Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

12-29-2012

"Its ok Sweety, you don't have to talk to him now." She said softly, still rocking back and forth to help calm the poor little girl. She smiles a sympathetic smile to her.
"You know I somewhat know what you are going through right now." She said in a soft caring tone.

Grand Viper

12-29-2012

Nina sniffled a bit, not speaking, just looking at Lucina. It was as though she were waiting to hear the accompanying story with it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Silver's antennae twitched once and she paused from her pacing, looking over at Tao as she did.

"I can easily excuse that... Say it was the auras jumbling together too much. Its believable enough to those who don't quite know how that works... What I can't explain easily is why Ethelyn was so compliant to me..."

She rubbed the back of her head a bit, her aura shifting to its more divine state.

"... I may or may not have discovered that I can command lesser angelic beings to do whatever I want depending on what tone of voice I use."

She stayed silent as she hid her aura again.

"... Anyways... Best to keep quiet, and to keep a watch on her. And... What do you mean by the energy reacting?"

----

Ethelyn finally snapped out of her confused state and glanced around the room. She bit her lip and looked towards the kitchen, wondering if it was a good idea for her to go in there currently or not.

Youay

12-29-2012

Tao took a drink of tea and looked over at Silver.

"I never seen anything like it myself. Whenever she is thinking of Youay I see a somewhat dormant power become a bit more active.When she is in physical contact with Youay...Well, trace amounts of his energy go straight to that dormant power. It is really...odd."

He took another drink of tea and continued to look forward blinking a few times.

"I feel like something big is gonna happen involving those two..I dont know what, but I pray that everything will turn out fine and this old man is wrong."
----------
Youay nodded and looked over at Ethelyn.

"Ethelyn, are you alright dear? Do you need some food as well?"

Equiste

12-30-2012

Lucina smiled sadly, her eyes looking down and to the left as she began the story, already looking somewhat embarrassed.
"I was about seven at the time when it happened. His name was Daniel Reeves. He was a Noxian hextech expert and teacher that my mother got in to teach me when she learned how quickly I took to machines." She let out a sigh, smiling sadly. "He was wonderful and supportive and charming and... Well... You know..." She began to curl some of her hair around her finger. "He was twenty four years of age at the time. That didn't matter though. All I knew was that I... well wanted him. And then one day his... fiancee came to dinner. I knew I shouldn't of been surprised but I felt... Ugh..." She closed her eyes for a bit before opening them again, going from her grimace to a sad smile.
"Trust me when I say your mother is trying to do it in the best way she thinks how. My... own mother wasn't so considerate. Lets just say the results... weren't pretty." She said, a look of sadness crossing her face as she looked down to the ground.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Silver's hand twitched when Tao explained what would happen.

"Trace..... Trace amounts of energy...."

She then covered her face with her palms and started muttering into them.

".... Yes... Something really big is going to happen... It... It was something that would have happened eventually anyways... But.... Youay is acting as the catalyst...."

------

Ethelyn let out a quiet squeak after Youay had spoke, and she gave him a weak smile.

"Uhm! Yes! I'm fine! Uuhhmm... Yeah... Food... Food would be good."

She then walked over to the kitchen and sat next down to him, blushing slightly out of embarrassment.

Youay

12-30-2012

Tao set the teacup down and stroked his beard in thought.

"Hmm so it would seem. Love does funny things to people with power, make them stronger, make miracles, so on and so on. So if it has to do with their love for each other then it cant be all bad."

Tao looked at the horizon.

"We will just be good allies and continue to support them if they are in a time to need."
-------
Youay hugged Ethelyn close and kissed her forehead

"Come on Ethy, lets cook up some breakfast. Then we can eat and head back after I make sure everything is well here....Also got to return that armor."

Bright Oblivion

12-30-2012

Sigmund frowned as Silver spoke into her palms, deciding that he didn't quite know what he thought about something that would make the alien react like this. Turning to Tao as the elder spoke, he nodded.

"We will. Speaking of love, though, I should probably get back to mine before someone tries to offer her some tea or mentions things like tails."

He drained the last of his tea and glanced between the two.

"Unless either of you need something else from me?"

---

Emily watched everyone move about downstairs with a sort of tired disinterest, wondering what was keeping Sigmund and why they had gone to the roof. As she glanced around, she started to wonder something else. When had master Tao disappeared and where might he have gone.

Silverling

12-30-2012

Silver let out a sigh and looked over at Tao.

"Just because its born of love, doesn't mean its a good thing... I've heard people say the same thing about demon spawn that caused havoc to half the planet..."

She then looked over at Sigmund before replying to his question.

"... All I ask from you, Sigmund, is that you keep a watchful eye. You've seen what I've seen, and let us sincerely hope that no one with ill will has."

-------

Ethelyn let out a little squeak and smiled when Youay kissed her forehead. She looked over at him and nodded at his suggestion.

"Uhm... Ok... That... That would be good."

Youay

12-30-2012

Tao shrugged and filled his tea again. Taking a drink he looked over at Silver with a raised eyebrow.

"I never sad it was all good either. Either way it is something to be watched. And if she ever awakens to her heritage, we never know what attention that may bring as well."

He stood up and drained the tea. He walked over to Sigmund and took his cup and the teapot.

"Regarding this matter, if you ever need my assistance, you know where to find me. Other than that we should get back before we are missed."

With that the master jumped off the roof and made his way back inside.
------
Youay rolled up his sleeves with a smile and motioned to the utensils.

"Well shall we get to work my love?"