Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

04-18-2012

(I know I know it was all fun. just had to tease you back alittle, I had to go in twice for a wisdom tooth extraction. They caused a bit of bleeding so they sealed it and told me to com back the next day. They had to break the tooth into three pieces before they got it out. Worst week ever.")

Bright Oblivion

04-18-2012

"I'll do my best to avoid changing into a werewolf, then," Sigmund says. "Besides, the smell of sewer goo radiating from y'all would probably be too much. And bandanas don't fit well around muzzles."

((I've had to go to the dentist a lot. My top front teeth cracked when I was in third grade, and I broke them at least once a year between then and senior year when I got permanent crowns on them. It wasn't fun.))

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

((We have a similarity! While I was younger I decided it was a good idea to swing myself into a pole and chipped my two front teeth.... After the second or third time the repair broke on one, the dentist drilled a screw into my tooth for added support. P.S. No, he did not numb me and the screw is still there to this day. I must have been 7 or 8 when it happened. But between that and the amount of work done to fix the massive overbite I used to have... Yeeeahh....))

Silver stuck her tongue out a bit, making a slight noise of disgust.

"If we had time, I would have gone back to my ship and grabbed something from my home world to chew on... A plant that releases a bit of a toxin that completely nullifies my sense of smell for a while. Given it would probably kill you if you tried it, and it tastes awful, but I have found it rather useful for situations like this. Suppose that's what I get for not carrying it around with me."

Bright Oblivion

04-18-2012

((My older sister got ticked off at me because I wasn't moving fast enough. She pushed me, and I fell mouth-first onto the driveway. A few years later, I ticked off my little brother and he threw a plastic toy gun across the room at me. I forgot to duck. That's what necessitated the root canal. Then there was the time I tried to swim underwater in a 3 foot deep pool. Crack. Didn't feel anything that time though. It was the tooth that had the root canal. Let's just say I'm rather lacking in the common sense category.))

Youay

04-18-2012

( Hurray for dentist horror stories)
Youay shrugged and dug into his pockets looking for something, He then pulls out a scalpel and a new pair of ear plugs and shaved them down to fit comfy into his nose, then turned to the others in a nasally voice "there problem solved."
(Gotta get ready and go to work, see ya alls on me break.)

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

Silver couldn't help but laugh at the sound of Youay's voice.

"Well then, guess I'm the only one who has to suffer... Though after having been to a planet which its entire surface was made from a rather disgusting smelling bog, I think I'll survive. Really, I have yet to be somewhere worse than the scent of that planet."

She shuddered a bit, crossing her arms in front of herself again, though was still speaking in a joking manner.

"I can still feel its taint..."

((Good luck with work! I actually need to slip off to class in a few minutes here.))

Grand Viper

04-18-2012

Lily eventually finished her drawings and pushed the door open. Glancing at the group, she handed the pendent back to Teddy Lily. She skittered away as Teddy Lily spoke, "Alright, this should bring you approximately a kilometer or so away from the source. From my calculations, the signal stopped when it reached one of the catch basin chambers. I'm not sure if he stopped it, or if it simply died out from how much distance it traveled. Be careful."

Teddy Lily, "The bear will hold on to the pendent until one of you grab it. Let me just take a quick peek in the door."

Lily waddled to the door and pushed it open. She poked her little bear head out, then looked at the others, "So...I may have not accounted for something."

A familiarly clawed hand reached in through the door, grabbing Lily's head. Viper's voice echoed, "I love convenience."

Teddy Lily was dragged in through the door, followed by maniacal laughter. This was quickly replaced by screams of unrelenting agony.

- - - - - - - - - -

"GRAH!"

Vince stopped and pointed at the source, "Finally! You caught the deep context woven deep in my dance!" He looked up at the source, smirking, "Something the matter, baby cakes?"

"IT IS OF LITTLE CONSEQUENCE! YOU WILL CEASE MOCKING ME! I HAVE WON! YOU WILL BOW TO MY GENIUS AND YOU WILL GIVE ME YOUR WIFE!"

The source of the voice was now panicking, no more arrogance in his voice. Vince looked at the creatures that surrounded him, they seemed more antsy. He looked back up at the voice, his tone deadly serious, "No. I will not."

- - - - - - - - - - - -

The scream of pain echoed through the sewers. A blackened arm flew into the room, the taloned hand clenching a tuft of teddy bear fur. When the group would step through the door they would see Teddy Lily waist deep in Viper's entrails, lasers firing from her soulless eyes to finish decapitating Viper while the rest of her body was a literal mess of blades methodically slicing into the chest of its body. In one adorable paw she held several ribs of Viper in her steel claws while her other cute paw dug into Viper's chest cavity, effectively tearing out its still beating heart.

The sound of scraping claws could be heard. More were coming. The group would have to move fast, Teddy Lily looked at the others, "He only knows that I'm coming. I'll close the door behind you guys and stay here. Grab the pendent and get moving moving. My bug will lead the way while Mr. Ruffles initiates a self destruct sequence." The bears eyes started to flash red as Bug Lily exited the teddy, buzzing at the group to hurry.

Bright Oblivion

04-18-2012

Sigmund jumps through the door, grimacing from the smell as he does so. He makes sure that the pistol is loose in its holster before pulling out his cane. He turns it into a sword and primes the enchantments on it, glancing around. "Let's roll," he whispers.

Staring at Teddy Lily waist-deep in entrails, he once again resists the urge to slow clap. Inside his head, he glares at the werewolf in its cage. "I blame you for that," he mutters.

Youay

04-18-2012

Youay looked at the mess that was the viper thrall. He mad a mental note never to make Lily angry. With that he took the pendant and hung it around his neck as mr. Ruffles primed for self destruct. He Check the heading on the pendant and drew out hos knuckles, and with a effort of will arcs of lightning danced across the surface. " I hope Viper knows a good doctor, he will need one to remove his ass from between his ears. Let's get going guys."

Silverling

04-18-2012

((Welp... Here's one post of probably many of the many, many hours I'll be in the water color studio and painting...))

"Wooo~!"

Silver cheered at the Lily bear as she slipped through the door. She was going to be taking far more pleasure in tearing apart more of Viper's little spawns than anyone should. Her eyes glinted a silvery color for a moment as she followed Sigmund and Youay, and looked around quickly, examining the area in the darkness with her night vision.

"I think Viper will be needing more than a doctor to help him when we're through with him. A whoolllee lot more."