~Narl's Pro nOOb Guide~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ukichi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-10-2010

I agree with everything except for the greed part.

Greed is bad in L.O.L, but in real life its great! I can brag about my great career granted to me by greed but i rather not.

Anyway what i hate the most is when they pick a tank and play them like a squishy, or pick a dps and play passive, the worst of all they go on a support and just start a feeding frenzy when they think soraka is a GREAT dps.

Narlepshin

08-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NE0BLAST View Post
i think this guide is useless, your just complaining about other people complaining and other stuff that most people already know. really now, you should chase a kill if it means you dying too if they're on a rampage/killstreak.
Really now? Most of this stuff people already know? then why is it EVERYGAME i see the SAME problems OVER and OVER and OVER. It's common sense to me most of this stuff, but for others it's "advanced" thinking.

The "player" part of the guide is just more or less me crying about other people crying about "ganking" and so on.

The problem is, I don't try to be "friendly" or "nice" when writing a guide, most people dislike my style of "helping" because it's flat out rude, you attract more bees with honey then vinegar. I never really liked honey <3

Also, Any tips anyone else has to offer should be shared, instead of just saying "this guide sucks" why dont you break down the parts that suck and explain why?"

Narlepshin

08-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charityimp View Post
Why lvl30's suck? Look, I've seen one or two with ~0 wins. How? People get exp from losing games too, apparently.
Why are you getting stuck with them? I have no bleedin' clue, Matchmaking should PREVENT that if their ELO should be so bad.

And on the OP, did you openly support leaving at the 10 minute mark? o_O
Not really, you should never leave/afk in a game, once again like I said, I have won impossible games, it was more or less a "joke". I should clear that up I guess ^_^ lols