Why do people complain qbout Tryndamere?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

afternoondelite

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
yup pretty much. attack someone else for the brief few seconds, exhaust+kite, or ignite him 3-4 seconds after he ults and he'll die. Idk why people insist on attacking an ult'd tryn
So to all the ppl who say to just exhaust/ignite tryn when he uses ult. What about the other 2 champions that have been beating on you during the team fight?

...........Has anyone taken into consideration that tryn's average ult cooldown is about half as long as the exhaust cooldown? So that means you will only exhaust 50% of tryn's ults if the tryn uses it properly. Also exhaust lasts 3 seconds, tryn's ult at lvl 3 lasts about 6 seconds. So in reality he is only exhaust for half his ult.

The issue isnt that he cant be countered, the issue is that he gets farmed so much easier than other champs (except lee sin, riven, singed..........) Every time you exhaust him or try to gank him, goodluck trying to stop a good tryn from casting E through one of the hundreds of walls in 3s.

Tryn isnt impossible to beat, but considering the numbers and stats. He is every bit as OP as lee sin, singed, and riven in TT. The only reason he isnt OP in 5s is because theres WAY more CC.

Keirndmo

05-07-2012

Trynd isn't OP he's just what you call a noob stomper.
People don't know how to fight him and they lose to him and rage.
Just like shaco isn't actually that great. People just don't know how to play passively.
So there you go that's why people call him OP.
Also Ryze was named after the CEO of riot and he was made super OP.

Axiom Prime

05-08-2012

Tryns a beast, but only if played correctly, most people couldn't pick him up and destroy with him the way top players do. But then again most people believe they are far superior to everyone else and if they lose its because said other player had an unfair advantage...Great Tryn can escape...but if he escapes he probably didnt kill you...if you really have a Tryndamere on the run consider yourself a decent player.

That being said, yes if he takes top and you allow him to farm you can expect him to eat you alive late game...simple solution...instead of having both teammates bottom...call one to support you in top...and keep him shut down...a Tryndamere without Phantom/Infinity/Wriggles is useless...

Also proven fact every Tryndamere will build for AD and Lifesteal...so if your top lane against him...build Thornmail and a bit more tanky than you normally would, the point isnt to kill him its to keep him from farming you. Be defensive against a Tryndamere and setup ganks with teammates... Tryndamere solved.

Your welcome.

If you let Tryndamere get to late game in Team Fights nice and farmed its your fault. Blame your team for not reacting correctly, you should have been setting up ganks to keep him down in the early game. I've had good players watch me Ult Flash away and come back just as the ult ends and 1 shot me.

Hafr

05-10-2012

lol the trynd fan boys are out in full force. That mother ****er is OP. He can spin through walls and does INSANE Damage. No mother****er exhaust is not the answer. If you pop it he can just spin away. NOW he knows your exhaust is wasted and he will come back after healing. And his ult will be off CD before your next exhaust. People who say trynd is not op are the same people who said bush was a good president, obama was gonna bring true change, and ron paul is loony. ****ing idiots. He is named after the president of the ****ing game!!! That is op enough.

Hafr

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VargasX87 View Post
but if he escapes he probably didnt kill you...if you really have a Tryndamere on the run consider yourself a decent player.
Lies. Trynd can dive turret, get the kill, pop his ult and than spin away to safety. And if you do not have red buff and ryjals you cannot stop him. So cut the ****. 3v3 trynd is op. If they made it so he could not spin through walls than I would not see any problem.

zzCitizen

05-10-2012

Tryn, Shaco, Kassadin, and other champs with extreme mobility are OP because they can pass through nearly any wall to escape a gank. They can get to bot lane and gank your **** before you can type mia. I think Shaco is a lot worse because he has a lot more CC than Trynda. Fear, free wards (impossible to gank), huge mobility steroid and invisibility, massive damage when attacking from behind, and a clone that explodes...Every time I see a Shaco on TT that team wins hands down.

Hafr

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzCitizen View Post
Tryn, Shaco, Kassadin, and other champs with extreme mobility are OP because they can pass through nearly any wall to escape a gank. They can get to bot lane and gank your **** before you can type mia. I think Shaco is a lot worse because he has a lot more CC than Trynda. Fear, free wards (impossible to gank), huge mobility steroid and invisibility, massive damage when attacking from behind, and a clone that explodes...Every time I see a Shaco on TT that team wins hands down.
Unless he is an idiot. And stop posting constructive and respectful threads. When debating about certain champs only aggression and disrespect is needed. Because no matter how much TRUTH AND FACT you use the ****ers will still see in their head what they want. It is called lack of reason. They think trynd is no op because they are ****ing bad. A good trynd will always rape. Same with a good shaco. But they are not op. Get exhaust and shut em down. GG or run away. OH wait they can ****ing port and CC your ass DERP!!! And lord forbid they have flash also.

Hafr

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keirndmo View Post
Trynd isn't OP he's just what you call a noob stomper.
People don't know how to fight him and they lose to him and rage.
Just like shaco isn't actually that great. People just don't know how to play passively.
So there you go that's why people call him OP.
Also Ryze was named after the CEO of riot and he was made super OP.
How those trynd nuts tasting in ur mouth?

Hafr

05-10-2012

If Teemo was able to move quick through walls. OMFG the QQ. And if his blind dart was an actual dart used in blowguns that PARALYZE the target because hunters who use blow guns do not want to BLIND the target they want to immobilize them with poison. Riot is just a *****. Trynd is the preisdents champ and he does not want any hard counters. Plain and simple. Why do you think move quick is shut ****. It last for 3seconds when active and after that you lose your speed buff ON HIT and have to wait until till 5seconds from the LAST HIT to get the ****ing speed boost back. Such ****ing crock ****.

unhai

05-11-2012

tryndamere gives the illusian you were cheated out of a kill

if crybaby 1 goes after trynda, busts his ult and brings him to near dead, tryndas ult goes off and allows him to secure a kill.

now it looks like i wasted my ult and nothing matters because hes INVINCABLE

the truth is you ****ed up by bursting at him and not saving anything for his ult, to the dumb you feel cheated.