Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

01-30-2013

Lucina nodded, before smiling back over to Nina.
"Mmm, I suppose the question becomes then 'what do you want to do?' Did you want to talk some more or play a game or... Well up to you I guess." She said, smiling to Nina.

Bright Oblivion

01-30-2013

Emily shrugged.

"Dung, I think. 'Like flies to a dungheap.' Though there's also one about attracting more flies with honey than with vinegar. I'm not sure why anyone would want to attract flies, though."

She smiled.

"Have you looked around at this family over the past few days, miss Rose? They attract trouble on their own, and are no strangers to hurt. To them, they've drawn doctor Youay, miss Silver, us, and the Felders. And any and all of the trouble we bring with us. You are no more of a burden to them than the rest of us are, and have already proven that you can help solve the problems this family already has. Miss Lily might even be able to help with yours. She's a very creative problem solver."

Grand Viper

01-30-2013

Rose looked at Emily, letting the words sink in. She started to laugh, slowly at first, but it crescendo'ed into full blown laughter.

"I almost believed you. You almost gave me hope."

The demon hunter shook her head, "There's nothing that can be done. You saw it. You felt it. The miasma." She looked up and smoothed her hair back. "It's not nearly as powerful as it once was, but it will always be there. I'm Void touched, Emily. I'm corrupted at the very core of my soul, as minute as it may be. I'm a liability. In all honesty, I'm better off dead. The world would be a better place."

Rose snickered and bonked her head on the wall, "But I can't...like you said, I can't do it. I've thought about it, I really have, but..." A few tears started to fall from her eyes and down her cheeks. "I don't want to disappoint him."

---------------------------------------------

Vince nodded and got off the bed, quietly making his way out of the room. Nina looked over at Lucina. She reached for her puppy, brought him close to her chest in a tight hug and thought what they should do.

"Um...What...what do you do with your boyfriend?" She tilted her head. "What's it like to...y'know, like someone?"

Youay

01-30-2013

Youay enjoyed the massage a bit, but still looked concerned about everything that was going on outside as he held Ethelyn close as she buried her head into his should. He looked down at her and smiled briefly.

"It's all right, if it comes down to it I will protect you my dear."

He continued to keep a ear open for everything that was happening as he stayed by Ethelyn.
----
Tao rubbed his chin and kept a sly smile on his face as everything was happening.He decided it was best to leave things be as he looked over at Sigmund again.

"That is some woman you have there lad. If only the ladies had a fire like that when I was your age."

He laughed heartily and grinned at the werewolf joyfully.

Equiste

01-30-2013

Lucina looked thoughtful at her question. She smiled as many things came to her head at once. Now she had to pick through them and tell her the ones that would help here. There was a few she could immediatly file away under 'not kid friendly'.
"Mmm, the first question is easier to answer than the second. We do many things together, like go out, chat with ourselves and friends, eat together, stuff like that really. Mmm, but that second question..." She looked up to the roof, her smile wide and her eyes going distant, like she was focused on something that wasn't the roof.
"Its very hard to describe with words. Just when you think you have the right ones you rethink and try again. Its quite... Intense. Its... So many things wrapped up into one. Its... Well..." She smiled back towards Nina, though she wondered if she just ended up confusing the both of them.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Silver's antennae twitched once and she eyed Lily for a moment. She then moved off into the kitchen, not especially feeling like running into those in the other room at the moment before replying to her.

"Urrh... I seem to recall backhanding him for being an idiot...."

Ethelyn mumbled something inaudible before looking up at Youay and holding him tightly..

"At this point... I.... I mostly just want to go home..."

Bright Oblivion

01-30-2013

Emily shook her head.

"You're not better off dead, miss Rose, and the world would not be a better place without you. Thinking things like that gets you nowhere."

She smiled commiseratingly and moved a step closer to Rose.

"I know you don't, miss Rose. I know you don't. We never do."

She took another slow step.

"Let us help, and trust us. Trust what we see when we look at you while you let your vision adjust. Trust that, if you are a liability, we're willing to take the risk."

She chuckled slightly.

"As to there being nothing that can be done? You happen to have found yourself among a group of people who appear to see those words as a challenge, more often than not."

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
Tao rubbed his chin and kept a sly smile on his face as everything was happening.He decided it was best to leave things be as he looked over at Sigmund again.

"That is some woman you have there lad. If only the ladies had a fire like that when I was your age."

He laughed heartily and grinned at the werewolf joyfully.
Sigmund chuckled in spite of himself, and nodded in agreement.

"And in addition to that fire, she puts up with me. Every day, I count myself lucky to be with her."

As quickly as the grin had appeared, it fell. Sigmund glanced toward the front door for a few moments, then shook his head as though attempting to clear it. What was he going to do?

Grand Viper

01-31-2013

Lily clicked and gave Silver a thumb's up. "Excellent! Now then, why did you slap him again? My memory may be a little fuzzy for convenience's sake."

----------------------------------------------------

Rose eventually made eye contact with Emily. She tilted her head, staring at the woman. "...We...We never do?"

------------------------------------------------------

Vince made his way to the main room, with Sigmund, Tao, Youay and Ethelyn. He grabbed a seat and plopped down onto it. "So where's Silver and my wife?" He rested his hand on the table when his face contorted into a look of surprise. Vince stared at the spot he rested his hand and saw the blood that now stained it. He shifted his hand away and saw a large notch in the table.

"...Did someone stab their hand or something?"

-----------------------------------------------

Nina just stared at Lucina, tilting her head slowly one way as though she were top heavy. "...Uh...what?"

Bright Oblivion

01-31-2013

Emily was silent for a few moments, as though she were considering her words or even whether to speak at all. Eventually, she nodded slowly.

"We, miss Rose. You're not the only one trying not to disappoint her brother."

----

Sigmund silently watched Vince make his way to a chair, gesturing toward the kitchen when Vince asked where Silver and Lily were.

"I wouldn't advise interrupting them right now, though."

As Vince examined the notch in the table and the bloodstain, Sigmund nodded in agreement.

"Miss Rose decided to impale her hand with a butterknife."

Grand Viper

01-31-2013

Vince sighed, "Oh wonderful." He rubbed at the notch in the table, frowning at it. "I actually like this table...I'm going to have some words to say to her, let me tell you that much. Hopefully before she rips my head off."

----------------------------------------------------

Rose scratched side of her head, the side she had previously torn and winced in pain. Her eyes went wide as she let out a low gasp, gritting her teeth soon after. The miasma had disappeared by this point along with the flames, one could possibly associate her pain threshold changing with what she exhibited.

"I'd...like to be left alone...for a bit." Rose gripped her face tighter, the pain quickly catching up to her actions.