Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

09-27-2012

Youay frowned and looked between Silver and Rose. Torn between his duty as a healer and a request from his close friend. Shaking his head he takes Silver's hand off of his shoulder and storms off into the kitchen with a angry look on his face.

Grand Viper

09-27-2012

Nina looked at the fleeting image of Rose, who was now out the door. She looked back at Silver and Youay, "She's hurt. Why aren't you healing her?"

"Nina, dear, it's not that simple," Vince started.

"She's hurt, she needs help, right?"

"I've seen her disembowled and live. I think whatever's afflicting her will pass soon, she healed that gutting like snap of the fingers quick. She's suffered a lot worse, I assume."

Nina stomped her foot, "It doesn't matter if she's suffered worse! She's hurt now!"

"Making her liable to try and kill everyone in this room, dear."

"She didn't try killing me! She helped me!"

Vince shrugged, "You were very lucky, or she's very cunning and now knows where her prey is and will come back later."

"She's not like that!"

Vince looked over at Silver, and Sigmund with a give me a hand here look.

Lily eventually clicked, "...She could have stayed for tea. What's she going to do against lasers?"

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Silver bit her lip a bit as Youay stormed off, her antennae lowering a bit as if she didn't want to have made him angry. She looked over at Nina, letting out a sigh and kneeling down near her again, speaking in a soft, yet stern tone.

"Nina... Her aura was attempting to break out and consume the nearest person to her. She was able to control it around you, but there was something that set it off here."

She tilted her head to one side as she continued.

"Trust me on this, little one. No, it didn't set right to send her away in that state, but it is for the better she left... Otherwise something really, really bad would have happened."

Bright Oblivion

09-27-2012

Sigmund nodded. "Miss Nina, unfortunately, she's right. I was on the receiving end of her aura at the diner, and was very close to giving in and attacking her, probably would have if Emily hadn't distracted me. If I'd done that, I'd have been a free meal, almost certainly. Whatever's wrong with her, her aura isn't something to be trifled with. Especially when she's that hungry."

Grand Viper

09-28-2012

"But she's nice!" Nina protested.

Vine muttered aloud, "Yes, a strange, vicious, demon hunting woman walking around with a little girl and taking her out for treats is totally not suspicious and appropriate behavior. Did she offer you candy in the back of her wagon?"

The little girl frowned at Vince, "That's not fair, she-"

"Has an agenda. Nina, she'll be fine, relax."

Lily clicked, "She sure will be, we're going to make sure."

"You see? We're going to...what?" Vince glared at his hand, "What do you mean we're going to make sure?"

"Do you think I was joking about the tea? I wanted to speak with her. Rather strange, for a demon hunter who doesn't speak, to speak. Rather strange that she wanted to leave of her own accord and not because we had asked her first. She wasn't nervous of us, if you caught that. She wasn't scared. She left because she was worried about something."

"Yeah, it's called being outnumbered."

"I doubt that. Nina, why did she look after you?"

Nina rubbed her once injured arm, "Um, well...some of the kids...they waited after school because I'm...I'm quiet. And I ignore them when they make fun of me, so th-they kind of pushed me and stuff...Then Sam was floating in midair."

With careful hearing, one could hear Vince mutter under his breath about a shotgun and Sam in the same sentence.

"And she told them to get lost. She looked at Sam, just looked at him and made him cry. She asked if I was alright, and if it's alright for her to walk me home, so I said yes."

"Nina...Nina, dear...We're going to have a long talk about talking to strangers. A very, long talk." Vince sighed, "Or Silver can talk to you about it. She didn't seem tense or anything? Why the ice cream?"

"She offered?"

He sighed, "Riiight...I'm going to regret this, but...I'll be back in a bit."

Vince made his way to the door, "If I'm not back in half an hour, send a search party." He cricked Lily, "I've got lasers. And hey, if she's that hurt, she'll just bleed on me to death."

"Vince!" Nina's frown deepened. He shrugged in response and walked out the door.

Bright Oblivion

09-28-2012

Sigmund nodded to Vince as the sculptor left, then turned to Nina. "It's not that she isn't nice. Because I've seen nothing that would indicate otherwise. It's that, from what I'm gathering, she lacks control. She doesn't mean for her aura to do what it does. It just does. It's sort of reactionary. Predatory. She tries to go against it and not harm people whom she doesn't believe deserve it, but..."

He sighed. "When I started to slip, she strongly requested I leave her be. Mostly for my safety, I believe. She took care of a pest problem I would have had when I got outside. She's different, even for a demon hunter. The fact that she hasn't used that whip on me is evidence enough of that. But, at the same time? It's very difficult to go against what you are. Something you and I know quite well."

He shrugged. "But then, we also know that it can be done. Given some help and a nudge."

Shooting a glance toward the kitchen, he frowned. "Though someone might want to go speak to the good doctor. He didn't seem to be in the best of moods."

Youay

09-28-2012

Youay stood in the kitchen scowling about the whole situation. Never in his entire career as a doctor has he just let a person in need of medical help go, regardless of how threatening they were. He paces along the floor before raising his fist to punch a table but stopped short of hitting it.
"I shouldn't let it get to me like this."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

Silver gave a bit of an odd look to Vince as he left before sighing. She looked over toward Sigmund as she channeled a bit more healing Energy and let it snake its way around Nina's other arm and healing her wounds.

"Sigmund does have a point, Nina... And..."

She looked over towards the kitchen a bit of a concerned look on her face.

"... I suppose I could talk to him... Kind of my fault anyways."

She stood up again and turned to the kitchen, quietly making her way over. She stood just inside the entrance and leaned up against the wall. She eyed Youay, keeping her arms loosely crossed, but looked more submissive than anything.

"... I'm sorry... I didn't meant to make you angry."

Youay

09-28-2012

Youay scowled over at Silver and then sighed. He took a seat on a nearby chair and looked over at the wall.
"I didn't mean to get angry Silver. But its hard to see someone hurt like that and then being told by your close friend to "let it go.".
He looked back over to her with a frown.
"Though I never been the best judge of character when it comes to patients, healing has become second nature to me after doing this for so long. Though I guess with my past, you can call me a walking contradiction."
He rubbed his neck and then jumped at the sound of the table cracking from where he almost punched it. He looked over at it and grimaced.
"Oh boy, been awhile since I almost lost my temper like that."

Silverling

09-28-2012

Silver let out a sigh, glancing off to one side for a bit.

"... I know, which is why I'm sorry about it... Though honestly I would have let you heal her if we weren't in the lab where lots of explosive things are, and if Nina wasn't present."

Her antennae twitched once at the sound of the table cracking, and she tilted her head to one side at it.

"I thought Vince said he fixed that table after he destroyed it the other day. Though it wouldn't surprise me if he just taped it up and said it was good."

She shrugged and walked over to the table, picking the nearest empty chair and sitting in it. She placed her elbows on it and rested her chin on her hands, looking over at Youay as she did.

"Would it help calm your mind to talk about something else? Perhaps about the girl you've been seeing...?"