The Summoner's Stable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Cum So Hard

04-12-2012

感谢楼主分享

Dorgenedge

04-12-2012

Oognoko, I can agree with some of these, but not all. I see your logic behind all of them, but I disagree that ALL Mid players should have LeBlanc for example.

I like the idea of secondary stables, I might make a set of counter champions for each role.

Just reimaged my computer, I'll update the lists after a bit once I get time to think

Bukumber Express

04-12-2012

AP Ezreal makes a much better solo mid than Ryze, I feel. Buy a Doran's Ring off the bat and once Essence Flux gets to level three, you're golden. His range is wider, has great escape ability and can dish out tons of damage in seconds. Arcane Shift is an excellent skill for picking off stragglers in team fights and Essence Flux is great for dishing out a ton of damage when the enemy team gets all piled up. And when you're at 400-600 AP, Ezreal's ult is ideal for initiating or ending team fights as it can easily remove 1/2 to 3/4 of the enemy carry's health instantly.

Not to mention he has the ability to increase your AD carry's attacks speed for a few seconds. Very useful for turret dropping or getting Baron.

Ezreal is also able to play well with a partner in the top or bottom lanes. He goes well with AD carries as the two together can shred through most health pools very quickly. He also doesn't require support and his build is easier to fill than most AD carries.

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

I disagree with your choice of Warwick as a stable jungler. His clear is too slow and is not as effective at this role. If anything, he crushes most melee champions at top lane.

Skarner, Rammus, and Nocturne are surprisingly absent from your jungler list.

On support, you have not included Taric. He is incredibly efffective. In most cases, I would rather have a Taric than a Soraka for bot lane.

My take. I just don't believe Warwick to be good jungler to be competitive with. He is easy to learn on and very forgiving, but he clears too slow and very much needs level 6 to gank effectively.

Dorgenedge

04-12-2012

Was considering dropping Warwick for Skarner earlier today. Think I'll do so.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

Champions lacking from your list that I feel really are essential and should be on there:

Solo Top - Gangplank, Olaf, Riven (Tanky, big damage output, BIG presence in any teamfight)
Solo Mid - Kassadin, Talon (The anti-AP casters)
AD Carry - Caitlyn (A good caitlyn with traps has MASSIVE lane presence and is quite safe from some of the more threatening ganks. That range makes for harass in lane quite viable against several other carries)
Support - Nunu (AS/MS buff makes for some massive damage output, that ult is great for baiting, and his slow is great for ganks/counter-ganks. Also, he sustains great in lane)

Otherwise, lookin' good! I especially like that you have Cho listed top and Tristana listed on AD.

Dorgenedge

04-12-2012

I feel like GP, Olaf and Riven aren't really staple champs. Obviously they're very strong, but can be easily countered and I feel like they don't really fit the bill for "nescessary" champions. I have all 3 though

Kass and Talon... Maybe Kassadin. But not talon, I realize how useful and practical he is, but he doesn't really fit the ROLE of mid... If that makes sense, it's like he's not a staple. Again, both are excelent picks, but don't fit what I'm going for really

Caitlyn I was debating. Her late game is sub par compared to the rest of the AD staples, but I'll certainly give it another thought

Nunu... Yeah, nunu. He needs to be in there. Adding

As for the tops and Caitlyn, who would you suggest dropping for them?

Quick Rawr

04-12-2012

I think that being able to properly play Corki makes him a misplayed champion quite often, and thus not so much a "staple" champion for the AD role. Kind of like how Ezreal can carry hard if properly played, but too many people aren't able to play him effectively. I would sub in Cait for Corki.

As far as switching in someone for top, I wouldn't switch out any of those. So for a top 5 list, I think that looks alright. Switching for Vladimir would be about all that I can think of if that.

Dorgenedge

04-13-2012

Corki is misplayed often, but it is important to learn him as he is a devastating carry.

I left Cait out due to her sub-par late game compared to the others.

King Kappa

04-13-2012

The Solo Mid Counter Stable:
1. Ryze - Countered by : Xerath, Galio, Talon, Kassadin, LeBlanc, Ziggs, Akali
2. Cassiopeia - Countered by : Galio, Talon, LeBlanc
3. Kennen - Countered by : Anyone who can immune stuns really
4. Ahri - Countered by : Galio, Mordekaiser, Annie, Akali, Talon, Kassadin
5. Morgana - Talon, Akali, Fizz, Kassadin, LeBlanc

From personal experience.