Game Performance Hotfix and an Update on Hecarim

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ascendent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

But even blizzard pushes back release dates. Diablo 3 was supposed to be out awhile ago, they pushed it back over a year.

Ustulo

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaliized View Post
Doesnt matter how big they are derpington. Blizzard didnt start out as a billions of dollars worth company and they have still always come through.

Also, what does the size of the team have anything to do with compensation.

PS. Apple was created by two people in a garage who built a macbook from scratch.
Blizzard is notorious for being late and they also have so many bugs on every single patch on wow since the game first came out so wtf are u talking about sir.

Ascendent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woot Elite View Post
Dota 2 will not release champions out as quickly or nearly as often as Riot does. Dota 2 will Stay at pretty much the same amount for months to years at a time, but will have balance and adjustment patches. Although I enjoy Dota 2 I still find league to be the much better experience is terms of just playing. Dota 2 may have it on features that are awesome and cool and work very well and Valve has always had good products albeit not always release within the same decade they said It was. Blizzard on the otherhand has not made Billions They don't horde money like you think. Almost 80% of the money world of warcraft makes is put right back into the game for content updates to server usage payroll etc. These company you think just had bags upon bags on cash lying around while they laugh at you for giving it too them isn't true if it was they would of been out of business long ago. Even activision who I dislike because I find all COD games to be of poor to average quality due to the fact they're geared competly for console players. 30 fps with a 70 FOV on COD for pc is just an insult, but that's another topic for another day. And I do compare Riot games to blizzard because it's not the size of the company it's how good they are. I think Riot is the next blizzard in terms of company and terms of games quality Although I find it hard to beat Diablo 2 in terms of game play and just pure replay value I find league of legends comes close because of the fact champions are released on a good time basis. so in other words this is a long wordy paragraph about how you should just wait and expect something good to come out of it. Riot is trying their best to make sure things flow well and the game can be played. I do not want another Leona patch where they released it and the servers exploded due to some unfound error that made it so the EU couldn't even get the patch. so just wait and if you really need to play the new champion he is available on the PBE and you can play him there. Although remember to report bugs you find while doing it.
At one point Blizzard had 16 Million players in WoW. So back then they were making 240,000,000 a month. So you're saying every month they were putting that back into the game? we were lucky to get a patch from blizzard. A major content patch probably came once every 4 months. Trust me, they have billions of dollars, that game has been going on about 6-7 years now with people paying a steady 15 dollars a month.

Anti1460

04-17-2012

Patch notes released

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2029873

Let the complaining stop

Vocaliized

04-17-2012

Does this mean that he's getting released today?

Hezrim

04-17-2012

its quiet clear that the reason they had a problem with this upcoming patch is because someone FUS RO DAH while working on it.

FoxxyThunderTits

04-17-2012

What I expected
Finally the friggin patch.

What I got
Lol Patch Notes no Patch today.

Kiddalee

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhageQuit View Post
PBE is the Public Beta Environment. Currently you can play a build that shares similarities to the actual release candidate.

If you are interested in trying out the PBE here are the appropriate links you would need.

You can sign up for the PBE here: https://pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index
You can get the client here : http://pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/redownload
Welp, these patch delays and finally your post have convinced me to download the PBE. Good job.

Inbred Mountain

04-18-2012

The Patch is here WOOHOO

Naythan

04-19-2012

When i try to open The PBE it wont let me D:, how can i open it. I already extracted it
Help pls