Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

02-03-2013

Lucina listened in, moving to brush her hair as it felt the more comforting gesture than the braiding. She smiled warlmy, though that fact itself didn't help much considering Nina couldn't see her.
"You have nothing to be sorry for sweety. And don't worry, you are making sense to me." She says, smoothly running the comb through Nina's hair.
"Well lets see. They raised you for many years your adopted parents didn't they? And your parents and adopted parents did this I imagine so you could have as close to a normal childhood as possible. Lily and Vince are your real parents, but that doesn't make your adopted parents any less than what you feel for them. They will always be mummy and daddy to you in here." SHe said, tapping a position on her back where Nina's heart would be the other side. She chuckled a bit.
"Though that gesture tends to be more effective from the front where they can see you pointing at their heart." She said in a gentle tone.
"No, you don't forget about them. They are your adopted parents, but that doesn't make them any less a part of you as your actual parents" She continued her gentle brushing, going silent as she thought about the next part of what she was going to say.
"Mmm, Youay is nice and calm, but he also has been constantly changing. Just like I do, and you." She now went into longer strokes of her hair, brushing it a little harder but still quite gentle.

Bright Oblivion

02-03-2013

Emily was about to retort to Vince's wishes that Rose would explode when Lily gave the protocol for the suit to disengage itself from Youay...along with the rest of her clothes. Turning slightly red at the sight of Youay exposed, she buried her head in Sigmund's shoulder. However, the shaking of her shoulders and the muffled noises coming out from where her face was buried suggested she was either laughing, or sobbing uncontrollably.

As Emily buried her head in his shoulder, Sigmund returned one arm to her waist and placed his other hand over his eyes. With a slight grimace, he shook his head, and reminded himself not to wear things designed by Vince and Lily.

Grand Viper

02-03-2013

Vince sighed and motioned to Youay to follow. "At least I'm taller than you, eh? Keeps you...somewhat covered. I may want to burn the coat afterwards, but meh. Let's see how dapper we can make you." He took broad steps while giggling, "At the very least I can be of assistance to you, Herr Doktor, yes?"

---------------------------------

"Just...I don't know...how to call them...I don't think of them as my adopted parents..." Nina bowed her head. "I...I don't think any of them as my adopted..."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Silver gave a strange look to Lily before shaking her head.

"Yeeahh... I think I'll stay in a blissful ignorance for now.... Though I would like to know if its safe to go into the other room yet."

Equiste

02-03-2013

"Well of course not. Your too lovable for that." SHe said, playfully ruffling Nina's hair before returning to brushing. "To you they will all be pretty much your parents. They have raised you with the love and affection of a daughter. Perhaps you should use their names with their designations so you can clarify when you talk about them." She goes quiet again, before she asks another question.
"Have you talked to your parents about this?" She asked, still brushing her hair.

Youay

02-04-2013

Youay smiled at his friend and nodded.

"Thanks goodness for small blessings right? Thanks though, I appreciate the offer. I just can't wander around naked can I."

He looked back over at Ethelyn and made sure she was ok before continuing after Vince.

Grand Viper

02-04-2013

Vince would go to his bedroom, let out a shrill shriek that sounded as though he had found a mouse and scream, "WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SHEETS?!"

--------------------------------------

"And that would be Vince discovering how much Rose was bleeding for the past few days."

-----------------------------------------

"HOW...IS IT ON THE CEILING? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!"

Vince dragged Youay into the room and in a few minutes, would come out side by side with the good doctor, them matched in eerily identical clothing. Save for the fact that Youay's clothing was a bit more floppy on his being.

Once they were in eyesight of the others, he pointed at Youay, "And there, now he is a stud who can seduce all the women. Do you not agree?"

---------------------------------------------

Nina shrugged her shoulders. "I spoke to Lily about it, but...Not, not with Vince. I don't know, I dunno if it'd hurt him or not. I don't wanna hurt him..."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Silver gave a strange look to Lily before speaking.

".... Maybe I'll just cower in here for the rest of the time..."

----

Ethelyn would still be unconscious when Youay would return. It seems that short moment had snapped quite a few mental wires.

Equiste

02-04-2013

Lucina let out a hum after Nina's answer, moving back to the hair braid and working on it again before she spoke.
"And what did she say? If you don't mind me asking..." Once she answered that then she could attend to talking about Vince.

Bright Oblivion

02-06-2013

Sigmund glanced toward Youay as Vince spoke and smirked. "Perhaps. Probably not all of them, though."

Emily turned her head to look at Youay and replied to Sigmund's comment, the faintest traces of a cheeky smile evident.

"I wouldn't be so sure. If he dressed like that more often, I might even fight miss Ethelyn for him."

She looked at Sigmund out of the corner of her eye and the smile widened as she noticed the smirk disappear.

"Probably not, though."