Item questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kristoferman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2010

Hi, i have been playing LoL for about 3 days and i was wondering about buying items. Lets say that i have 4 items in my inventory and i want to buy the necessary items for Guardian Angel which requires 3 items and recipe to make. i buy the first two items but then i cant finish GA due to my inventory being full so the last item cant be bought. is there like a way to drop an item without selling it and also being able to pick it up again?

Kyuketsuki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-08-2010

Lol is different than Dota, in the fact that you do not have recipes to buy, nor do you have to have all the parts to make the completed item. When you are ready to get the full item, just click on the full item's icon and then click buy.

That should solve your problem anything else that different between LoL and Dota can be found here
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/learn/dota_and_lol

Kristoferman

08-08-2010

thanks for the help!