Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

11-11-2012

Lucina looked around, towards the chairs and to other places where she could put down Emily. She could feel how tense her friend was and continued to support her, the relaxation spell intensifying a bit. She whispered in Emily's ear.
"I got you Emmy, just relax. We will sort this out." She said in a soothing voice before looking back at the rest of them.
"As much as we may wish to get rid of this tail, perhaps cutting it off isn't the best idea. It might of... ingrained itself into her DNA and might need more than that to remove. Perhaps its best we get a doctor who would be more used to this kind of thing to attend to the removal?" She suggested, hoping her spell would keep Emily calm in the midst of this. One didn't simply just remove strange anatomy additions did they?

Grand Viper

11-11-2012

Lily clicked, "Hoo boy...forgot about the genetic alteration...Not sure if she's even human anymore. Oh no, Sigmund is going to kill me...kill me deader...whatever. I'm in trouble. The only way we'd know for sure is if we had a flesh sculptor or a haemomancer to test the blood."

A few moments passed when the waiter looked over at the hand, "Miss Lily? May I suggest the little Miss?"

"Can I suggest for you to drown yourself?"

"She is walking over here now because she feels something is wrong with someone that she considers family. She will open her door in a minute and ask what is wrong. She will see the tail, and she will feel compelled to help. She is showing early signs of a empath.The worst that can happen is it is too much of a strain and she falls asleep once more. It would not harm her nor Miss Emily, and it may solve the situation a lot quicker and with more certainty."

The waiter reached down and held his hand out. At that precise moment, a little black puppy materialized and was in mid leap to bite on Emily's tail when he caught the yipping dog. "And the hound seems to be in a playful mood after some sleep." He looked over at Emily, "What would you like to wear? New shirt? New skirt? Pants specially tailored for people with your current condition?"

Bright Oblivion

11-11-2012

Emily did her best to tune out everything everyone was saying about her as though she wasn't right there. It really wasn't helpful. She let out a breath as she attempted to calm herself and turned to regard the waiter, the tail unconsciously moving further out of the flight path of the dog.

"I'd just like to sit down before my legs give out, and I can't do so with this skirt. And could you please not call it a condition? You make it seem like I have some sort of illness or plague."

Of course, from what the hand was describing, it might be even worse than that, which seriously was not helping to calm her down.

Equiste

11-11-2012

Lucina sighed. Really this situation should never really gotten this out of hand.
"Thats not true. There are other medical magics that could detect such a change." She said with a shrug, still holding onto Emily. If her legs did give out she was ready for it. She couldn't help but look over at the conversation between the waiter and Lily, wondering what was happening. They must be talking about the child here.
"Thats fine, I got you. And I'm sure its something that we can get removed. Don't be too concerned..." She said in a reassuring voice. She looks back over to the Waiter and Lily, unsure exactly what the little girl was going to do.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Aydin shuddered a bit and slowly uncovered her ears. When Emily asked if anyone had any suggestions, she muttered out her own.

"No screaming... No... No more screaming..."

Ethelyn instinctively brought one hand up to the ring and felt along its edges when Tao mentioned it. She smiled to herself, a bit of blush coloring her cheeks for a moment before replying to him.

"Uhm... Well... I think this was kind of a surprise to both of us, really..."

She went silent for a moment as she looked down at the ring, absently fiddling with the chain. As he would look at the two of them, he would note that Aydin's chi wasn't exactly normal for a human. Its color was a deep crimson and seemed to have almost sort of fire flowing through her, rather bold and forward... Ethelyn, on the other hand, was a subdued, pale goldenrod color, and seemed to be rather quiet and sound on the surface, but a sort of hidden, chaotic power surging below. He would also note that at its center, there seemed to be a light, innocent pulse that almost gave off the sense of being... Dormant... Lying in wait for the right opportunity. And if he paid enough attention, he would notice the pulse intensified as she continued to lovingly trace along the ring.

Aydin gave Tao an odd look, tilting her head to one side at him.

"Uhm... What?"

----

Aranoth let out a mental sigh, and Rose might get the impression that the blade would have rolled his eyes at this point.

Oh look! You've discovered the emotion known as 'Self Pity'. Its a side effect of gaining more of your humanity back!

She would then feel something of a smack on the back of her head, almost as if someone just hit her.

Suck it up and stop whining about it. You whining and sobbing about the issue isn't going to solve anything, you'll just be stuck here bleeding and starving. So what if you let him go. GOOD FOR YOU! You just learned mercy! Now go on and beat the snot out of the next poor sap and continue on with your life.

Youay

11-11-2012

Tao nodded at Aydin.
"I am a Chi master. I have mastered ways to see people with more than just my sense of sight. I see that you are more than human miss, that you are very similar to the league champion Shyvana, but you two are not the same. And your sister here is a quiet and calm individual most of the time, but there is more to her than anyone gives her credit for."
He watched Ethelyn traced the ring.
"I also know that she loves Youay very much, and he returns that love to her equally in return.He may not be good at expressing his feelings, but when he does, speaks volumes on their own merits. I look forward to seeing your relationship bloom miss....Hmm sorry, I don't think I got your names."
He smiled at them, but he was really curious about what he saw in Ethelyn. The way the dormant power pulsed when she fondled the ring, it was nothing he ever saw before in his long life.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Aydin blinked once at Tao before giving him a bit of an odd look.

"Uh... Well... Ok then... Saying that I'm like Shyvana is... One way to put it. I'm Aydin, by the way."

Ethelyn looked up at him, the moment she turned her head away from the ring caused the power to almost completely fade into the background instantly.

"... And... Uhm... I'm Ethelyn..."

She looked as if she were about to say more, but her sister suddenly stood and stretched her arms out above her head for a moment.

"Annnnyywaysss! I'm going to go find Rose, she has my sword and I want to make sure she hasn't run off..."

"... You let some one else take Aranoth?"

Aydin glanced at her and shrugged.

"Yes? It would have been a bit hard to carry him over here... And besides, he's obnoxious enough that no one would willingly keep him."

Ethelyn smirked and let out a quiet snicker and gave a slight wave to her sister.

"I suppose you do have a point there. Well then, good luck with your search."

The thief grinned and turned towards the door, quickly making her way towards it.

"Heh! He won't be too hard to find... I can sense him already... Anyways, see ya'll around, good luck with the tail, Emily, and I'll see you all sometime again!"

And with that note, she quickly left the lab and walked in the direction of Rose and Aranoth.

Youay

11-11-2012

Tao nodded at Aydin as she left.
"Farewell them miss Aydin. Have a pleasant walk."
He looked over to Ethelyn and smiled a grandfatherly smile.
"Go on child, it seemed like you wanted to say more before your sister interrupted."

Silverling

11-11-2012

Ethelyn let out a bit of a squeak when Tao addressed her again. She bit her lip for a moment before glancing off to one side and speaking again.

"Oh! Uhm... Well... I was just going to mention... That I read your book a bit... Mostly trying to understand how Chi worked... ᴵ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᶦᵗ ʷᵃˢ ʳᵃᵗʰᵉʳ ᶦᶰᵗᵉʳᵉˢᵗᶦᶰᵍ⋅⋅⋅"

Youay

11-11-2012

Tao smiled and nodded.
"Ahh, my book. I am glad you find it interesting. Though there are very few people who can use chi like me and Youay, it is still a good thing to learn about."
He grinned at her.
"But I am sure Youay would be more than happy to give you private lessons himself if you asked him too. So, how are you two getting along, has he asked you to marry him yet, or are you going to ask him."
He let out a thoughtful hum.
"Hmm I could almost picture what your kid would look like."
The old man can be such a kid sometimes.