Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

12-07-2012

Emily watched as Lucina considered the bacon and eggs, letting out a hum of her own when she finally spoke.

"That actually sounds really good. I think I'd like some, too."

At the wink, she smiled and mouthed a reply.

Thank you.

Grand Viper

12-07-2012

Lily pointed in a direction, "Bread should be in the box next to the toaster, dear. I try to tell Vince it's a fire hazard but nooo, it's super wood or something. It's hard to miss, on the counter, left side of the stove, beside my kitchen knife collection...Don't ask!"

The hand then pointed at Tao, "And you, Mister, better sit there. You've been very helpful and thank you but you need to rest a bit too, you hear? Sit and eat the food you helped make."

Her finger swiveled over to Nina, "And Nina, dear? I think you can safely serve yourself now, dear."

The little girl looked at the others for confirmation.

Bright Oblivion

12-07-2012

Emily looked at the hand as it spoke, resisting a grin as Lily told Tao to rest. When Nina looked at her, she nodded.

"You should be fine. There's plenty for everyone who wants it and then some, I think."

Youay

12-07-2012

Tao nodded as he took a seat.

"Of course, if that is what the lady of the house wants me to do then so be it."

Tao took a plate and started to help himself to the meal as he hummed a small tune. He sat back and took a bite and nodded, satisfied with the flavor.

"Ahh, the recipe is still good, I haven't made this in ages."

Equiste

12-07-2012

Lucina blinks, trying to wonder what part Lily was asking her not to ask about.
"Huh? What am I not asking? Oh, and bread knives? Where are they kept?" She says, looking at Lily curiously. Once that conversation was over she made her way into the kitchen, giving a nod to Nina. "ᶜᵃᶰ'ᵗ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʳᵘᶫᵉ ēģ⋅⋅⋅" She muttered as she walked into the kitchen.
"Its fine. I'll get some in a bit. Did you want some bread cut up for you too while I am there?" She asked, Nina, getting her answer before heading into the kitchen. Quickly finding a plate and the knife Lily had suggested before opening the box to pull out the bread. She looked over at the 'toaster'. Part of her wanted toast, but the other part of her didn't want to wait for it. However if Nina wanted toast she would prepare that. If Nina decided she wanted bread she would cut that up too as well as her own, putting them on a seperate plate. Of course, this would be only if the bread was in good condition, since old bread wouldn't work so well. She left the rest of the bread on a plate with the bread knife, so she could let Emily decide how much she wanted to have. That, and it gave Lucina an easier way to get bread later. For this meal anyway. She came back in and set the bread loaf plate next to Emily before going over to the table, placing the plate down and allowing Nina to grab her bread if she wanted any before she looked over the food. She hummed at the bacon, looking down at her own body for a bit before over to the egg, moving over to grab some.
"Thank you for making this master Tao. Looks good." She said in a happy voice and placing a small amount of the omlette on the bread, enough to cover most of the bread before she put another slice on top, before moving over to sit next to Emily again, leaving a small space between them. One of her hands sheathed itself in water as she leans in to speak to her again.
"Just to be safe I'm going to keep an eye on your stomach. But we shouldn't need any actual magic to settle you from only bread right?" She whispered to her with a smile, turning back to look at the others as she picked up one of her 'sandwiches' and started eating, her magic checking Emily's stomach, her hand on Emily's leg as she ate.

Bright Oblivion

12-07-2012

Emily waited patiently as Lucina retrieved the bread and brought it out to her. With the bread knife, she cut a couple slices and set them down, waiting for Lucina to return before starting to eat. When she had, she nodded and took a bite of the bread as Lucina rested a hand on her leg and monitored her stomach, deciding it would be better to eat than to argue.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Ethelyn stirred in her sleep as the scent of food filled the air. She mumbled something in her sleep before slowly opening her eyes. She then quickly sat up in a slight panic, having forgotten where she was before she had fallen asleep. After taking a few minutes to register what exactly went on the night before, she let out a sigh and relaxed again as she remembered where she was. She swung her legs over the cot and stood up, stretching as she did, then quietly walked into the kitchen area, stiffling a yawn and rubbing an eye as she spoke.

"Mrrhhmm.... Morning..."

Youay

12-08-2012

Tao smiled at Ethelyn and waved at her.

"Good morning, I hope you slept well."

He motions to the food in between bites.

"As you can see breakfast is ready."

Bright Oblivion

12-08-2012

Emily looked up from her bread as Ethelyn entered and waved at her, her tail reflecting her mostly-relaxed mood.

"Good morning, miss Ethelyn. How'd you sleep?"

Grand Viper

12-08-2012

"Next to the bread box, just use one of my knives! It's marked R!"

Lucina would see the the bottom of one of the hilts marked with a large "R". Why? One could only guess until they took it out. It was wickedly curved, serrated with far too many teeth than needed, and the sharpness was unmatched. It looked like it could cut bricks never mind bread. The truly frightening part? Its steel was a dark sanguine color.

Nina replied to Lucina's question with something that sounded like a mumble.

"Nina dear, she can't hear you. Speak up."

"Yes please."

"That's better."

The little girl reached for a plate and started to help herself to eggs, bacon and whatever else she could imagine. She literally filled her plate up to the brim, making Lily laugh, "Are you that hungry?"

"Y-yes? Sorry, is it...?"

"I haven't seen an appetite like that since Vince and I..." The hand fell silent quickly enough. "Nnnever mind."

"Did what?"

"Look! A distraction!"

Ethelyn walked up to the table, making Nina pout her lip for a split second.

Lily pointed at Tao and clicked, "Do forgive me for pointing, hard to make eye contact unless we want to get creepy, but Master Tao? Did you do a lot of the cooking for your family? This seems very practiced!"

Nina's frown quickly disappeared as she started eating the food. She was almost shoveling it in, as if she were starving. The puppy in her lap popped his head onto the table and hoped for scraps to be left behind for him.