Ask Zac - The Secret Weapon

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoodGuyZac

Junior Member

06-11-2014

"Wait, there's more?"
"Yes, and due to it clogging up all the postage the institute should be receiving, it has been delivered to your room."
Zac could only stare in bewilderment, a small mountain of letters were at his doorstep. He knew he had some fans, even before he joined the league he had quite the following, but this was ridiculous. The summoner looked back at him and extended one last letter. "Additionally, as with all champions, you will need to participate in our 'ask a champion' program. Details are in this letter." The summoner walked away as Zac started reading the letter."So... Get asked questions, and answer them." Zac began looking through the pile searching for questions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SjachIxenMiirik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-11-2014

((hello and welcome to the forums, enjoy the stay and i pray you get many letters unlike some of those that don't.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

06-11-2014

Zac would find one curious letter which seemed to be strange in its sheer ordinariness. The message he would receive upon opening it was as follows.

Quote:
Blob,

You are not needed.

- Viktor


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoodGuyZac

Junior Member

06-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Zac would find one curious letter which seemed to be strange in its sheer ordinariness. The message he would receive upon opening it was as follows.
Zac let out a small huff. "great way to start the morning," he thought to himself.


Quote:
I know I have quite few enemies from Zaun, but I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you have a special reason. So, care to explain why I'm 'not needed.'


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskChoGath

Senior Member

06-11-2014

Dear Zac,

How is it that you grow as you do? Do you eat or drink a lot? Or is it something about your body that changes to better fight off intruders and predators and hunt prey?

If it does have something to do with eating, perhaps you would like to join me for a bite sometime. Think of it as a growing-duel.

Best regards,
Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

06-11-2014

{{ You're not gonna get a response from Viktor, as that is how he would be about your letter IC, but here's the jist of it:

You're a being that is completely incompatible with technology. Viktor's more than a little threatened by your existence due to that. }}


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fae Lulu

Senior Member

06-12-2014

Suddenly in a poof of purple smoke, Lulu appears on ZAC's head, gladly licking a pink popsicle.

"...Oh..." Lulu suddenly stops, "...Pix! It happened again!" Lulu tugs at her hat, "Pix....wake up....ugh...." Lulu looks down, "Oh hi Zac!...can you help me wake Pix up?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoodGuyZac

Junior Member

06-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskChoGath View Post
Dear Zac,

How is it that you grow as you do? Do you eat or drink a lot? Or is it something about your body that changes to better fight off intruders and predators and hunt prey?

If it does have something to do with eating, perhaps you would like to join me for a bite sometime. Think of it as a growing-duel.

Best regards,
Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void

Well I don't know exactly how, I know Mom explained it at one point but I couldn't exactly follow it. As far as I know, the more Resilient I am the bigger I get. As for grabbing a bite I would but I need to know what you would be serving.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Lulu View Post
Suddenly in a poof of purple smoke, Lulu appears on ZAC's head, gladly licking a pink popsicle.

"...Oh..." Lulu suddenly stops, "...Pix! It happened again!" Lulu tugs at her hat, "Pix....wake up....ugh...." Lulu looks down, "Oh hi Zac!...can you help me wake Pix up?"
"Why hello there..." Zac reach up and picks up the yordle, cupping her in his comparatively enormous hands. "What brings you to this neighborhood of the institute?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheSteamGolem

Senior Member

06-13-2014

Dear Zac,

I have recently opened up a club and was hoping you would join. They have vast dancing, partying, fun, music, people, and a v.i.p section. Couples get in free and we have food shipped by LaLuna's and I'm hoping you could arrive please.

From Blitzcrank


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoodGuyZac

Junior Member

06-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheSteamGolem View Post
Dear Zac,

I have recently opened up a club and was hoping you would join. They have vast dancing, partying, fun, music, people, and a v.i.p section. Couples get in free and we have food shipped by LaLuna's and I'm hoping you could arrive please.

From Blitzcrank
"Dancing, partying, good food, seems like my kind of place! I'll have to give it some thought...?"
Zac put the letter into a small stack, plenty of clubs and parties wanted Zac, but this one he might actually consider.


12