Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

01-03-2013

"Ok then..." She said, unable to stop herself however from helping guide her to her bed by her shoulders when she noticed thats where the girl was heading.
"Mmm, I'm not really that hungry. Sure you don't want me to stay?" She asked with a gentle smile.
"Mmm, and did you want me to bring you something?" She asked, throwing that in at least so the girl felt she had a few options.

Bright Oblivion

01-03-2013

Sigmund turned to Rose and made a rather un-werewolf-like statement to the demon hunter.

"And the people you received those scars helping, miss Rose? Which do they think those scars are? The mark of the stupid, or the mark of a warrior?"

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
Vince raised an eyebrow at Silver. "What about my eye?" He reached over at his normal eye, nothing was wrong. His black eye was now starting to wisp smoke. He reached over and touched the black eye socket, his fingers disappearing into the black mist.

"...So I suppose you won't believe me if I said it's nothing to worry about and that it's mostly not fatal?"
Silver gave Vince a sort of 'really?' stare before approaching him with a concerned look on her face.

"Vince... This isn't normal to anyone. What's happening and do I need to drag you back to the lab so you don't cause some kind of horrible scene?"

Youay

01-03-2013

Youay gave her a smile smile and adjusted his glasses.

"Some people call it stupidity, while others call it bravery. There is a fine line between the two. And I agree with my friends, you look very nice miss Rose. Now if you wanted to look stupid you can put a few slices of toast on your head and do a dance on the table, but we all know that is Vince's forte."

He took his own plate and buttered up the toast and poured syrup on it. He took a bite and gave a satisfied sound.

"Mmmm Delicious every time."

Grand Viper

01-03-2013

Vince sighed. He tapped the side of his head, and his eye slowly rematerialized. "Do you remember that potion I had on me at all times, just in case I need five minutes of being able to fight? The one that turns you into a shade for five minutes then causes a week of endless screaming? Said it wasn't perfected?" He pointed at his eye. "Meet the perfected version of it."

The alchemist got to his feet and started to pace to and fro. "I didn't want to be...Viper, for Taranis. Not again. That would mean that a lot worse things can happen. I did not know the full capabilities of him, and having Herr Doktor and Sigmund with us was nice and all, but I needed to be useful and I needed the advantage. I needed him broken to assure our advantage if we had to kill him and his bird. If you haven't noticed, I'm missing a hand. I didn't bring Lily. I used a supplementary hand. The hand that Vanessa took was a catalyst for...darker magic. Necromancy. Using my blood I power the catalyst, and the catalyst powers my blood which already acts like a catalyst, causing a loop in power. Taking a drop of the potion and using the excess magical energy to stabilize the form gave me a sort of...lucidity instead of complete screaming insanity despite the low dosage."

He sighed and shrugged his shoulders, "Side effects include some tissue damage, some mental fits, and the permanent bonding of a part of a shade to my very body. Technically, I'm one one one two hundred fifty fifths shade, two hundred fifty fourths flesh sculptor, so the most that can be done is short of nothing and don't tell Lily the extent of the damage. In otherwords, too little, too late. It's all good." He shrugged, "That means I just have to be careful in the future, symptoms will fade away as it incorporates itself better into my blood. No one will know."

----------------------------------

Nina nodded at Lucina's first question, and vigorously nodded at the second. Her stomach growled loudly, accenting her want of food.

--------------------------------

Rose glared at Sigmund. Her eyes narrowed, her teeth were bared as she replied through gritted teeth, "Helping...? The price of helping is not etched on my skin." The demon hunter nearly growled at Sigmund. "The price of the fact that I cannot die, no matter what is done, is what you see. It is stupidity. The price of helping others, is not seen."

She barked out a short laugh and shook her head, "No one can see...heh...No one at all...ha ha..." Rose reached up and pressed against the side of her head, shutting her eyes tightly. She would release her head after a few moments, her fingernails drawing blood from the pressure she exerted. "Sorry...sorry...I'm..." She sighed and bowed her head. "It's very...hard to focus...too many presences in the room...And in all honesty, I am hungry."

Her eyes flicked up and stared at Sigmund. It was both plaintive and hungry. Her message was clear: She needed food soon, or she would start feeding the only other way she knew how.

Lily somehow managed to drop a glass of water in front of Rose. "Your water, my beautifully dressed woman in a dress I made! Did I mention I made the dress? I did! And you're wearing it!"

Rose gave the hand a half smirk before grabbing the glass of water, staring at it intensely.

Bright Oblivion

01-03-2013

Sigmund seemed unmoved by her near growl, simply nodding his apology. As she stared at him hungrily, though, his and Emily's hands both unconsciously flitted toward hidden knives beneath the cover of the table, stopping as Lily continued to go to great lengths to remind everyone she had made the dress Rose was wearing.

Equiste

01-04-2013

"Ok, I'll try to be back soon sweety." She said in a gentle voice with a kind smile, before making her way out, waving to Nina just as she left. She made her way at a comfortable pace back to the room where everyone was about to have breakfast. She smiled, looking over at Rose.
"Mmm, so she is brave enough to wear a dress." She said with a calm smile, looking at her face. She could see the scars, but didn't have any real reaction to them. She looks over at the food, humming a bit. "Just eggtoast? Hmm..." She hummed, before looking towards Lily, smiling.
"Mmm, can you show me if you have anything sweeter to go with that? And can I ask if you have something?" She says, indicating to the kitchen before heading in there. Lily could probably figure out one of the topics of conversation. She just hoped Lily wouldn't go to call Nina. Otherwise she would have to be rude by interupting her and getting Lily to focus on comming to the kitchen first.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Silver's antennae twitched again at Vince's explanation. She then let out a sigh and ran one hand through her hair before giving him a weak smile.

"Well then, not much I could do about it now, I guess. Though if this happens again I would prefer you not to go to such lengths in rescuing me. Either way your secret is safe with me."

A slight smirk appeared on her face as she continued.

"And besides, nothing would piss off a kidnapper more than killing the person they went great lengths to grab. I would come back to life anyways and with no side effects."

----

Ethelyn glanced over at Rose again, a soft smile appearing on her face as she sat down next to Youay.

"I still think you look lovely, that is a nice color on you. And there's plenty of food to go around."

She then started to eat what was on the plate in front of her quietly.

Youay

01-04-2013

Youay eyed Rose and the others as he ate. Seeing Lily go on about the dress gave him the idea that she had the situation handled. So instead he smiled at Ethelyn gently and continued his meal in peace.

Grand Viper

01-04-2013

"Silver, if he killed you, despite being able to come back to life, I would do worse to him." Vince looked over at her, his voice hardening in tone. "It has never been about whether you can die or not, oh no. It's about letting people think they can get away with it without any penalty, without any punishment. If they try harming you, if they try taking you away, if they try killing you, they have to know there is a punishment for doing so. I will strip the skin and muscle off their face and feed it to them like a hastily made carpaccio if it demonstrates the point: Do not hurt what I love. As a friend and assistant, you've earned that much."

Vince's eyes started to shift into his expected reptilian demeanor when angry, except the iris itself did not change. Only his eye color changed, showing the degree of anger control he's managed to gain because of a certain old master. "And I will be damned if I let some two bit fish jackass think he can do what he wants."

He got up to his feet and stretched his back, humming aloud. "Now that I got that out of my system, Silver, something occurs to me. Say you were locked in a prison cell, and you were able to call one of two people to help free you, who would you call: Your friend, or a locksmith? Someone you trust, or someone who knows how locks, bindings, prisons, so forth, work, and how to open them?"

----------------------------------

Rose reached down and picked up the toast that was before her. She stared at it for a few moments before biting into it. She quietly munched on the toast, not saying much more. However, what she thought was a munch on toast, others would easily describe it as a vacuum. Two bites and the toast disappeared, the demon hunter reaching for another piece already. It was as though she did not chew her food.

Lily clicked and waved at Lucina, "Of course you can, dear. Off to the kitchen we go!" The hand scurried towards the the kitchen, knowing that so long as Rose wore the dress, nothing would go wrong.