Whats the point in Mundo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GNOY

10-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by seresibyl View Post
Burning Agony should be a Mini-Black Hole that you can walk out of but constantly get pulled back toward Mundo.
Lets redesign him into Enigma then...its one of most competitive heroes in DotA.

daNNux

10-23-2009

He doesnt have to bee allmighty just not suck would do for me.

Somewhat compeditative and a casual champion. And its kinnda irritating that the more teletubby-like champ the more powerful they are. Big monster with muscles = weaker then a baby

Aeonus

10-23-2009

o.O? Mundo weak?
Mundo not weak
Mundo strong
Mundo very strong
Mundo SMISH!!!

shedim

10-23-2009

Mundo is strong, but you need a lot of skill and decent knowledge about your foes + their abilities. Very difficult champion to master, but peronally, I don't wanna play another one. Mundo is f*ing awesome.

However I'm not happy with his "Burning Agony". Hope that bull$hit ability will get changed.

Aiden2002

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2009

Mundo is an awesome hero. He's a DPS/Tank Hybrid. I haven't played him with runes, but he's great at farming and surviving. If you get a few attack speed weapons, he's a force to be reckoned with. He hits hard without getting attack damage items because of his masochism. You do have to build him right though. His ult gives him some crazy staying power. I do wish that Burning Agony would be alot better if it scaled with attack damage, but he's a really good champion as it is.

shedim

10-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiden2002 View Post
Mundo is an awesome hero. He's a DPS/Tank Hybrid. I haven't played him with runes, but he's great at farming and surviving. If you get a few attack speed weapons, he's a force to be reckoned with. He hits hard without getting attack damage items because of his masochism. You do have to build him right though. His ult gives him some crazy staying power. I do wish that Burning Agony would be alot better if it scaled with attack damage, but he's a really good champion as it is.
I don't think his ult gives him any staying power at all, since Mundo dies very quickly. But his Ulti is great for escaping, chasing or running away, healing and striking again. Quite hit & run.

But even ultied, I rarely survive in a teamfight.

His ulti is only good because of the rather low cooldown and the mediocre heal.

Evernight

10-23-2009

Mundo is fine - he is like the roach of the game... hard to kill and can come back into the action after a short period of not gettting beat on. If you have seen a decent Mundo you know how hard he can be to kill and if he has some decent attack speed items he can push really hard.

KeitMacheen

10-23-2009

@ anyone who thinks Mundo is worthless:
"Mundo too strong for you."
Not everyone has what it takes.

Aiden2002

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by shedim View Post
I don't think his ult gives him any staying power at all, since Mundo dies very quickly. But his Ulti is great for escaping, chasing or running away, healing and striking again. Quite hit & run.

But even ultied, I rarely survive in a teamfight.

His ulti is only good because of the rather low cooldown and the mediocre heal.
When are you popping his ult? if you pop it with 300 hit points left, that's why you are dying. if you pop it earlier and have a decent health pool of like 3k+ then you should be fine. Obviously you can't just stand there and get pounded on by 5 people with crazy damage items. 3k life will give you 1500 HP over 12 seconds. that's 125 HPS plus your regular 9 from your passive. you should also have a couple of health regen items too. It doesn't make you invincible, but it gives a nice boost. In a team fight, it's best to pop it sooner rather than later. If you are getting focused, you're toast, but that's true for anyone but Tyrandamere and he only gets to live an extra 7 seconds. If you're getting focused, get some health/armor/magic resist. if they don't have any stunners, life steal and attack speed can give you more HPS.

sick dogg

10-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeitMacheen View Post
@ anyone who thinks Mundo is worthless:
"Mundo too strong for you."
Not everyone has what it takes.
agreed. Mundo does not die easily, I really don't know where you get that idea, his ulty provides a great heal and +ms. Besides he simply PWNS early game with masochism and cleaver spams, but he is sucky late game. Still challenging and a lot of fun to play, cant complain rly.