Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

04-19-2012

( Themask was looking pretty epic last time we saw it.)

Grand Viper

04-19-2012

((Still plotting what to do next. And still got another exam. Taking a half hour break from that ****ty studying.))

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

((I'm contemplating if I want to post the image here or not... I'm iffy about posting pictures of myself online. d=

Also, /hug GV. You can do it, man!))

Youay

04-19-2012

(Yeah Good luck on the exam buddy. And I agree, if you feel iffy then dont worry about it. I dont like posting pics of meself either.)

Bright Oblivion

04-19-2012

((Yep. Good luck on your exams, GV! And Youay's right, Silver. Don't worry about it if you feel iffy.))

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

((Ehehe, I won't... But I know you're curious to at least see what the mask and/or what I look like. Muahahahaaa~))

Bright Oblivion

04-19-2012

((Nope. Mystery is what makes life more interesting. I'm not in a very productive mood right now, so I'm going to utilize my day off tomorrow to begin to plow through all of the papers I have to write. For now, I shall twiddle my thumbs, backward, as I wait for other posts to update.

I've noticed something, by the way. As I almost expected, as the semester begins to draw to a close, the forum seems to experience a lull more often throughout the day.))

Silverling

04-19-2012

((Blame exams... And for us poor starving artists like myself, spending 90% of free time in studios...))

Youay

04-19-2012

( and the working man)

Bright Oblivion

04-19-2012

((Yep. And essays. They're why I'm not going to be remotely active on here...later today.))