Whats the point in Mundo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

daNNux

10-23-2009

As the title? What is the point with Mundo?

Pretty useless and weak champion. Bad at DPS, cannot nuke, fun but weak abilities. Sure he can tank for 2 seks and push some towers/minions but is really really weak compared to the other champs.

Eaven weak CC heroes either own him or easily runs away from him. Burning agony reduces enemy spells but when stunned/slowed hell probably just die anyway.

Highborne

10-23-2009

If you think Mundo is weak, you need to play against a good one.

daNNux

10-23-2009

But whats the point in having him if only 2-3 people in the world plays him "ok"

Hes still owned by all and everybody who also plays their champs "ok"

And it would probably benefit the game if everybody didnt play the same 5-10 heroes.

In almost every game i play i see, shaco, teemo and heimer.

Its like playing the same game over and over.

GNOY

10-23-2009

He just needs some tweaks, like removing that retarded AP scaling on his AOE (Ever saw AP Mundo? Thats it, I never saw too).

Layotees

10-23-2009

I'm sorry, if you're having trouble with Mundo 1v1 you're just plain bad, he's one of the stronger 1v1 champs. You've also managed to answer your own question about why people play the same 5-10 heroes: Everyone is either playing the easy to play ok champions, or trying new champions to see if they're easy to play.

Play

10-23-2009

The developers realize it would be easy to give him just a few slight tweaks to make him a champion on par with the others, but they are more primarilly concerned with protecting the integrity of the minor LoL internet meme "Obvious Mundo", for publicity reasons. Giving Mundo that needed buff would make the meme nonsensical, why would a balanced hero act like such an oblivious ******? Thus it would be a fools move in regards to marketing, you see?

daNNux

10-23-2009

What do you think would be good tweeks? Stunning cleaver instead of slowing? "Immune" to stunning/slowing while using burning agony?

GNOY

10-23-2009

If you asking this to me, read my post. AP scaling is horrible and useless thing on Mundo.

seresibyl

10-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by daNNux View Post
What do you think would be good tweeks? Stunning cleaver instead of slowing? "Immune" to stunning/slowing while using burning agony?
Burning Agony should be a Mini-Black Hole that you can walk out of but constantly get pulled back toward Mundo.

daNNux

10-23-2009

That would be a cool feature. If given some time he could be a rather good damage dealer.