Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Silver placed her hand on Nina's arm, letting the Energy snake its way along her arm and heal her bruises, even the ones hidden under her sleeve. She pulled her hand away, smiling calmly at the girl.

"There we go, all better... Though are there any others you're hiding?"

Her cat-like eyes flicked over to where Rose was standing when she commented on Lily. It was somewhat clear that she was watching the demon hunter closely, and also wouldn't hesitate to act in any moment.

Youay

09-27-2012

Youay smiled at Nina but was concerned about what happened to her. Unsure how to regard the hunter he just gave Rose a quiet wave before making sure to keep his ears open on the conversation.
"Hello Nina. Had a rough day it looks like."
He stretched and adjusted his glasses, unsure what to do.

Bright Oblivion

09-27-2012

Sigmund noted the convulsion in Rose's arm and rested his thumbs nonchalantly at the edge of his pockets, contemplating how long it would take to draw a knife if things escalated. He just hoped that Vince or Lily could come up with a plausible explanation that would forestall that from happening.

Grand Viper

09-27-2012

"There's a hand talking? Where?!" Lily clicked in a mocking panic.

Before Nina could respond, Rose answered for her, "Both shoulders there may be some more wounds, and a few scraps on her right knee."

The little girl nodded, put her hands behind her back and kicked the back of her shoe while bowing her head, "Um...yes..."

Looking at Vince, Rose furrowed her brow, "I remember you."

"No you don't."

"Yes, I do. You're that flesh sculptor. You were younger. You didn't stink of so much necromancy."

Vince flicked his glance to the shotgun. Lily clicked, "So, tea? Yes? No?"

The demon hunter sighed, "You would imagine I would be used to this sort of thing by now."

Anyone with a keen sense of smell would be able to smell the faintest hints of blood on her person. Not of others, but it seemed to be coming from her. The holes in her jerkin were hastily repaired, but the red soaked bandages could be just seen if seen from the right angle.

"Yes or no, dear, you are apparently very busy and you're wasting a lot of time."

Rose's arm convulsed again, very noticeably this time. "I am interrupting. Goodbye."

Youay

09-27-2012

Youay looked over at rose catching the glimpse of the bandages soaked with blood and the hasty repair job, the work of a fighter who's true work is never done.He then stood up and walked over to her.
"Your hurt. As a doctor I cannot let you leave till I get a look at you and make sure your fit to travel."
He looked her straight in the eyes with a serious look. If she tried to leave Youay would use his usual technique to stop her.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Silver's attention quickly shot over to where Rose was standing, her aura gradually shifting to its more divine state. She didn't like the aura coming off of the demon hunter, or the scent.

"... Miss Rose? As much as we appreciate your company, leaving would be the best idea... It was nice to meet you... Bye."

She let out a hiss at Youay's comments before reaching over and grabbing his wrist, giving him a rather stern 'let her go' sort of stare.

Youay

09-27-2012

Youay stopped and looked over at Silver.
"Can't you see that she is hurt badly, I doubt she would make it two feet away without losing consciousness from the amount of blood she lost."
He looked over at Rose again.
"Though in all rights she shouldn't even be standing there right now looking like its perfectly normal."
He said the next part quietly
"She should be dead in all honesty."

Bright Oblivion

09-27-2012

From where he was standing, leaning against the desk and watching Rose and the disagreement between Silver and Youay, Sigmund inquired, "Miss Rose, when was the last time you ate something? I assume that's why your arm keeps convulsing like that."

Grand Viper

09-27-2012

Rose stepped away from them, "I am fine. I am leaving."

Upon hearing Sigmund's question, she glanced at him, "A while...Just...just a while."

Her strange aura started to creep along the floor, invisible to the naked eye. It wanted to be satiated.

Lily clicked, "You sure? We have nice chairs, and apparently a talking hand that gives great fashion advice."

Vince glared at Lily, almost hissing at her. Nina moved to say something when she was interrupted by Rose once more, "Goodbye."

Rose turned around started walking away. However, she let out a tiny wince of pain from her abrupt turn.

Silverling

09-27-2012

Silver stood as Rose started to leave, quickly placing her hand on Youay's shoulder, growling a comment into his ear.

"Youay... Let her go."

Her divine aura was becoming a bit stronger, and her eyes glinted a silvery color. She only hoped that the doctor would take the hint.