Why do people complain qbout Tryndamere?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hatse

04-10-2012

I don't understand what the problem is with Tryndamere, whenever he pops his ultimate, just exhaust and either kite him or focus down another champion.

Sam

04-10-2012

^ exactly! Just people want excuses when they lose like "he's OP!"

SprinklerMonkey

04-10-2012

agreed. i used to fear tryn but honestly now i can solo him most champions

Lertan

04-16-2012

His early game crit is annoying, especially if he gets a couple of lucky hits on you, but he's easily kited by any ranged ad champ - just make sure to control red buff.

lirm

04-16-2012

The first two posts of this thread also end this thread.

Vashjir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

Correct. Tryndamere is not OP. We do not need another one of these threads. Thankyou.

Wacky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

my lulu poops on trynda hard.. he is not close to being op.... yes if you let him free farm end game he will probably poop hard on you..but that does not make him op it is your fault if he gets to free farm..

SheriffV2

04-17-2012

All of the "just do this and you'll beat Trynd" posts are pointless. All Trynd has to do is E through a wall, and escape. 3v3 has A LOT of walls and terrain, especially in top lane. Trynd can just E through dragon wall and get away...

Though I agree that Trynd isn't that op, it's just his E makes him so escapy >_<

Realyst

04-17-2012

Tryndamere hard counters the stupid, which is 75%+ of the people who play this game. That is why people QQ about him, and why he generates the most hate, probably the most hate of any champion ever created in League of Legends.

Boo

04-17-2012

tryn nooob fk champ