Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

05-08-2012

Lily clicked at Silver, "It tore out part of your throat out. I was just going to pay it the same respect. I thought it would be very fair...but if it wants me to wait then I suppose I can."

Lily's finger snapped closed. She skittered towards the box, "I am a rather...pa...ti...ti..." The moment Lily touched the box, frost encapsulated her fingers. She immediately backed away and fell completely silent. Silently she made her way to a different part of the room and started rummaging through a pile of seemingly useless junk.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2012

Silver eyed Lily's reaction with the box and let out a slight sigh.

"... Yeah... I know."

She then started making her way back to the squirrel, then spotting the Doctor's notebook. She smirked slightly, swiping it in passing, shoving it into her... Side? and figuring she could bring that back to the medical wing sometime. She then went back to her table, sitting down in the chair and eyeing the squirrel, starting her interrogation.

"Fe'ir'ah nen 'ahk--"

The Energy-squirrel interrupted her before she could finish.

"Fea 'eraanan mevkkn. H'irec mekn'ah vilg'ch 'allk'alal c'alaag'ir rag'iril'erecrc."

Silver blinked once at the squirrel then nodded in understanding.

"Ooooooohhhh...."

She leaned back a bit towards Lily and translated for her.

"The Energy needed a bit of my blood in order to alter the squirrel to be able to speak."

The squirrel then pipped into the conversation.

"Il meeh rkla il'ern fea gil'er c'alail'ch 'iral vil'er'kaeil'kaea."

She stared at the thing for a moment, then rubbed one eye before translating that as well.

"And apparently it needs a bit more in order to actually speak English... Se'era. Gvail o'ap 'ahkol racc."

The squirrel perked up its ears at Silver's last sentence, then jumped on her and started licking up the blood that had seeped out from her wound. She shuddered slightly, tilting her head to the opposite side of where the squirrel was.

"Urrghhh... This is so wrong..."

Grand Viper

05-08-2012

"I can still kill it any time you want." Lily bluntly stated. "I wouldn't mind at all." Lily eventually came out of the junk pile with long leather straps that were relatively wide. "Might as well pull the stiff in."

Lily skittered around the box with the leather straps trailing behind her. Whenever Silver wanted, she would be able to safely grab the straps and pull the box further into the room.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2012

The Energy-squirrel looked up and over at Lily, pointing one paw at her and squeaking a quick reply.

"You may not mind that now, Heartseeker, but if you knew some of the advantages having this... Body... Will have in your search, you might start caring a bit more."

It then continued to lick the blood off of Silver and went up to the spot on her neck where it bit into. Placing a paw onto it, small blue tendrils seeped out and fully healed the wound before jumping back on the table, standing up on its haunches. Silver shuddered slightly and straightened up quickly.

"... That felt really, really weird... And I hope to never have to go through that experience again."

The squirrel then gave an apologetic bow to her response.

"Forgive us, Goddess, we would have asked for permission but communication was a little hard for us."

She rolled her eyes and let out a sigh.

"Ugh... Even as a squirrel you call me by that stupid name."

Grand Viper

05-08-2012

Lily rapped her fingers on the ground, "Oh wonderful. A talking squirrel. That's exactly what we needed, it's not like it's the same squirrel that attacked Vince before and he won't freak out or anything." Lily clicked, "So, now that you've got yourself a body, how can you help us?"

Silverling

05-08-2012

The Energy-squirrel tilted its head from side to side at Lily, then placed one paw on its chest.

"Many ways. One in particular, being this heart. Its in us and working, lets us really discern what needs to be going on here... Granted this is in a squirrel and not a human, but minor alterations are easy."

Silver stood up and stretched, muttering a comment of her own to Energy's statement.

"You say they're minor alterations you speak of is a giant difference between a heart attack and normal bodily functions."

She then went over to the box and grabbing the leather straps as the squirrel continued to speak.

"Well, yes, you do have a point there... But fixing that problem is about as easy as adding a few runes here and there."

It jumped off of the table and bounded over to Lily, sitting on its haunches in front of her.

"We also have taken into the fact at how.... Destructive... Venomblood can be. We do wish to cover all necessary precautions if you want the heart to last... The one that's in now is actually rather crude, wouldn't last long at all, and may require us to have another body in a few days.... Also, there's no need for Venomblood to worry about us, we won't bite... Much."

Grand Viper

05-08-2012

Lily laughed her robotic laugh, "Destructive? Do you think Vince would plunge his hand into my chest and tear out my heart or something?" She waved a condescending finger at the squirrel, "What makes you think he would even dream of harming me in any way?" Her fingers were slowly lengthening into her viciously serrated blades while the hum of energy started to gather. She was getting irked, and quick.

Silverling

05-08-2012

"He wouldn't... Not on purpose."

The squirrel put its paws together, a bit of Energy sparking off its fingertips.

"Either way, we like to factor in every possibility of damage. We don't want you to die due to a scratch that managed to make its way on the surface and ruin the runes.... Or worse, cause you to suffer the same fate as this squirrel."

Silver glanced at the Energy-squirrel for a moment, then proceeded to drag the human-sized box into the other room, grunting a bit as she did so. Once finished she returned and leaned against the nearest wall and hummed a teasing remark to the mechanical hand.

"... I'm so going to make Vince put you on a diet."

She stuck her tongue out at Lily after saying this.

Grand Viper

05-08-2012

Lily calmed down ever so slightly, "Hmph. You'd think that death would do something for my figure." Lily clicked and whirred at the squirrel, the blade now a mere inch away from its face, "You seem to forget that when I was in a box, he attempted to hurt Silver. How did he fail to do so again? Did he eat the glass or did he just smash himself in the face and then attempt to beat himself unconscious? Oh yes, I'm terrified that he's going to hurt me."

Lily grumbled, "Sarcasm is friggin' impossible with this stupid voice." She retracted her blade, "But, point taken. I am rather curious as to why you care so much about my well-being, however. From my understanding, you're somewhat... separate from Silver. I've held back, but I'm curious: Why do you care?"

Silverling

05-08-2012

The Energy-squirrel's ears twitched a bit, and it smirked, at least as much as a squirrel could. It went down on its four legs, slowly circling around the mechanical hand, tail twitching as it spoke.

"That is an interesting question, Heartseeker... And you're right, we are rather separate. We speak with our own mind, and she speaks with hers. However, the answer to that one little question..."

The squirrel stopped from its circle, flopping back down in front of Lily before continuing.

"While your situation is intriguing... We don't."

It gestured over to Silver with its tail.

"She does. In fact, your whole little ordeal strikes a special little nerve for her. And since she is kind enough to be our host, we try to appeal to her interests."

Silver glanced off to one side for a moment, then back at the two, choosing to remain silent for this part of the conversation.