Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

01-31-2013

Youay looked over at Vince and waved at him with a short salute.

"Hey Vince, I know you just got back and all, but Ethelyn wants to go home. And I can't leave till you remove the armor you equipped me with. Would you be able to take care of that for me when you can?"

Grand Viper

01-31-2013

"I invited her because she doesn't whine and complain about her own problems usually. The reason why we were able to subdue her last time was because she was trying to chase us off, vomited blood on the ground and fell onto the wall and still asked us to go away. Then, when she is actually at a far distance, I had the waiter bring her in because she was bleeding all over the place and was planning on walking away." Lily angrily clicked and waggled a finger at Silver, "And don't you give me attitude, Silver, I wrote the @#!$ mothering book on attitude. I've been literally dead for a decade and I can safely assure you that I should be acting like someone peed in my cereal on a day to day basis. You were kidnapped, Vince went off and took some of the serum, some idiots came in to try and grab Nina not once but twice, I haven't slept in years and I'm sorry I was unaware so many auras would cause you such discomfort, dear."

The hand's fingers cricked. "The reason why I have Rose here, and asking her to be a guardian, is because she hates letting others in. Has she once said that no one understands her? No. Has she once said that she wants to tell us her problems? Again, no. She has only wanted to get out of our hair the very moment she stepped into this home, and she doesn't want to bother us. I'm keeping her here because someone needs to give her a chance so she can grow up and actually stop acting woe is me. What you were doing was being completely and utterly rude to someone who is in need. Would you have acted in such a way with Vince, when you were having those migraines, staying in the breakroom and trying not to disembowel half of the occupants? Noooo, you wouldn't and you didn't! Have you seen her? She's like a big kid, she's given a whole new bunch of stuff and she doesn't know what to do with it! She feels alone because of things like, 'stop whining and suck it up you baby back b*tch', which really, doesn't help her feel more comfortable with herself."

Lily jabbed her index finger at the air a few more times, "I was unaware of your nightmare that visited, I know you were tortured by a giant fish man who's eye socket Vince probably made sweet, passionate love to, I know that Siegfried himself looked after you to try and minimize the damage and I have no dingle dang idea as to what a child of light is or how this pertains to any sort of stress. You want to take it out on someone? Take it on me, hit me with your best shot dear, I can take it and suplex it. Rose is like her name, you can crush her emotionally like a flower. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all or else you may something you may regret and will never be able to take back. As to how many people there are, if it is causing you that much strain, I'll get you some money and you can go get some ice cream for half an hour or something, or you can lie down on the couch or in a bed, I can call the waiter and have him massage you, there are options! Options I'm willing to do for you, because I care about you, you ninny! Instead of taking it out on someone who's only crime so far was ripping her own face off and scratching Vince's favorite table, talk to me about it."

The hand stretched and strained her fingers for a bit before tapping Silver's shoulder to punctuate her next few words, "Am I clear?"

----------------------------------

Vince rolled his eyes, "And then when she comes back in she'll hang me by my intestines. Wonderful. Looking forward to that."

Upon hearing Youay, he raised an eyebrow and looked at the doctor, "Take it off? The Armor?" A few moments of silence passed, he clicked his tongue in quiet thought and finally responded, "Yeaaah...Taking it off...You sure you want to? I mean, really sure?"

-------------------------------------

Nina tilted her head, still facing away from Lucina. "You had an older sister? Is she pretty too?"

Equiste

01-31-2013

Lucina smiled sadly, brushing a bit of the unbraided parts before focusing back on the one she was working on.
"She was. Prettier than me." She said, before falling silent.

Bright Oblivion

01-31-2013

Emily shook her head, frowning slightly.

"I really don't think she will unless you do something to provoke her, mister Vince. She impaled her hand to keep from reacting poorly to miss Silver and your wife, and has other, more pressing things on her mind than fashioning a noose out of intestines."

Sigmund glanced down at his girlfriend.

"So how did your conversation go? I noticed the yelling stopped."

Emily nodded slowly.

"It did. But I'm not really sure how it went. She said she wanted time alone, and I gave it to her."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Silver's hand twitched as Lily spoke, and she remained silent once the mechanical hand had finished. She seemed rather tense, almost as if she wanted to stab something multiple times, then burn whatever the thing was. She closed her eyes and placed a knuckle on the bridge of her nose, inhaling deeply as she did. After exhaling slowly, she opened her eyes again before using her hand to push a bit of hair out of her face.

"Ok... Ok... I'm good... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go off like that..... Its kind of been a long week..."

She sighed and ran one hand through her hair, speaking in a much calmer tone from before.

"A child of light is a being who generally has some form of angelic heritage that's been essentially locked in. Naturally they tend to specialize in one form of magic, usually healing, though in Ethelyn's case its binds and seals. They don't show any other traits unless their angelic side is unlocked through some kind of awakening ritual... Females, however, have a tendency to randomly get pregnant at the age of 25 whether they have been with a man or not... Though such an event can be triggered sooner if there is some one to act as a catalyst."

She glanced at Lily for a moment before continuing.

"... As for the other... Event... That happened earlier... I actually wasn't planning on mentioning that, it just kinda came out. Either way, I'll be a good girl now."

Youay

02-01-2013

Youay looked at Vince with a raised eyebrow. He frowned slightly at his friend and crossed his arms slightly.

"Are you telling me you don't know how to remove it?"

Grand Viper

02-03-2013

Lily patted Silver's shoulder, "I'm not asking you to be a good girl, I'm asking you to be understanding even though you're in a rough place now. Don't take it out on her, she's more delicate than...a demon hunter ripping her own face off likes to show." The hand whirred, "Yeaaah, not the best comparison I coulda done, huh?"

She eventually patted Silver's shoulder and asked, "Would you like me to call the waiter and help you relax a bit more? I didn't mean to strain you so much, I just don't like you antagonizing people in such a manner. She did save Nina after all, and she helped us when Gillroy attacked. Give her a bit of slack, eh?"

--------------------------------------

"Huh." Vince scratched the side of his head in confusion. "If you think that's a good idea, leaving her alone to her own devices, meh. Go for it. Personally, don't think ill of me, but I hope she explodes. Lily's got this incessant idea in her head for some reason and I reaaaally don't want to deal with it."

Vince shook his head, "No! That'd be horrible and trite! I know how to remove it, just, probably not now is a good idea. Let me take you in a backroom and let's get it off you, it'll only take...an hour?"

Lily clicked. She waggled a finger midair, "Hm! That's much too long! Give a moment, Silver dear."

---------------------------------------

A mechanical spider crawled up to the table top. Lily's voice could be heard as it rushed out in a flurry of words: Armor G.L.A.D, Initiatecode:NuAlphaKappaEpsilonDelta!"

Vince attempted to counter what the spider said, "Armor G.L.A.D, cease com-"

The Armor promptly peeled itself off, along with any and all of Youay's clothing. Vince quickly rushed over and threw his duster jacket over the doctor and groaned, "Or Lily could be a jerk and initiate the command prompt. Sorry, Herr Doktor. Come with me, I think I got some spare clothing for you, and before your girl gets any redder or Lily gets any ideas."

------------------------------------

"The doctor has a very nice butt," the hand flatly pointed out.

Nina started to rub her fingers so hard that the friction started to rub the skin raw. "Ah...um...I'm...I'm sorry...I-I know...My, my parents...my adopted parents...?"

The little girl shook her head violently, closing her eyes close. "I, I don't know how to speak of them. They raised me all my life, are they my real parents? My adopted parents? Are Vince and Lily my adopted? Lily...She's so nice. She really is a mum, but...do I just...just forget about my mom and dad? I...I don't know...I'm...I'm still confused, I don't know how to talk about them. I want to call them all my mom and dad, but then people get confused, and I get awkward. I just...I just want everyone back..."

The little girl's shoulders shook.

"I want...I want something not changing. Like Youay, he...he's always nice. He's always nice. And calm. I...I don't know, I'm not making sense..." She devolved into a series of mumbling and rocking herself back and forth.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Silver smirked slightly at Lily's comparison.

"Yeah, you probably could have done better."

She let out another sigh and shook her head at the mechanical hand's offer.

"I'll be fine... And do better when people start leaving. its mostly the mass variety of auras in one spot, makes it hard to filter them out, unlike in mass crowds... Either way I'll try not to go off on her again."

----

Ethelyn, who had her arms wrapped around Youay, let out an odd noise as the armor started peeling itself off. Once the obvious fact that the doctor was now nude, she let out a long, drawn out squeak and instantly turned bright red. Despite Vince's attempts at covering him as quickly as he could, the simple few seconds was enough to snap a few wires in the young summoner's head and cause her to promptly pass out shortly after. She was now currently aiming to fall out of the chair she was sitting in.

----

Silver's antennae twitched once and looked towards the door leading into the other room.

".... I don't think I want to know what just happened in there.... Especially considering some one made a noise that sounded like some kind of dying puppy..."

Grand Viper

02-03-2013

Vince yelped at the mechanical spider, "Lily! The hell?!"

----------------------------------------

"Short version: Apparently Ethelyn has never seen a boy's buttcheeks before." The hand tapped Silver's shoulder. "I'm going to save the rest for girl chat when we're talking about our men and I need some leverage."

She let out a mechanical laugh.

------------------------------

The suit spoke up, I will wait for you, master.

"Not now!"

But I am in love with him.

"That's your joke protocol!"

Your mother is the joke protocol.

Vince groaned and slapped his forehead. "It...really just said that, didn't it?"

Youay

02-03-2013

Youay was about to speak when the spider gave the command and blinked a few times before he was realized he was nude. He quickly covered himself the best he could before Vince threw his duster on the naked doctor. He looked over to Ethelyn who promptly passed out from the exposure and made a weird panic noise as he caught her, losing the duster a moment exposing himself to the others in the room again.He made sure she was comfortable before he quickly grabbed the duster and made himself decent again. He coughed slightly,his cheeks a bright red as he turned to Vince.

"Yea, lets go...before I make more of a ass out of myself..."

He would then follow Vince into the back room.