When is Deathfire grasp coming back?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kharnath

10-22-2009

More and more often I'm seeing Hp/resist stacking negating my damage. I'd really like the extra UMPH!

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2009

never i hope.

Kharnath

10-23-2009

How could you say such a thing!!

OctopusDropkick

10-23-2009

Next patch I imagine. It's a good idea for an item and allows better scaling for casters.

CaptainBlacksox

10-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bait View Post
never i hope.
I agree. That is just way to powerful for a hero that has a short cooldown ability like evelyn.

Running Naked Fat Man

10-23-2009

I never had the pleasure of using it, although it looks pretty interesting.

KuraM

10-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBlacksox View Post
I agree. That is just way to powerful for a hero that has a short cooldown ability like evelyn.
id imagine itd be more scalable, is why they took it out. IE doing less for spamable skills like that.

Without an item like this though, late game annie simply cannot do anything except stun and maybe soften up the enemy a bit. And i play annie fairly decently, regularly going somewhat around 12-2-12 as a score (ive had better and worse) and i know that hp stacking seriously owns her face. I have no problem with being a support character lategame, but id like to have the option to focus more on damage.

since annie can cast fairly quickly (once we can buy runes, il have my -CD rune page back) and il be able to get 3.09 sec disintegrate and 6.1 sec flamethrower without items or masteries, and being able to do dmg based on max hp, it would be really nice.

Consider, I can cast a spell every 3 secs for 5% of total hp, whereas a melee character can deal 2.5% of total hp in damage with every attack with a madreds. Put that on a fast attack character such as twitch or yi, and youve got something thats 20x stronger then DFG. So really i dont see what the problem is (other then it was stackable, but hell, even madreds is!)

a possible fix for aoe or dot spells would be that the 5% only goes off the spell hit, or such as stuff like rammus's tremor, maybe spread out?

ibjeremy

10-23-2009

I recommend just doing like they do with Innervating Locket and put a cooldown on the ability. That should clear things right up. This will help Annie to use it without turning Karthust or Evelynn into a monster.

Corltan

10-25-2009

They just need to make it a Unique Passive imo, and its fine as is? Madred's should also be a unique passive.