Ashe vs Vayne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ectb

04-11-2012

Who is a better AD carry?

RandyScrandy

04-11-2012

Vayne is generally better for solo queue because it is easier to carry as vayne due to her abundance of steroids. Ashe is only stronger if you're looking for a good initiator.

Kh4otik

04-11-2012

Yes

On a more serious note, I don't believe there is such thing as a "better" AD carry. Some champs fit the role better in different situations.

KitsuneInari

04-11-2012

Vayne's better at being an AD carry. Ashe is better at helping the team.

It's your call on what makes an AD carry good - is it the damage they have, or being able to set up that damage in the first place?

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

04-11-2012

Ashe has a far more reliable stun, as well as AoE slow and a very handy reveal. Vayne has single target damage an Assassin would be jealous of. Each has scenarios and team comps where they are better than the other.

Sorian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-11-2012

1v1? I'd sadly have to say vayne simply because ashe is more utility based than vayne, vayne can fk someones day up mid/late game. As far as teamfighting I'd roll with ashe just because of her ability to kite fairly well if allowed to. Also a free CV isn't bad if you just arent sure if that rammus is bot waiting for sona to drop a ward in the tribush

PandemoniumHeart

04-11-2012

It really does depend on the situation; I'd say Vayne is stronger in more of them, but if you need more initiation or just want to counter a certain comp (like split-push), Ashe is your gal.

LuckyTofu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2012

They excel in different categories.
Vayne for raw damage.
Ashe for the initiation, utility, and is overall best in an arranged team environment.

Duelpower

04-11-2012

One is better at starting a fight.

The other is better at finishing them.

Will leave that to you to figure out.

DivineBeastLink

04-11-2012

Ashe - Pick for utility, initiation
Vayne - pick for damage, dueling potential, situational CC

I feel Ashe isn't really an optimal pick without a good amount of coordination going on (though I wouldn't say she's ever a bad pick).