I just cleaned out 3 of the 5 shelves that canned food sit on in the pantry, which hasn't been done for at least 5 years......

It was traumatizing.... *shiver* I never knew cans could ooze out their contents in such a way...

Also, Jay, I swear if you post another trollish post here, I'm going to figure out where you live and physically go and slap you. People here actually have a life outside of posting and that's just a bit more important than getting the entertaining story out here.))

Youay

04-21-2012

(heading home now. You know where to find me.)

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2012

((... In your car? ... Wait, I s'pose if you're reading this you'll be at that place you call home in front of your computer-like device.))

Jaykoboy

04-21-2012

((I know. Sorry, just got bored lurking in the forums. So, no more posts (excluding OOC) from me!))

Youay

04-21-2012

(lol Silver, I am home now infront of my computer like device.)

Grand Viper

04-21-2012

((And done another exam! Another one monday, then one more Tuesday and I'm free! FREE! Then I can concentrate on writing the next bit of the story! Sorry about this guys))

Bright Oblivion

04-21-2012

((That's awesome, GV. I have a large paper to write later today, and I need to at least start on the others. I will enter a state of freedom (at least partially) this upcoming Friday. Which is to say that I will still have to finalize and make all good-looking the final draft of my formal report (the large paper). I'll pop in as I can. Real freedom doesn't arrive for three weeks or so, when exams conclude.))

Jaykoboy

04-21-2012

((I have my CST next week; seems like a RP wasteland for just about everyone, dunnit?))

Silverling

04-21-2012

((I got 2 final critiques next week... Both of them are potlucks and everyone's required to bring some kind of food to munch on while we explain what our art is about. :3 Aside from that, I'm going to be in the metals studio finishing up my last project before THAT final critique.

Aside from those, I got no tests. Art major FTW.))