Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

01-10-2013

Youay looked at Rose and laughed slightly. He adjusted his glasses and smiled at Rose.

"Look, just because Lily can be terrifying doesn't mean we can't be friends with her.She has a good heart under all the metal, and I am sure you do too. But I am very interested in your choice of weapon, heirloom or not, you don't see many whip users that often. In fact I can only remember one time I faced one, and that was long ago."

He squeezed Ethelyn's hand gently as he thought of the fragmented memories of his past.
----------
Tao nodded and clapped Vince on the back in a friendly manner. He grinned at the flesh sculptor as they walked.

"Sounds like a plan Vince."

When Vince sneezed the old man laughed slightly.

"You know we have a saying back home, that if you sneeze like that someone is talking about you behind your back....or was that plotting your demise. We have a lot of odd sayings from the old days, hard to keep them straight."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Silver let out another quiet 'squee' when Youay gave her more food, of which she devoured and set the plate aside. She then went over to Rose, placing an hand on her shoulder and smirking at her.

"The reason why I'm not running is because she can't kill me... Not permanently at least. And she likes me enough to not murder me on sight. Also, my dear, the being that has her claws on your shoulder right now? She's 2000 years old and dealt with scarier creatures than you. Much, much scarier."

Her smirk turned into a grin as she continued.

"I could send you to the floor in seconds. So, don't worry about going crazy and hurting anyone here, I'd rip off your limbs before you could."

Ethelyn had taken Youay's hand, her grip tightening as Rose's glare continued, and only relaxed when she had shifted her focus. She shifted herself a bit closer to him, biting her lip as she did.

Bright Oblivion

01-10-2013

Emily nodded in agreement as Youay spoke, then turned to Rose with a smile.

"You are aware I'm dating a werewolf, right, miss Rose? After that, being friends with miss Lily, as terrifying as she can be, isn't as strange."

Sigmund nodded.

"Vince and Lily are good friends. Dangerous if crossed, or on a bad day, but good friends nonetheless. And I'd much rather be their friend than their enemy, on any day."

Equiste

01-10-2013

Lucina nods, looking calmly towards Lily.
"I have a feeling you and Vince might be working on something in the background, but I do wonder why you haven't made a robot or cybernetic body for yourself in the meantime. Why is that?" She asked, looking at Lily calmly as she spoke in her quiet voice. The pancakes were about ready at this time so she separated them out, but still looking calmly towards Lily.

Grand Viper

01-10-2013

The demon hunter looked over at Silver. Silver could feel the demon hunter...shaking. Ever so slightly. Despite her calm demeanor, she was shaking. She did not like the sensation of being touched against her whim, especially by sharp claws, on a spot where evident claw scars could be seen cushioning Silver's hand. Rose replied as calmly as she could, her tone dipping every now and then. "If that is the case then I would prefer you to kill me now. It would be easier for the both of us in the end." The look in her eyes showed she was not joking.

With a quick glance at Emily and Sigmund, she motioned to them, saying, "I understand that you are a werewolf, and you will understand when I say this: I think the two of them are more volatile than him."

Rose looked over at Youay and shook her head. She spoke in a dismissive tone. "Could not have been that long ago, you barely look thirty. It must have been a dream you had, or it was a very dumb person.The whip of the Osengerare family is one of a kind. Any other whip would be useless in battle against monsters and armor and so forth. The whip is a symbol of domination over others, and I have been asked many a time if I would dominate them. I don't quite get the intended joke, but the weird face they give me is more than enough reason to punch them..." She shook her head and continued her explanation. "The whip is meant to dominate and pacify the servants of darkness. It helps weaken the monster before I am able to kill it, because its enchantment empowers this symbol of domination as well as its durability and a few other things."

Rose shook her head, "The only other person who used it before me was two centuries ago. It would be impossible for you to have met Vlad Osengerare, 'The Demon who Eats Demons.' Out of all of his hunts, only one managed to elude him." With a wave of her hand, she said, "Unless you are the 'Reaper of the Winds' reborn or something, then I assure you, you have not fought a whip user in this lifetime."

Rose looked over at Silver once more, goosebumps now evident on her skin. "Can you take your hand off of me?"

---------------------------------

Vince walked into a nearby bar and made his way to the bartender. "A shot of Bilgewater rum. Strong." He looked over at Tao and motioned to him with a jerk of his head. "How about you?"

-----------------------------------

Lily's response was surprising. She pulled up Lucina's pant leg and pressed her metal fingers against her skin. Lucina wouldn't feel cold, she'd feel subzero frost for a second. Absolute, unrelenting frost, as though she were knee deep in a lake in the middle of the Freljord.

Lily drew her fingers back and clicked, "I have no warmth. Vince wanted to replicate Orianna's design, but halfway through...He tells me that he scrapped the project. He won't acknowledge its existence. He said it's possible to bring me back to my body, as though I had never died in the first place, without the usage necromancy. I'm in a prison, so resurrection is made null. Necromancy would animate flesh and make me a zombie. I don't want to be a zombie, Lucina, I really don't. And I..."

The hand curled her fingers inwards. It was her attempt at blushing. "...I want to feel his warmth again."

Youay

01-10-2013

Tao nodded at the bartender and raised up two fingers.

"Give me a double of what the young man is having."

He looked over at Vince, speaking casually.

"You have no idea the alcohol tolerance one gets after 75 years."
-------------
Youay moved closer to Ethelyn and smiled at her briefly while he listened to Rose. When she mentioned Vlad Osengerare he found himself flooded with a wave of memories, much clearer than usual, but still with missing bits here and there. He had a reminiscent look about him before he gave a slight laugh waving a finger at Rose.

"Eluded is one way of putting it, that guy was a relentless pain in my a....."

He cut himself off before he finished his sentence. He lowered his hand and cleared his throat. He wasn't sure how Rose would react if she knew he wasn't the Reaper reborn, but the man himself. He adjusted his glasses and tried to recover his statement.

"I mean, I am sure your ancestor was a tireless and relentless hunter to get that title miss Rose."

Bright Oblivion

01-10-2013

At Rose's assessment of Vince and Lily being far more volatile, Sigmund laughed.

"Almost unimaginably more, miss Rose. But we're also around them far less often than we are each other. And there's a certain degree of trust involved in our friendship with them, despite that volatility."

Emily glanced toward Youay as he waved a finger at Rose, but looked away as he rephrased himself. That had been rather odd, and engaged her curiosity, but she didn't want to mention it with Rose nearby. As content as she was that Rose wouldn't attack Sigmund without some sort of reason, she didn't want to test her.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Silver tilted her head curiously to one side at Rose as she was shaking. It was one thing for some one to get nervous at the sight of claws on his or her shoulder, but its another when a demon hunter started showing signs of fear with them. She smiled slightly at her comment and gave her a slight shrug.

"I wouldn't kill you... Yet. I have no reason to at the moment, and really it would be a waste of life."

She then removed her hand at Rose's request, her antennae twitching at the mention of 'The Reaper of the Winds.' She glanced over towards Youay once before adding onto her previous statement.

"Have a little problem with claws, eh? I guess I can't blame you, they are rather sharp."

Ethelyn gave Youay a confused look when he spoke. She remained silent, however, and simply rested her head on his shoulder, figuring that she could ask about it later.

Equiste

01-11-2013

Lucina watched Lily curiously as Lily lifted up her pants leg, wincing at the cold but not pulling away. She hadn't felt anything quite this cold before. As Lily drew her fingers back she crouched down to Lily, looking towards her sympathetically. She frowned a little at Vince scrapping the project. It didn't quite make sense to her, even with something else in the wings. She smiled sympathetically, placing her hand on Lily besite the cold.
"You're not going to be a zombie..." She said in a quiet calm tone. Slowly she moved her hands to pick up Lily, but giving her plenty of time and leeway to let her pull away if she wanted to before hugging her to her chest if Lily allowed it, otherwise just leaving a hand on her. either way she smiled towards Lily.
"One day." Was all she could think to say. She had functions in her armor to help mitigate some of the damage from the cold. Some.

Grand Viper

01-12-2013

Vince chuckled and took the shot glass into his hand. "I said I would have only one, and so I can only have one. You lucky old git." He raised it up to Master Tao. "Cheers."

------------------------------------

Rose stared at Youay, her eyes literally boring into his. A slight flicker of flame raced around her hand. She quickly calmed down and shook her head, the fire dissipating. "Vlad died during one of his hunts. No one knows what happened to him, but his charred bones were found along with the whip. Not even his wife cried for him. He died what he had become: a monster. No one is sure if he ever caught up with the Reaper, but he had disappeared as well. Let the sleeping dog lie, yes?"

The demon hunter looked over at Silver and shrugged at the alien. "I'm doing my best not to retaliate and kill you. I..." Rose touched the spot on her shoulder, wincing slightly. "I don't like being touched. Not by you. Not by claws. Not without my permission. Please." Rose looked around once more, growing increasingly uncomfortable. "...Can...Can you all go sit down? I'm feeling crowded."

Her stomach gurgled yet again.

---------------------------------------

Lily took the hug, and instead of being cold, a warmth one would expect from a slowly heating teapot could be felt. "I can't freeze all of my guests or else I'd be liable to chase them off. Lasers make things hot. I have no body heat, no warmth of my own, I have to actually execute a command in order to heat my hand up. If I don't, then I return to my normal temperature: The chilly one."

The hand quietly clicked and whirred when Lucina said "One day." That's really all she wanted.