Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

01-12-2013

Tao grinned and held his glass to Vinces and nodded.

"Cheers, and may our luck never run out."

The old master then down his drink in one go and set the glass on the bar.

"Ahh that hit the spot."
----------------
Youay met Rose's glare, but didn't even flinch as her gaze bore into his own. He shrugged slightly as she calmed herself as he spoke in a even tone.

"The fates of those who lived in the past will always have some element of truth missing from their stories.But enough talk of the past, they can hear your stomach all the way in Demacia."

He set up some more food on a plate and handed it to Rose before taking a seat again.

"Just relax, enjoy the meal, no one is going to try and kill you at the moment."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2013

Silver chuckled slightly at Rose's comment to her.

"Rose, is it? There is something you need to understand."

She was then on the other side of the demon hunter, her movements barely even noticeable.

"If you suddenly lashed out and attacked me, it would not end well for you. Its not that I wouldn't kill you, no, its the embarrassment that would come from how quickly I can send you to the floor. It would be one moment you going rawrface and attacking me, then the next you're tasting cement."

She then disappeared from next to Rose and was now seen sitting on a nearby chair, leaning back in it rather casually.

"But y'know, you're a guest here, so I'll be nice for now."

Ethelyn glanced around for a moment, then slid closer to Youay from her current spot, as she was already sitting from before.

Grand Viper

01-12-2013

Rose glared at Silver. Her voice raised in volume. "I did not say I would be successful in killing you. I am not threatening you. I do not threaten: I am stating. I am stating that it is my natural reaction because of the experiences I have been through. It is my reaction, and I would not consciously intend to try and hurt you, but I would because you touched me against my will. That is why I punched Vince the way I did."

The demon hunter's eyes narrowed, "In short: I am asking you to respect my wishes. I do not like being touched against my will. Are we clear, or do you have a strange joy in inappropriately touching me?" Despite Silver's display, it did not seem to impress the demon hunter. She shrugged her shoulders and sighed aloud, "I was told by a mustachioed man that sort of joke is supposed to be funny. I am still trying to get used to humor, sorry if it's tasteless."

---------------------------------------

Lily dropped out of Lucina's hug for a moment by an intricate squirm. "Scuse me a second, gotta do something real quick."

------------------------------------------

Rose looked over at Youay and shook her head, "I am not worried about anyone trying to kill me. I am more worried about killing anyone else but me." She tugged at the dress once more, frowning at the sight of the blue fabric. "Hence I can imagine why I was forced to wear this dress. I am going to find the hand and ask for my wh-"

A bright red laser flitted in front of Rose's nose, just a centimeter away from burning the tip.

"You are going to stay and eat until you are full!"

Rose blinked, and looked over at the burn mark in the wall. It had burned clean through whatever substance Vince's wall was made of.

"...So there is food in the kitchen?"

-------------------------------------

Lily quickly raced back to Lucina and leaped up into her embrace once more. "There we go! Back to hugging."

Equiste

01-12-2013

"Mmm, they are quite good for that sort of thing. Though it seems some people are so used to the type that are just for light even with the warnings 'Caution, laser will burn if touched' there are still so many new people that go 'oh it will be fine. Its just a bit of light.' Mmmf, then get me to heal up their stupid burns..." While Lily was quietly clicking and whirring but just before she jumped out Lucina smiled warmly to her.
"As far as I am concerned, you don't require lasers to show how warm of a person you are." She let out a confused noise when Lily dropped out, watching as she scurried away. She quickly attended to the pancakes, having the next set of mix in before she got back. She smiled, hugging onto Lily again.
"Welcome back. I hope your guests are not getting too disruptive." She said with a smile, before looking back over at the pancakes while still hugging Lily.
"Mmm, think that will be enough pancakes?" She said, looking back over to Lily.

Bright Oblivion

01-12-2013

Emily, who had remained sitting next to Sigmund, was still pondering the connection between Youay and Rose's ancestor when Lily fired a laser past Rose's nose. As she examined the burn mark, she couldn't help but let out a quiet remark.

"That would be a definite no to getting the whip back right now."

As conversation continued, Sigmund paid partial attention to it as he returned to his food, barely reacting to the laser, though he briefly glanced toward the burn mark through the wall.

Youay

01-12-2013

Youay adjusted his glasses and raised a eyebrow towards the kitchen after Lily fired the laser.He then turned his attention back to Rose.

"Yeah, I am sure there is more food in there. Best you go eat more before Lily gets mad."

He put his arm around Ethelyn and kissed her cheek and he gently pulled her close to him.

"How are you holding up Ethelyn? Did you get enough to eat?"

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

Silver eyed Rose for a moment, tilting her head to one side at her.

"And you expect me to be able to read your mind about what you do and don't like? I haven't met you before, I don't know what makes you tick. The most I get from you is your aura, and that doesn't tell me your life story. Don't expect people to immediately know what they can or can't do around you."

She raised up one claw as she continued.

"I wasn't simply flaunting my abilities, my dear, I was warning you. I was telling you a simple fact that if you attacked me, you would taste dirt seconds later. And I wasn't even touching you inappropriately anyways, unless human anatomy has drastically changed in the last five minutes."

Her antennae twitched once when Lily burned the hole in the wall, causing her to smirk a bit and gesture to the nearby table.

"There's food right here too, but there's more food in the kitchen, yes."

Ethelyn eyed the hole where Lily burned the wall, then smiled as Youay pulled her close to him. She nodded in response to his question

"I'm doing fine, love... And yes, I had plenty, thank you."

Grand Viper

01-14-2013

Vince took the shot and sighed. He looked over at Tao and shrugged halfheartedly, "So what now?"

----------------------------------

Rose groaned and shook her head. "Why can you people just not leave me alone...?" She shuffled her shoulders and started walking back towards the table. Rose shot Silver a dirty look. "It has not. This is why I like spending my time alone. I don't need to explain myself and I don't need to make inane jokes. I don't like being touched. Bad things happen when I'm touched, to others and to me. Is that clear enough?"

The demon hunter walked over to the table and sat down at it quietly, save for the grumbles she uttered due to being persuaded to stay longer.

---------------------------------

"I think that's enough pancakes," Lily clicked. The hand cricked her knuckles and tapped Lucina's chest, "As much as I love hugging, I should make sure that Rose isn't completely disgruntled. Look after Nina and make sure she's calmed down a bit, alright dear?"

Equiste

01-14-2013

"Mmm, hopefully." She said, nodding to Lily's answer. She smiled back down at Lily.
"Awww, but this is so comfortable..." She said in a playful tone, before loosening the hug so Lily could disengage herself how she wanted. "That Rose can be a handful... And I will do my best." She said before placing the rest of the pancakes on a plate, thinking for a bit before grabbing out another plate and putting three quarters of the pancakes on that plate. With that she walked back into the room.
"Mmm, if people are still hungry I got some pancakes." She sniffs the room, looking around. "Hmmm, is something burning?" She muses, pretending that she hadn't heard the commotion or the laser. With a smile she makes her way over to where her plate is, placing down the pancake plates with the one with the larger stack closer to the middle of the table and looks over at the stack of food that was likely Nina's plate, taking one of the toast on her own plate and chewing on it while she puts the rest on Nina's plate, placing both Nina's toast plate and the small stack of pancakes on one arm before happily humming as she made her way to Nina's room, eating her piece of toast along the way. She knocks on Nina's door, smiling cheerily.
"Oh Princess Nina, breakfast. May I come in?" She asked politely, waiting for her to say she could come in before opening the door, holding a plate with either hand now that she had two free hands, closing the door behind her. "Sorry it took so long, but I couldn't help but make pancakes." She said, making her way over to where she was and preseting the plates to her.

Youay

01-14-2013

Tao shrugged with a slight smile

"Well, we can do a lot of things. We can go back to your place, and eat and what not. We can walk around a bit and talk. Or whatever else you can think of lad."
---------------
Youay smiled at Ethelyn and nodded in understanding.He then looked over at Rose as she sat down and scratched his head slightly in thought before looking at Ethelyn again.

"Is there anything I can get you Ethelyn? Or are you good?"