Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

Silver grinned as Youay spoke to her, and she gave him a thumbs up.

"I'm alright, trust me~ But I'll be sure to pop in sometime soon."

She glanced towards Vince, Lily, and Rose before continuing, not especially being quiet about her intentions.

"However, if you need me now, I'll be in the back cleaning out the guest room that Vince probably forgot was a guest room and not storage."

She pushed herself off the wall and started to walk towards the back rooms and would continue on her path unless some one stopped her.

Ethelyn smiled slightly and nodded to Youay. She happily went with him out the door, staying as close to him as she possibly could.

Bright Oblivion

02-11-2013

As Vince made his way back into the room, Emily glanced at his new attire and let out a quiet laugh, which she stifled with her hand. When she had recovered, she considered Lily's question and nodded.

"Because she needs somewhere to get acquainted with all of the more human concepts that she has had thrown into her face, and you need someone who can help protect miss Nina from both the children at school and whatever might decide that it wants to use her. Someone who doesn't live elsewhere and isn't busy with other things. Her serving as miss Nina's guardian works for everyone."

Grand Viper

02-11-2013

Nina nodded her head in agreement at first, with what Lucina was saying. Then when she asked about the braids, the little girl let out a giggle. Her puppy decided to curl up next to her, and she took him up onto her lap. Nina looked at Lucina and grinned, "Lotsa braids."

-------------------------------------

Vince stared at Emily, and groaned. "Fine. Whatever." He looked over at Rose, "Go follow Silver so you can see the guest quarters."

"Can I have my clothing back?" Rose pointed at the dress she was still wearing. "I don't think this will be needed anymore."

"...What are you talking about?" Vince shook his head. "If you want to get naked then do it in the shower or something."

"I don't want to be naked. But I don't think I need to wear a dress that is liable to kill me if you wish for me to be a gu-"

Vince howled in laughter. "Kill you? That dress? The only way that dress can kill is if you strangled someone with it. It's a dress, sweetie, not a weapon."

Rose sort of stared blankly at the two, slowly putting together the fact that Lily had tricked her.

"So hey, Emily," Lily clicked. "Why don't you go with Silver and Rose to the guest room and have her get acquainted with her surroundings? I think Sigmund and us need to have a...talk."

Upon the doctor leaving, Vince waved Lily at him and Ethelyn, "Au revoir, mes amis. Mai la chance dans votre vie être supérieure à la chance dans votre chambre à coucher."

Bright Oblivion

02-11-2013

At Lily's suggestion to go with Silver and Rose, Emily glanced toward her then turned to Sigmund, who gave her a short nod.

"Go ahead, Emms. I'll be fine."

With a nod, she slid her arm from around him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. As she pulled away, she spoke quietly to him.

"Good luck."

Sigmund smirked.

"Thanks. I'll need it."

He nodded toward Silver and briefly glanced at Rose.

"You might need some, too."

At Sigmund's addition, Emily rolled her eyes and got to her feet, giving Sigmund one more quiet word before following the alien.

"Maybe."

Sigmund's smile lasted as long as it took him to watch Emily leave the room with Silver and Rose. When she was out of sight, he turned back toward Vince and Lily, let out a tired sigh, and asked the question that was at the forefront of his mind.

"What am I supposed to do?"

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Silver's antennae twitched as it was suggested that Rose and Emily followed her. She paused from her walking and eyed Vince and Lily for a moment, then turned towards the hallway and started walking again, throwing her arms up in the air as she did.

"Woo! Party in the guest room! I'll get the confetti cannon!"

She snickered and rested her hands behind her head, mumbling another statement to herself.

"Actually I think that's in there already..."

She would glance behind her has she walked to make sure Rose and Emily were following her, then go off into the back rooms and gesture to a door that had the word "GUEST" written on it.... Then crossed out... Then written below it, which was also crossed out, then written again a third time. She then very slowly carefully started opening the door.... Until a light tap was heard, and something coming crashing down on the other side. She cringed slightly, then sighed.

"Ah... I was trying to prevent that... Oh well! If it didn't explode, it wasn't important!"

Silver promptly stepped back, then kicked the door open, much like how Vince had entered earlier. this caused several more crashing noises and sounds like fragile and important objects breaking. The alien, however, didn't seem concerned, and stepped back to observe the scene, scratching the back of her head a bit.

"Ok.... I swear there's a bed in here... Its getting in to it that's going to be a trick."

If Emily and Rose were to look in, they would see essentially the only clear opening into the room was the one Silver had just made with the door. From literally floor to ceiling was various objects and experiments that did who knows what, as well as what looked like hideous articles of clothing that some one might have hidden in there. Off on the other side of the room, there was something glowing eerily and might be living. Silver let out a whistle, her eyes scanning the mess before spotting something and snickering. She reached her arm into the room and pulled out quite possibly one of the ugliest dresses known to man. Its fabric seemed to be some kind of rainbow plaid color with blaring dots riddled all over it. She glanced towards the other room and called out to the mechanical hand with a smirk on her face.

"Hey! Lily! I found the plaid and polkadot eyesore you made the other day! The striped leggings might be in here too!"

Grand Viper

02-11-2013

Vince grabbed a seat, pulled it in front of Sigmund and sat down on it. He shrugged and asked, "What do you mean by that? In regards to how to react to this situation?" He tapped his own chest. "I should say I apologize for what Emily went through, but she is still safe. I think you should keep her involved in the things you do, and with people she's come to find as friends, and trust the fact that for all intensive purposes, she can be kept safe."

Vince added with a wince, "Granted the tail was not something expected, but...she's mostly safe. And she was with friends. And as you see, she's fairly content now because she was involved instead of being shied away. Take it from me, with the kind of women we're attracted to, if we don't want to lose them, we can't restrain them."

"I'm right here, dear." Lily clicked. "But thank you. And I really am sorry, Sigmund. I didn't mean to snap like that, I've been a bit highstrung myself. If it really bothers you, I can track Gillroy for another day until the charge goes out, then it's only an estimate if he stayed there or not."

Upon hearing Silver, Lily called back, "Make sure you hang the polkapocalypse dress by the doorknob, Vince is wearing that to the Institute tomorrow!"

----------------------------------------

Rose followed Silver and stared at the scene about her. She raised a hand, as though she were in class or something, wanting to ask a question.

Bright Oblivion

02-11-2013

Sigmund nodded and ran a hand through his hair as Vince spoke. Everything the flesh sculptor said sounded right. Emily was safe. She wasn't furious. She was with friends. And trying to restrain her would very likely only result in her pushing harder to get away.

But none of this really made him feel any better about what had happened. And, had Lily not mentioned Gilroy, he might have pointed this out. Instead, he shrugged and shook his head.

"I would like nothing more than to find him, rip his arms off, and beat him to death with them for so much as thinking he could hold her hostage. But it wouldn't serve much purpose, no matter how relaxing it might be to do so."

He let out a resigned sigh.

"And our time would probably be better spent thinking about and preparing for the next psychopath who's planning to capture or kill one of us than retaliating against that son of a b*tch and his castrated only child."

----

Emily looked around at the mess that filled almost every available square inch of the guest room with a mixture of surprise and horror. She had no idea this much stuff could fit in one room. When Rose raised her hand, Emily smiled.

"Yes, miss Rose?"

Equiste

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
Nina nodded her head in agreement at first, with what Lucina was saying. Then when she asked about the braids, the little girl let out a giggle. Her puppy decided to curl up next to her, and she took him up onto her lap. Nina looked at Lucina and grinned, "Lotsa braids."
Lucina grinned widely at Nina, moving her neck around to stretch it a little.
"Lotsa braids it is." She says, waiting for Nina to turn again so she could begin in earnest this time. Nina could feel her hair move around behind her, smoothly coming together with virtually no tension, completing one quite quickly before working her way through her hair with a surprising deftness as she worked on braid after braid after braid. It felt she was going to continue until her hair was in many braids leaving little to no straight hair left.
"So where did you get the puppy?" She asked while she was working on this.

Grand Viper

02-12-2013

Vince sighed and drummed his fingers on the table. "Chances are, you most likely won't be involved, Sigmund. So long as you stay away from Lily, Herr Doktor, Silver and me, you should in fact, not get involved with any more of our ****." The man shrugged as he said, "In otherwords, I'm giving you permission to not get involved with our affairs anymore. Instead of becoming involved, just walk away. You have a relatively small target on your back, once you put yourself into the crossfire, that target becomes bigger."

-----------------------------------------

Rose pointed at the mess of a room. "How is it possible that people can live in a house and have something this messy? This is just ridiculous. Would they mind if I burned the mess?"

"Yes!" Lily clicked. "Some of that stuff is liable to kill you in self defence!"

The polka dot dress growled in confirmation.

Grand Viper

02-12-2013

Nina looked over and scratched Bobi's ears. "Gerald gave him to me. Vince doesn't like Gerald, I don't like him either, but Bobi is...Bobi." She picked him up and held the panting puppy in front of Lucina. "He's cute!"

The smell of sulfur would permeate Lucina's nostrils.