Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

Silver seemed completely unphased by Rose's glare, and smirked as she gave her two thumbs up.

"I heard ya loud and clear the first time, sweetie."

She then chuckled slightly before continuing.

"Also, I imagine the majority of the people continue to 'bother' you because they care."

Her previous smirk turned into a toothy grin.

"If it isn't that, its because there's just so many shiny buttons to press and figure out what they do~"

Ethelyn let out a hum of thought before sliding a bit closer to Youay and resting her head on his shoulder.

"Mmh... No... I'm good... Unless requesting you to stay here counts..."

Grand Viper

01-15-2013

"Walk around and talk." Vince threw a coin into the shotglass and then slid it back to the bartender. "It'll take me twenty minutes to get back, I can walk for ten. Let's go."

He quietly made his way out the bar door.

--------------------------------

Rose begrudgingly started to eat. She looked up at Silver, her glare not changing. "Why are you so keen on antagonizing me? I want to leave but I have that d*mn hand making me-"

"Stay right there, yes yes, I know. I'm evil and so forth." Lily crawled up the table leg and situated herself onto the face of the table. "Go on, eat, relax. We still need to have tea and talk about things!"

Rose grunted and took another mouthful of food.

"Such as employment as a guardian of Nina!"

This made the demon hunter choke on her food. She started to cough and pound her chest in an attempt to not die.

"Can someone help her out or should we let her make a bigger scene?"

--------------------------------

Lucina would not hear a response for a few moments. Eventually, she would hear the little girl squeak out, "Come in."

When the woman would walk in, she would see the final sliver of a bony appendage slip back into the tip of Nina's finger. Her puppy was at her side whimpering and whining, prodding her arm as though something were wrong, but no sign of blood nor wound nor anything of malicious intent could be seen.

"It's alright. But...does...does that mean Youay isn't coming?" Nina looked over, significantly less red and a lot more calm. "Does...everyone know?"

Equiste

01-15-2013

Lucina gently placed the plates down on the bed beside Nina, looking over to her.
"What do you mean by that? She asked her with a kind smile. She wasn't sure what had been happening, but she didn't feel it had been good.
"They might. They might not. It can be hard to tell sometimes. So, are you hungry?" She asked, wondering just what had happened and how she should proceed.

Grand Viper

01-15-2013

"About...Um..." Nina wrung her hands with one another a bit too harshly than normal. "About...Youay...and...stuff...Does everyone know? Is Youay going to come in here and talk to me about it? Am I going to have to talk to Ethelyn now?"

The little girl looked over at Lucina, wincing. "Mom's usually pretty good at convincing people to do things her way."

The puppy continued to whine and prodded at Nina's moving hands. A flake of skin could be seen floating gently downwards, red quickly showing on her hands as she apparently started to rub them raw from the sheer nervousness she was feeling.

Equiste

01-15-2013

Lucina smiles warmly towards her, gently putting a hand on Nina's shoulder.
"Your mother also cares about you very much, and is trying her best to do what is right." She says, beginning to rub Nina's shoulder hoping to be reasurring.
"And I don't know if they all can see it or not sweety. Even if they did they wouldn't think any less of you because of it. And no, you don't have to talk to Youay or Ethelyn for now." She said, smiling warmly to her and gesturing to the plates.
"My, but you must be starving sweety. You should probably eat something."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Silver smiled innocently at Rose, raising up one finger as she replied to her in an amused sounding tone.

"True facts of life, Miss Rose, I'm only going to antagonize you as much as you let me... After all, you are leaving all the shiny buttons uncovered."

Her antennae twitched once at Lily's offer, and she eyed the mechanical hand for a moment.

"I'm a little offended that you didn't offer the same job opportunity for me... I mean, I'm scary enough, aren't I!?"

She then smirked as she looked over at Rose again as she chocked before getting up and going over to her, giving her a good, hard pound on her back. It wasn't enough to cause damage, but was probably enough to allow the demon hunter to breath, however, if she retaliated in any way, she would probably find herself quickly on the floor.

Bright Oblivion

01-15-2013

Sigmund and Emily had returned to their food and were listening to the conversation with mild interest when Lily made her offer and the demon hunter began to choke on her food. At the same time, they gave Lily almost identical confused frowns, though Emily's quickly faded as she put previously-unknown puzzle pieces into their proper places. It did make at least some sense to offer this job to the demon hunter.

Youay

01-16-2013

Tao placed his payment on the bar and bowed to the barkeep in thanks and walked out with Vince. He placed his hands behind his back as he walked besides Vince.

"Would you like to start the subject and vent for a moment, or shall we talk of something else?"
-------------
Youay gave an amused look as Lily offered Rose the job. And was about to help her when she started to choke, but nodded towards Silver when she beat him to it. He leaned back put his arm around Ethelyn and held her close, waiting to hear her answer after she recovered.

Grand Viper

01-19-2013

Vince shook his head, "I'd rather not speak and just walk, if it's all the same to you, Tao. Go ahead and say what you want, I'll listen." He quietly walked about, head hung as he mulled over his thoughts.

---------------------------------

Rose coughed up the food and glared at Silver. Her eye started to twitch while she quite literally burst into flames. The holy aura could be felt, despite their proximity, by those who were weak to it. She sort yelled a garbled mixture of curses and gibberish at Silver, though she managed to stay her hand i na creative manner. Instead of reaching out to try and choke Silver, Rose slammed her right hand onto the table and impaled it with a butter knife clean through. "That...will restrain me...for a bit...Sorry..."

Lily flicked Silver's ankle, "Stop pressing her buttons Silver, it's not like you enjoy it when someone presses your buttons, or was your reaction via sobbing and cradling yourself to Vince's playful kiss a clever ruse? And don't worry, we're going to have a little chat about your current employment conditions after I'm done talking with Rose. Rose?" The hand pointed at the table, "Take the knife out, clean it up, and continue eating. You are sitting down, you are relaxing, you are eating, and you will make nice or I will make nice for you."

Rose just started angrily at the hand, fire dripping off her being and onto the floor.

"You're lucky we're in a mostly fireproof environment or else I'd have to say stop getting fire everywhere. Now hush and calm down."

Rose looked over at the knife and tried moving her hand. She reached over and attempted to pull the knife out to no avail. If she could blush from embarrassment, she would.

------------------------------

Nina nodded and took the plates from Lucina. She immediately started to shovel the food into her mouth, the pancakes disappearing in mere seconds. The little girl was content on devouring the food rather than speaking at the moment.

Equiste

01-19-2013

Lucina simply smiled over to her, moving herself so she was sitting next to Nina and began to stroke her hair gently and watching her eat.