Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

01-03-2013

Sigmund cringed as he heard the arguing and the angry noises from the other room and turned to Emily, speaking quietly to her.

"Seems miss Lily has decided to play dress-up with miss Rose. By any means necessary."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

"Last name? Uhm... Well, her first name is Ethelyn... Ethelyynnn... Egh, I looked her up after Youay told me about her to make sure he wasn't dating a psycho.."

Silver snapped her fingers a few times, hissing something under her breath.

"... Energy, help me out here."

Her eyes glinted a silvery color and she quickly blurted out a mass of information.

"... Ethelyn Felder, daughter of Zareen Difiore and Balder Felder. She has three younger siblings, one being named Aydin and shows traits of having draconic lineage, Energy believes this to come from her father's line as he showed traits of that as well. The mother does research at the Institute of War and we believe she is the one that the line is from as her daughter looks almost identical to her to the point of almost sharing the same energy type. Not much is known from the other two siblings other than that they are twins and show some form of magical ability."

She then inhaled deeply as she caught her breath from saying the sudden overload of information she received from Energy. She took a few more breaths before looking over at Vince, tilting her head to one side at him.

"Urr... Are you ok?"

----

Ethelyn nodded and brought in the syrup and butter into the next room over and placed it next to the finished toast. She then leaned over and gave Youay a kiss on his cheek, smiling as she pulled away.

"And you did a fine job in making it. It looks delicious."

She then glanced over in the general direction of Rose and Lily, tilting her head to one side in confusion.

Equiste

01-03-2013

Lucina smiled, about to speak when she heard the shouts.
"What the..." She began, looking back towards the noise. She looked back to Nina to speak again before the chainsaw like noise was heard. She couldn't help but giggle a little, before looking back at Nina.
"Mmm, I think your mother and Miss Rose had a bit of a disagreement." She said with a smile, giving her shoulder a reassuring squeeze.
"Hey, if you are not ready to to go back out there yet I'll see what I can do huh?" She said with a smile.

Grand Viper

01-03-2013

"What makes you think I wouldn't be?" Vince looked over at Silver, grinning at her. "It's me, when am I ever alright?" He tapped his fingers on his chin silently. "Difiore...Difiore...I know it from the League but at least..."

Vince rubbed his face and groaned, "It is too early for this $#@!, hurgh...Gonna have to do some research. Probing and so forth. It'll make things easier with the mother being a researcher at the Institute. That means a lot of records will be kept. Gonna dig through them see what I come up with, gonna grab some books from the Institute, and we go from there."

He stood up and brushed himself off, "Now then, Silver, is there anything else, or can I go and grab some breakfast? I'm starving."

Vince's eyes could be properly seen now as he looked directly at Silver. Instead of being his normal eyes, or the reptilian eyes one had become accustomed to, one eye was completely and utterly black. Devoid of any color. "See you back at the lab?"

----------------------------------

Nina nodded furiously and bowed her head. She did not want to go out yet, it was too embarrassing for her.

----------------------------------

Rose was...not a happy demon hunter. Dressed in a light blue sundress, with a black, intricate, weaving flower design on the front, as well as wearing a pair of seemingly new leather boots, the demon hunter appeared in the kitchen with a mechanical hand leading her by her feet.

The scars on Rose's body were now obviously seen due to the lack of covering. The largest scar was one particularly horrific one on the center of her chest, the size of a fist and discolored pinkish/white. There were the other scars that had been seen before near her collarbone, on her back were the long claw scars. There were also a few visible gunshot wounds from the previous few days, now already scarred. The extent of both her arms had scar upon scar on them, horrid lines showing where bones were snapped in half and to cause skin splitting. If one looked at her forearms where the tendons were, one would see on both arms that it seemed like someone had tried tearing them out multiple times, the marks of fingernails scarring her flesh.

"Do you want to drink anything, Miss Rose? Tea? Coffee? Water?"

Rose did not reply and looked away, not meeting anyone's eyes. She was uncomfortable in her dress for more than one reason.

"...Teeeea? Waaaater?"

"...Water."

"There we go!" Lily clicked happily. "See? Grab a seat and relax a bit."

Rose opted to stand, still not meeting anyone's look.

Youay

01-03-2013

Youay adjust his glasses as he started serving up plates of food for everyone, including those not there presently.

"Here you go everyone, eat up before it gets cold."

He handed a plate to Rose and gave her a sympathetic smile as he whispered quietly to her.

"The marks that one gets as living as a warrior are hard to hide, but you have no judgement from me miss. Enjoy the meal."

Bright Oblivion

01-03-2013

Emily and Sigmund examined the now visible scars, Emily clinically and Sigmund wondering what could have caused them. When Youay started serving plates of food, they moved to join everyone else, Emily quietly speaking to Rose on her way past.

"That dress looks nice on you, miss Rose. And I'm fairly certain that there are enough people and weapons here that it's alright for you to relax a bit. At least for breakfast."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Silver nodded and stood up from her spot as well, stretching her arms out above her head.

"I got a bit of work cut out for myself as well. Ethelyn apparently specializes in binds and seals, which is something I find rather strange coming from a child of light. Usually they're more in the healing arts.... So why binds and seals..."

She then looked over at him, letting her arms drop to her sides and would have given him the okay to go eat, but it was hard not to notice his eyes. Her antennae twitched once and she tilted her head to one side at him.

"Urrh.... Vince... Your eye... Its..."

-----

Ethelyn glanced over at Rose as she entered, eyeing her for a moment as she examined the scars. Those were something that rather intrigued her, really, mainly because they almost always tell some kind of a story with them. She might have continued to stare, but looked away as she didn't want to make the demon hunter feel more uncomfortable than she already was, and simply gave her a compliment on her appearance.

"You look lovely, Miss Rose."

Grand Viper

01-03-2013

Vince raised an eyebrow at Silver. "What about my eye?" He reached over at his normal eye, nothing was wrong. His black eye was now starting to wisp smoke. He reached over and touched the black eye socket, his fingers disappearing into the black mist.

"...So I suppose you won't believe me if I said it's nothing to worry about and that it's mostly not fatal?"

-------------------------------------

Rose gripped her arms tighter. She muttered loud enough for them to hear, "There is a difference between scars of a warrior and that of the stupid." She gave a quick glare at Ethelyn. Instead of anger or fury or something one would expect from her, she looked sad, her tone morose. "I look stupid."

"Sit," Lily commanded.

The demon hunter reluctantly complied. She still did not meet anyone's eyes despite sitting at the table.

Equiste

01-03-2013

Lucina smiled. Nodding to Nina. She looked like she was about to stand up, but stopped, comming back down to her level and placing a hand on her shoulder.
"Would you like me to stay a little longer?" She asked in a caring tone, smiling sympathetically.

Grand Viper

01-03-2013

Nina shook her head, not replying verbally. "I...I can smell food. You...you should go eat. I'm not hungry..." She was still obviously upset, but she drew away from Lucina, still red, her eyes puffy from crying. She made her way to her bed slowly but surely, where a puppy was lying belly up on it.