Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

02-24-2013

Vince looked up and over at Silver. He whined loudly enough for Silver to hear, despite her being in the other room, "Miss Sillllver, love of my liiiife, please come hither, I have a favor to ask you, pleaaaase!"

"Oh hush up. It can't hurt that bad."

"It would feel like my entire genetic structure is being rewritten from my fingers up," he grunted. "Silver, if you help us, I will make a suitable bribe!"

---------------------------------------------------------

Nina nodded her head. She folded her hands atop one another, and sighed loudly. "I just...I just, want to do more. I don't...I can't...I couldn't do anything." Her shoulders shuddered. "I couldn't do anything for them. I'm trying, I am. Miss Rose, I helped her. I actually helped her. I...I just, wish I could be better now, do better now, instead of waiting..." The little girl slid off her bed and looked at Lucina with her big eyes. "Um...maybe, maybe we should see how the others are? I heard someone fighting something."

-------------------------------------------------

Rose stared at the mess in the room still. She looked over at Emily, then looked at the mess. "Excuse me." She pointed at the piles, then at the hole in the wall, "Go to the other room and organize yourselves."

A loud booming voice roared from one of the piles. "WHO DARES COMMAND THE LORD AND RULER OF GARBAGIA?! WHERE IS MY STALWART STEWARD, THE MECHANIZED BEAST??"

"...I am going to talk to a pile of stored clothing." Rose tapped her whip that was clipped to her waist. "Right, I do. Silver killed it, and I want you to go away. I want to sleep."

"YOU CANNOT COMM-"

A pillar of flames erupted from the demon hunter who walked over to the mess. She pointed at the hole in the wall, her voice low and threatening. "If you wish to be spared, pick yourselves up, bring an article of the mess each, and sort yourselves out in the other room. The alien will rend you apart eventually, I will purify all of you here and now."

Bits and pieces of machinery, strange contraptions and a few mechanized animals picked up an article or two of the mess with them and walked to the other room. Only one pile remained, which one could assume it hosted the ruler. Rose gave it a harsh booth which sent the top half of the mess flying through the air into the corner while the bottom half screeched, "MY MANE! MY BEAUTIFUL MANE! HOW DARE Y-"

"I am going to be sleeping here. You will not bother me. Are we understood?"

"YOU DO NOT-"

Rose reached over at Emily's shoulder, and with a semi hard push spun the woman backwards so she would not see what happened next. However, she could hear what happened next.

*WHPSH*

"ARE YOU HITTING ME WITH A WHIP?"

*WHPSH*

"NO SERIOUSLY, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK-"

*CRACK*

"GAH! MY FACE? WAIT, I HAVE A FACE?"

*CRACK* *CRACK* *CRACK*

"OW! STOP THAT!"

CRACKCRACKCRACKWHPSHCRACKWHPSHCRACKCRACKCRACKWHPSH

"NO! STOP! YOU WILL RUIN MY MODELING CAREER!"

"Am I understood?"

"YES! YOU ARE, ALRIGHT? YOU ARE UNDERSTOOD!"

"Good," Rose nodded. Emily would see Rose clipping her whip back into place. "When Silver comes back she will deal with you as she sees fit." The demon hunter glanced at Emily, a look of confusion in her eyes. "...Now what do I do?" She tugged at her dress, "I don't want to wear this anymore. I look stupid. I am not sure if I should move from this room or wait for the alien to return."

"I CAN MAKE A SUGGESTION-"

"No."

"BUT-"

"No."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2013

Silver was just about to open the freezer when she clearly heard Vince's whining. Her antennae twitched and she looked over towards the door, noticing Youay's sword in the process. She gave the blade a stare and mumbled to herself.

"... Thought I sensed something... I'll have to get him that later..."

She then turned and went to the door again, poking her head out to answer Vince. Those in the room would note that her wounds were mostly healed now.

".... What kind of Bribe?"

Equiste

02-24-2013

Seeing Nina's shoulders shudder her hands dropped to lightly massage them, trying to help her relax. She looked over as Nina slipped off the bed, slipping off herself and getting down to Nina's level smiling sympathetically.
"I know you do sweety, but sadly if we could all do it now imagine what the world would be like? Sometimes simply being there is enough sweety, and helping out where you can and how you can is what you can do. Focus on what you can do now." She said with a smile, before straigtening up.
"Yeah, perhaps its time we see what the others are up to. Can't let them have all the fun now can we?" She said with a smile, preparing to follow Nina out.

Bright Oblivion

02-25-2013

Emily let out a surprised noise as she was spun around by the demon hunter and winced with each of the early cracks of the whip. When they had stopped, she turned around to see Rose clipping the whip back on to her belt and considered her confused question.

"I suppose we don't really have anything else to do here, and Sigmund would probably tell me what he and Vince discussed eventually. So I don't see why we can't go out there if you want."

--------------

Sigmund glanced down at his still-bleeding hand, then turned to the flesh sculptor and the alien.

"I don't suppose you could discuss bribes and payments afterward?"

Grand Viper

03-02-2013

"A wonderful, wonderful bribe!" Vince assured. "But it would be best saved for after you do said feat, please? I actually don't like pain, and I think Lily is getting antsy with the cleaver."

The hand clicked and whirred. "What can I say? It gives me a sense of empowerment." The hand's tone dipped into a very, very strange deepness that one could say evoked nightmare and fear. "Fresh meat."

"Silver! Please! Anything!"

----------------------------------------

Rose nodded and looked at Emily quietly. It was as though the demon hunter were silently asking her to lead the way. Rose was still not entirely comfortable with the...brand of people, that she was being employed by. Especially if this was considered a normal day.

-----------------------------------

Nina shook her head and took the puppy into her arms. She slid off her bed and made her way to her door. "I hope they're not angry anymore. Mister Sigmund seemed angry last night, and I hope Miss Emily 's alright. And...and Miss Silver, of course, but I...." She tilted her head. "Maybe...we can see Silver? I think..."

The little girl seemed to be in deep thought as she said, "I think she needs a hug. Miss Rose, too."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2013

Silver eyed Vince for several moments before stepping out of the kitchen, mumbling as she did.

"... This had better involve ice cream... And a lot of it."

She then approached Sigmund, holding her hand out to him.

"Hand."

Equiste

03-02-2013

Lucina followed closly behind Nina, ruffling her hair after she asks if they could see Silver.
"I think they were more upset than angry sweety. They had been through a bit of a rough time out there. And sure, we can see Miss Silver. I wonder what another one of her race might be like..." She said, the last point she seemed to muse looking up at the roof. She smiled back down at Nina when she says they need a hug.
"Mmm, I think they do too. I don't think Miss Rose is used to them though, so you might want to ask if its ok first." She followed behind the little girl, wondering what might of been happening while they had been gone.

Bright Oblivion

03-03-2013

Sigmund placed his hand, palm-up, in Silver's, wondering what she was going to do now.

---------------

Emily quietly nodded, turned toward the door, and started to lead Rose back to the dining room, unwilling to disturb Rose's thoughts and uncertain what to say to ease them.

Silverling

03-03-2013

Silver's next set of actions would happen so quickly that Sigmund probably wouldn't even know how to react. She took his hand, licked the blood off the cut he had given himself and released his hand. He would note that the cut he had given himself was now gone and without a trace of a scar. The alien made a bit of a sour face as she tasted his blood.

"Blegghh... Sigmund... You taste like a... A..."

She suddenly doubled over, clutching her head as her hair started turning a different color.

"Ahh! AHH! What have you done to me!?!"

She continued to groan as if in pain, her hair suddenly turning to the same color as Sigmunds before suddenly straightening up with a grin on her face. They might notice that she had the exact same eye color as Sigmund as well.

"Eheh, just kidding. So you wanted to know if you're genetically a werewolf?"

Grand Viper

03-03-2013

Vince slapped his hand to his face at Silver's antics. He let out an inward groan, a roll of his eyes and muttered, "Silver, really...I don't th-"

"Silver!" Nina squeaked. She ran into the room and started poking and prodding Silver with one hand while her other tightened its grip on the puppy. It really, really was a miracle it wasn't dead yet from how tightly she held onto the little guy. "Are you okay? What's wrong?!"

Vince grumbled aloud, "It seems that she has contracted a horrible disease, my sense of humor. It's doesn't seem to be curable."

"It's only treatable, via lasers," Lily assured. "And yes, genetics please dear."

-------------------------------

Rose decided to ask a question. Despite her serious tone, due to her making the question sound like one of critical importance, as though the balance of the universe hinged on this question, it could be seen as strangely comical, "How much concern should I have for my sanity, Emily?"