two people wanted:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broven

04-11-2012

Hey guys,

My two friends and I are looking for two people to join a 5's team. We play just for fun, and we are all very new to ranked, but we all agree that having two more people that we play with regular basis would be just so awesome. All of our elo's are around 1000 (mine is personally unestablished, but I'm yet to lose a ranked game ), but we have each only played a handful of ranked games.

Our requirements are:

- You must foremost play for fun. We always try hard to win, but in the end it is just a game.

- You must have an elo over 800. (if youre like 2k elo and feel like carrying, I'm a good support )

-You must have skype

- You must be willing to at least try all roles. We will eventually figure out what works best for all of us.

-You must speak english

-It would be super awesome if you were Canadian too, but that's not a requirement.

If you're interested, send me a friend message in game, or comment on this thread.

Thanks guys!

3Xmaster and team

xihas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2012

I'm interested i sent you a friend request in game. My Elo is 1231 have skype and im willing to try more roles but i personally enjoy jungling however unfortunately i am not canadian

Blacks Steal

04-11-2012

I am interested i am canadian my elo is 972 i have a working mic and skype i can try any roles i presonally enjoy ap mid

Chopps74

04-12-2012

Im everything you posted above, i play for fun, canadian, 1k+ elo, i speak engrish(get it? ), i have skype, i play all roles efficiently, but im worst at bot lane. Ill add you on LoL and well go from there!

Blind Spiral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

I added you in game. I can do any role well, and look forward to talking with you. I also hit all requirements except Canadian haha.

Chppy

04-12-2012

im up for that.. ill add you in game.

DunkMasterDave

04-12-2012

IGN:Mcroo hit me up when you can.