ashe ult, one extreme to the other

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thorvall

10-23-2009

before it was kinda bland... now it just doesnt look right at all... graphic is kinda overkill now, apparently its larger than its actual hitbox as well

is there a happy medium somewhere, that it doesnt look out of place and is actually the size of the hitbox?

i cant tell you how many games ive watched it go right thru people that are sitting clustered and my team asks "how did that just go right thru them all?"

a few times its also fired at ground level, so you dont see the whole graphic, it just skims along the surface of the map.

Prisonal

10-23-2009

Yeah the graphic is pretty obnoxious. I've had too many times as well where groups of people have sniffed my arrows. It happens, it's just bad luck/aim.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2009

before (at least on my screen) it looked like a saw blade rolling through the ground. now it actually looks like an arrow. although i do agree its a bit large.

Hand of Might

10-23-2009

I think larger = more epic!

Stormiy

10-23-2009

Well, this is out of common sense... You cant see how big it is until you see(launch) it, or by remembering how big it is. So just remember that the size is what it was. This is also probably little nerf to Ashe because bigger = better chance to doge. And i tell you what, thro this nerf is questionable useful, any nerf to ashe is a win.

Evernight

10-23-2009

It looks like a freaking ICBM now! I like the effect but its a bit too large. I do like Volley now tho.

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2009

I like Ashe's new graphics. They are so awesome. More like this pls RIOT!

antipathy

10-23-2009

I'm kind of surprised no one posted about the ninja patch on Ashe's crystal arrow as of yet. Pre-update it had unlimited distance and and a static 4.5 second stun. Currently it has a range scalable stun and it's range has been reduced to about 1/2 of map diameter. I'm not sure whether the hit box has changed however.

Patyrn

10-23-2009

IMO make it a more realistically sized ice arrow, with like a vortex of snowflakes spiraling behind it like a wake.

innovaXL

10-23-2009

Make it much smaller, Even if it's hit area is larger than the image. A small quick stun arrow would look much better.