Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

04-16-2012

"As for being cutthroat, I had a master course in that. I worked my way up the ranks in the slums, and had taken over my own little gang of misfits by the time I was 10. Admittedly, I was arrested at 12, so it didn't last long, but I knew how to make my way up the ladder, so to speak. And thirst for blood is a very difficult thing to quench. The more blood you spill, the more you want to spill. Before you know it, you find yourself deep in a hole, and the only way out of it is to spill more. But I'm interrupting you. Apologies."

((Figured one more post before I crashed wouldn't hurt.))

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

((Same here, one last post... d= ))

Silver finally started to stir into the realm of consciousness, hearing the muffled sound of Youay and Sigmund's voice as they conversed with each other. As she woke up further, she quickly realized that she had a rather painful headache coming on, though not as bad as the ones she used to get after summoning but will still be an annoyance. She grumbled a bit, slowly sitting up from the couch, feeling rather achy from that last outburst she did. She pulled one knee up to herself, resting her forehead on it, and mumbling to no specific person at all.

"... Remind me never to do that again... It would be better for everyone's health..."

Bright Oblivion

04-17-2012

Sigmund, waiting for the good doctor to continue, turns to Silver. "If I knew exactly what it is you did, then I'd remind you not to do it. However, I'm pretty sure that your doing it when you did was instrumental in my regaining consciousness." He pulls a bottle out of his coat, pulling out three pills before levitating it over to her. "There's no magic in them, and I'm pretty sure they won't be harmful to your physiology, but they should get rid of that headache. I'd say 2 should do the trick quite nicely." He adds, "And the waiter should be bringing you lots of food shortly."

((He recognizes headaches. He's had enough of them, and has seen how Silver reacts when she has one.))

Grand Viper

04-17-2012

The waiter strolls back into the room, pushing a cart of food. From appetizers to main courses to desserts, it is all a jumbled mess. "I am sorry for the mess." He nodded his head, "But it seems that Lily wishes to depart as quickly as possible, seeing her state."

He was dragging another cart of various pitchers, containing an assortment of beverages. "If you need anything else, just ask." The waiter promptly walked out of the room.

The storage room fired a bolt of electricity, sending Teddy Lily flying from the room with a lot of her fur burnt off. The skeletal bear of death made its way back into the room without a sound, still working.

Who knows how much time they had left.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"...AND THAT IS WHEN I LEARNED, WHY STOP? I COULD HAVE AS MUCH POWER AS I WANT! I COULD KEEP KILLING, KEEP CONSUMING, ALL THANKS TO YOUR SLIP! AND..."

Vince rolled his eyes, screaming in his head, Oh my Gods! He just loves hearing himself talk! I swear if I hear any more drivel I'm going to take out my revolver and kiss it! Kiss it longingly, lovingly and passionately! Let's see... Is he still explaining?

"...HENCE THE CREATION OF THIS CULT! BY USING RELIGION AS..."

Oh come on! One break! That's all I ask for! One! Break!

Youay

04-17-2012

(Ok fixed my last post.)
Youay nodded and took some food, then looked at silver with a worried look. "long story short, since time is also short, a spirit of bloodlust possesses this blade, and looks to me as its master, always asking me to slake its thirst. granting me power in return." he looks at the sword "But I gave up the path of bloodshed, found my magic and trained to heal rather that harm, So here I am, one hell of a doctor." Looking at Sigmund seriously "Though I will break the the blade's seal if I need to use its power to save those close to me." The sword seemed to give off a aura on anticipation when the doctor said that.
(remind not to exposite back story when sleepy, makes it a mess.)

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

((The way Viper's ranting, the group has a good 3 hours before things start getting crazy again. P.S. Sawing links is a pain.))

Silver eyed Sigmund for a moment, and shrugged a bit.

"Total coincidence. And as for what 'that' was, its a kind of state I go into at times when under a lot of emotional and/or physical stress. You could almost literally say I went 'godmode'. Though luckily for you and the rest of Piltover I was still mostly coherent while in that state. Last time that happened I woke up in a smoldering crater and later discovered I had destroyed half the planet I was on.... I still don't exactly know what even happened for me to get to that point."

She then waved off the pills, shaking her head a bit.

"And don't bother with those, they probably wouldn't work on me anyways. These lovely after effects can be easily cured by a small village worth of food."

Shortly after she said that, the waiter came in. Her antennae twitched as she looked over at him, and smiled slightly

"Mess excused. I can promise whatever is there will be eaten either way!"

After he had left, she eyed the food hungrily, and had slid her legs off the couch and started to stand, however sat back down quickly after a sudden wave of dizziness went over her. She brought one hand to her forehead, mumbling something to herself, then after looking over at Sigmund and Youay, she made an audible request.

"... Yea, no, not a good idea right now.... Could some one do me a favor and bring me some food? No preferences, anything will do."

Youay

04-17-2012

Youay nods at her and takes his plate and the cart of food and wheels it over to her, sitting next to her while resuming the meal. "Are you ok, that whole scene was a pretty grisly affair. Though I have to say, if I made anyone's list today, it would be Vipers "Meddling Doctors to Kill, " List."

Silverling

04-17-2012

((LINKS... SO MANY LINKS!!))

Silver smiled at Youay when he brought the food over to her.

"Yaaay~ Thank youuuu~"

He would then suddenly notice various items of food missing from the cart before she replied.

"Me? I'm fine. I've been through far, far worse situations.... Just a bit drained right now, that's all."

Bright Oblivion

04-17-2012

Sigmund nods at Silver, "I'm sure Piltover and Runeterra are grateful for your coherence. And I'm glad that even when I lose it, some self-imposed limits stay in place. I'd rather not lose my mind, go into full werewolf bloodlust mode, and then wake up dead because I went extra crispy. Admittedly, my strength isn't enough to blow up half a planet, but I'm pretty sure I provided unequivocal proof for the people who passed through the three villages that climate change is real, a b*tch, and wants to eat your house. There were three separate spots where it seemed the elements had gone haywire, and I highly doubt the weather has recovered yet. I'm pretty sure I saw it raining fish in a desert as I left."

He gets up and pours himself a glass of soda, carrying the pitcher over to his chair to refill as needed. Glancing over at Youay, he says, "Then you're a better man than I, good doctor. Both because you were able to give up the path of bloodshed and because of your willingness to help your friends, unasked and with no ulterior motive. When Viper requested I leave, I must admit I was sorely tempted to. If he hadn't interrupted my contemplation and I didn't owe y'all more than my share of favors by now, I very well might have. And it would be about as easy for me to give up being a killer as it would be for me to give up my left arm. It's a part of what I am."

He chuckles. "And as for family matters, I'm not one to judge. The closest thing I had to a father was the blacksmith. My mother was the lady I was given to when I was two, and she could be a real tyrant of a woman. My siblings were the kids in the slums and the people on death row. As for biological family, one uncle was too worried about losing his comfy golden chair to tell me about my parents, and the other killed his two brothers and his sister-in-law, and would probably kill me if he could get to me. Such a lovely family, but it's what I've got."

Youay

04-17-2012

Youay nods as he adjust his glasses and takes a few bites. "I cant say I am a better man than most. I just do what I can to help. If there is someplace my skills are need, I will try to be there to help where I can. " He looks at Silver and where Lily was working, then lastly at Sigmund. "I learned alot about myself and the world when I was training to be a doctor." with a smile he finishes his meal. "I am loyal to my friends, thats something you can count on."